WHY ARE DHULOS DYING FOR THE EXPANSIONIST SNM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
iley.jpg

i honestly dont know why jamac siyaad are so pro- sl even baharsame aren't that loyal anymore ? can someone care to explain sensibly

Sultan

I am the Sultan
:mjlol:

So you find no issue that an Ethnic Somali Muslim Ogadeen fights along side Orthodox Christian Ethiopian to kill other Ogadens and Somalis yet you can’t wrap your head around dhulbahante who sides with his reer Abtiyaal whom he happens to share ethnicity, religion, regional sub culture and host of all other things?

The Orthodox Christian are empowered by the west.It happened longtime ago that he had to share a country with them against the wishes of my people.At least we have our own regional government and we intend to break away from them in the future. We always hope for the best.

But your case is totally different, your whole existence is based on hating Darod and their glorious history, you want secede from Somalia because of Darood.Your President gives hatred speech towards Darood and their heros..bixi said; Awoowyadiin waxaa ka adkaa awoowyadeen ,walibana waxaan idiin galeynaa sidaan u galnay Aabihiin Afweyne (he literally said so ,wordings may not be exactly the same)

It is well known fact Dhulbahante were the biggest supporters of Siyaad Barre and Sayid Mahamed .These are their heros and they are your biggest nightmare .You hate Darood and dhulos are Darod .l think you see it is very clear that there's no political nor historical semblance between Dhulos and iidoor.

Marriage can't be excuse for you to claim sovereignty over dhulos.Somali do intermarry and fight .it is common scenario.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Sultan if you think Isaaq want to seceede from Somalia because of Darood, you are very, very mistaken.

Keep in mind SNM was not even initially a secessionist organization, the decision to declare SL's independence was made only after USC reneged on their agreement to share power with us. :manny:

You are indeed right. If Somaliland has full control over their claimed borders then the AU will realize they cannot hold us any longer and will finally give us our recognition. That's the whole point sxb.

From playing a prominent role in the Abyssinian-Adal war all the way up to the Ogaden liberation campaign and finally being reduced to defending the colonial legacy of Europe, how low Beesha Isaaq have fallen. :ivers:

Saalax Bidaar

[/QUOTE]E="Sultan, post: 1153317, member: 3748"]The Orthodox Christian are empowered by the west.It happened longtime ago that he had to share a country with them against the wishes of my people.At least we have our own regional government and we intend to break away from them in the future. We always hope for the best.

But your case is totally different, your whole existence is based on hating Darod and their glorious history, you want secede from Somalia because of Darood.Your President gives hatred speech to words Darood and the grandfathers..bixi said; Awoowyadiin waxaa ka adkaa awoowyadeen ,walibana waxaan idiin galeynaa sidaan u galnay Aabihiin Afweyne (he literally said so ,wordings may not be exactly the same)

It is well known fact Dhulbahante were the biggest supporters of Siyaad Barre and Sayid Mahamed .These are their heros and they are your biggest nightmare .You hate Darood and dhulos are Darod .l think you see it is very clear that there's no political nor historical semblance between Dhulos and iidoor.

Marriage can't be excuse for you to claim sovereignty over dhulos.Somali do intermarry and fight .it is common scenario.
[/QUOTE]

gBc3M.gif

tenor.gif

Saalax Bidaar

That's less than 1/3 of dhulos.

Ugaaryahan,Ree Hagar ,Cumar Wacays,Hayaag ,Wacays Aadan and many more don't want your iidoor project.

Each year more Dhuloz join SL even Prof Galeyr saw the light.

Dhulos land is completely in their hands, And best of all no one is forcing them to eat Canjeero and raw meat.

@Sultan if you think Isaaq want to seceede from Somalia because of Darood, you are very, very mistaken.

Keep in mind SNM was not even initially a secessionist organization, the decision to declare SL's independence was made only after USC reneged on their agreement to share power with us. :manny:

So turning your back on thousands of years of sharing blood, religion, customs and partaking in wars against the Ethiopian/European hordes because of mad man Aideed is the solution? I don’t think your ancestors would be happy with this sxb. :Sutehja:

Cumar

VIP
From playing a prominent role in the Abyssinian-Adal war all the way up to the Ogaden liberation campaign and finally being reduced to defending the colonial legacy of Europe, how low Beesha Isaaq have fallen. :ivers:

Isaaqs political leadership today (for the most part) is shit.

Gone are the glory days of Cigaal, Cumar Arteh, Cabdiraaxmaan Tuur etc.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That's less than 1/3 of dhulos.

Ugaaryahan,Ree Hagar ,Cumar Wacays,Hayaag ,Wacays Aadan and many more don't want your iidoor project.

Can you stop calling us idoor sxb? No one here is calling you Caghdeer so calm down. Just remember that Dhulbahante is under Isaaq just as much as you Ogadans are under Xabashi iyo Bantu. It's a Darood thing, deal with it.

Cumar

VIP
So turning your back on thousands of years of sharing blood, religion, customs and partaking in wars against the Ethiopian/European hordes because of mad man Aideed is the solution? I don’t think your ancestors would be happy with this sxb. :Sutehja:

It was mostly done as a defence mechanism to protect SL's interests as south spiraled into chaos. No point talking to those who are still ruled by AMISOM 28 years later. We can only talk seriously when the south is secure, not before.

I am sure as a Puntlander you can sympathize with this stance.

Cumar

VIP
@Sultan If you despise Idoor that much why do you want to share a country with them sxb?

Taas ayanaan wali fahmin. :farmajoyaab:

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Can you stop calling us idoor sxb? No one here is calling you Caghdeer so calm down. Just remember that Dhulbahante is under Isaaq just as much as you Ogadans are under Xabashi iyo Bantu. It's a Darood thing, deal with it.

I think you're little bit deluded.

We share Xabashi with Ethiopia with our own maamul though we would prefer secession any day. In Kenya ,we are doing good or even better than our kinsmen in Somalia.Iidoor from Somaliland flock to Kenya like any other Somali businessmen .Kenya is relatively peaceful and more Democratic than Ethiopia.Our people are proud Kenyans and occupy some of the highest govt positions .A huge river runs between the Somali and Bantus in Gaarisa town.If Kenya was so bad all Somali clans wouldn't have come and invest in Eastleigh

Back to the point, You are still part of Somalia .You got little muscles to flex now but believe me sxb you lost the political war and time will tell when your invading secessionists will punished back into their rightful homeland .

Last edited:

You must understand those daroods that are with you choose to be with you no one has forced them so they can align with whoever they want just like the other sub clans decided to align with PL

Sultan

I am the Sultan
@Sultan If you despise Idoor that much why do you want to share a country with them sxb?

Taas ayanaan wali fahmin. :farmajoyaab:

I don't despise iidoor but l despise their greedy fascist clanish ideology.

Your president is such a hatemongering man who not only hate Darood but also their history.

In an ideal situation,you should make your clan frontiers as your Somaliland borders like Galmudug-Puntland border .Then decide your own future .simple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts