Why are somali guys beyond thirsty for ajanabi females?

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Yes but my future kids could've been landheer Scandinavian :banderas:
But I chose suugo stained baati wearing xalimo's who smell like expired uunsi :ohlord:
I take offense! My maara salaad is stained with suugo as we speak, :gucciwhat: horta, what wrong with expired uunsi?:hillarybiz:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It's true many Somalian men waa skinny jileec and followers and beggars it's true walle they mad desperate

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I don't want to change my choice.. I don't feel safe around white people.. I guess I'm too attached to Somali qeeylo and buuq and digsi swinging xalimos with suugo stained baati and bad uunsi odor :diddyass::lawd:
Same G I also feel unsafe around cadaan people, I can't be myself around them.:nahgirl:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
ask anyone people would either group us as individuals or with asians thats a known fact
Why u lying :draketf: Somalis are seen as Somalis cause we put in work lol didn’t u say ur from reer henny? Don’t get it twisted tho there’s a bunch of ugly filthy simps on twitter who have destroyed our name.

Macalin M

Out here
Why u lying :draketf: Somalis are seen as Somalis cause we put in work lol didn’t u say ur from reer henny? Don’t get it twisted tho there’s a bunch of ugly filthy simps on twitter who have destroyed our name.
She said she was Canadian last year and now she’s from UK. :zhqjlmx:

Keo

VIP
Apart from a few verified accounts, I don't really follow anyone unless they follow back. If I do follow an account and they don't follow back in 3 days then I just unfollow.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
All males are like that. We don't know race just qabil and as a male it's in our genes to chase after the hottest females of race or group. It's how we were created, we simply can't help it.

Unless you mean incels that dream about females they can't get, then i don't agree with them and am embarrassed by them.

:pachah1:

All males are like that. We don't know race just qabil and as a male it's in our genes to chase after the hottest females of race or group. It's how we were created, we simply can't help it.

Unless you mean incels that dream about females they can't get, then i don't agree with them and am embarrassed by them.

:pachah1:
What do you call a person who's against incels?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending