WHY ARE DHULOS DYING FOR THE EXPANSIONIST SNM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
This is not Isaaq land grabbing, this war is purely political.

In order for SL to gain full recognition, full control of claimed territory must be under its control as criteria.
This is what almost every country in the world does.They can only blame themselves for being weak.:manny:
I'm a true Somaliland patriot.My country and clan comes before everything but Allah.:salute:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This is what almost every country in the world does.They can only blame themselves for being weak.:manny:

I'm a true Somaliland patriot.My country and clan comes before everything but Allah.:salute:

You gotta admit though SL leaders need to learn diplomacy 101. You cannot constantly talk about “Faqash” this and that and the same time expect ex Faqash members like Dhuloz and Warsans to listen to you.

They gotta deploy the key Words more often “Ummada Soomaaliyeed” “ Shacabka Islaamka ah ee Soomaaliyeed”

Instead Mad man Faisal Ali barks in the media unfiltered, threatens Garoowe.

Waar reer Garowe anaa kaa Aqaan Wallahi waa Nasab Soomaliyeed dadka ka fiican Soomali waa ku Yar yahay

Zero

Somaliland patriot
@Zero I don't think anyone sane, even the biggest qabilists on here would claim to love a clan more than their own parents.

That is quite possibly the most pathetic thing I ever read online in a long time. You disgust me. :susp:
Its insane patriotic citizens like me that thrive a country to be better.Somaliland is where my children and their children will grow up.I can live without parents and my children can live without me.But neither of us can live without a country.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
You gotta admit though SL leaders need to learn diplomacy 101. You cannot constantly talk about “Faqash” this and that and the same time expect ex Faqash members like Dhuloz and Warsans to listen to you.

They gotta deploy the key Words more often “Ummada Soomaaliyeed” “ Shacabka Islaamka ah ee Soomaaliyeed”

Waar reer Garowe anaa kaa Aqaan Wallahi waa Nasab Soomaliyeed dadka ka fiican Soomali waa ku Yar yahay

Bro, the user you are replying to is a guy who said he would choose his clan over his own mother and would join Ethiopia and learn Amharic to escape Somalia.

This guy doesn't have shred of Somali dhiig left in him. :ftw9nwa:

Zero

Somaliland patriot

True.If we could take control of the border,I honestly believe that much needed development would come to that region which it had been denied for so long because of the security reasons.Many of our politician are old senile men who didn't even receive any formal education.I'm betting on the new generation.Let these old relics atleast secure the border before they go.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Bro, the user you are replying to is a guy who said he would choose his clan over his own mother and would join Ethiopia and learn Amharic to escape Somalia.

This guy doesn't have shred of Somali dhiig left in him. :ftw9nwa:
In recent history it was Somalia who killed 200k of my brethren and Ethiopia who saved a lot of us(including my parents).They armed us and its because of their efforts that we defeated Somalia and still exist today.

I believe that unwavering patriotism towards the Isaaq clan and Somaliland is what is going to lead us to prosperity like America and Japan.Once all Isaaqs realize that their children and their children's children can grow up and live without their parents but neither of them can live without a country then the true step towards greatness will be taken.:salute:

True.If we could take control of the border,I honestly believe that much needed development would come to that region which it had been denied for so long because of the security reasons.Many of our politician are old senile men who didn't even receive any formal education.I'm betting on the new generation.Let these old relics atleast secure the border before they go.

I'm confused about the border issue. Who said Sland has a chance for recognition if they take full control of the territory they claim? The AU? UN?

I'm confused about the border issue. Who said Sland has a chance for recognition if they take full control of the territory they claim? The AU? UN?

When-controversial-Princess-Michael-Kent-said-interview.jpg

In recent history it was Somalia who killed 200k of my brethren and Ethiopia who saved a lot of us(including my parents).They armed us and its because of their efforts that we defeated Somalia and still exist today.

I believe that unwavering patriotism towards the Isaaq clan and Somaliland is what is going to lead us to prosperity like America and Japan.Once all Isaaqs realize that their children and their children's children can grow up and live without their parents but neither of them can live without a country then the true step towards greatness will be taken.:salute:

This type of thinking is wrong. If Sland will achieve full control of the territory they claim, you need to win the hearts and minds of Harti folk who make up the bulk of the disputed territory. Soft power diplomacy is the key to sustaining the land long term. A xoloo like you can never bring this to fruition.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It is given. Africa stands on colonial borders. This is not any way shape of form clan border expansions though I would be very much in favor of taking 70% of Sool for Isaaq and 90% of Sanaag for HY

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Somalia and Somaliland each had their own colonial borders before both signed the declaration of union in 1961.But it turns out that Somaliland never signed the union declaration which makes it completely useless and the reason why the Mugadishu goverment can't take us to the international courts.We have the legal case to be our own country based on the colonial borders.To make our case even stronger we had a referendum within Somaliland where the majority of the citizens voted to leave the union.

Securing the border is an absolute must.Not only for international recognition but there a lot of resources there such as oil and natural gasses.We can't lose such valuable land no matter the price we most pay in blood.
This type of thinking is wrong. If Sland will achieve full control of the territory they claim, you need to win the hearts and minds of Harti folk who make up the bulk of the disputed territory. Soft power diplomacy is the key to sustaining the land long term. A xoloo like you can never bring this to fruition.
We need the land not the people who live on it.There are dozens of oppression tatics we can use on them to control them.These fights between Dhulos benifit us the most as their numbers decrease and our numbers increase in their lands.You are overestimating the worth of the lowly uneducated people that live there.They don't matter at all.

Dhulos are between a rock & hard place but fighting alongside Isaaq isn't a crime last i checked they was Somali

Those who fight/fought with foreign invaders are a million times worse.
If your OG or MJ you have no right to speak on these matters.

Brilliantly put :qri8gs7:

Majeerteen who have always been bending over and lifting their skirt up for gaals can never have their opinion on this taken seriously kkkk :icon lol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Brilliantly put :qri8gs7:

Majeerteen who have always been bending over and lifting their skirt up for gaals can never have their opinion on this taken seriously kkkk :icon lol:
You support an isaac who want secession from somalia over a dhulbhante whos dying to keep somalia united just like how the derwish died during colonialism fighting the british.

Dhulbhante see how the rest of somalis are turning a blind eye especially hawiye due to irirsm as for mj are dhulbhante they're brothers if you dont know majeerteen is descendant of mohamed harti dhulbhante descendants of siad harti.

Don't let your hatred for mj interfere with your ability to do your own critical thinking.

Sultan

I am the Sultan

That's why u lost the political or diplomacy war against Puntland.

The few Jaamac Siyad sellouts are almost fed up with your hate and anti-Darood rhetorics and they will hopefully abondon the politically inept iidoor project.

Somalia and Somaliland each had their own colonial borders before both signed the declaration of union in 1961.But it turns out that Somaliland never signed the union declaration which makes it completely useless and the reason why the Mugadishu goverment can't take us to the international courts.We have the legal case to be our own country based on the colonial borders.To make our case even stronger we had a referendum within Somaliland where the majority of the citizens voted to leave the union.

Securing the border is an absolute must.Not only for international recognition but there a lot of resources there such as oil and natural gasses.We can't lose such valuable land no matter the price we most pay in blood.

We need the land not the people who live on it.There are dozens of oppression tatics we can use on them to control them.These fights between Dhulos benifit us the most as their numbers decrease and our numbers increase in their lands.You are overestimating the worth of the lowly uneducated people that live there.They don't matter at all.

:idontlike: Nazi much

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
You support an isaac who want secession from somalia over a dhulbhante whos dying to keep somalia united just like how the derwish died during colonialism fighting the british.

Dhulbhante see how the rest of somalis are turning a blind eye especially hawiye due to irirsm as for mj are dhulbhante they're brothers if you dont know majeerteen is descendant of mohamed harti dhulbhante descendants of siad harti.

Don't let your hatred for mj interfere with your ability to do your own critical thinking.

The same dhullos who were killing us in Galkacyo war 2016, which had nothing to do with, so many POWs in Galkacyo were them dhullos.

:westbrookwtf:Fock them bahantes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts