WHY ARE DHULOS DYING FOR THE EXPANSIONIST SNM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
only an idoor call call us Cagdheer, and only an Ogaden can use the term idoor, an idoor once told an Mj i will slap you if you call me idoor, only an OG can, they named us that, the MJ said sorry,

anyways:

so you say we are under habashi, sure, what about the huge idoor population, ciise, Mjs, dirs of all kinds in DDSI, the 26 somali tribes that live there?

so only Ogden is under rule in Ethiopia? sure, if that helps you sleep better at night,

even if Ogaden is under 100 million habashi, you are under Ogaden, how sad its they who decide the fate of the region?

if Ogadeniya becomes free tomorrow, idoor will be the first to say idoor live there and OG only make up 40% blah blah and we want idoor land and people back etc etc,

ironic, how when you are discussing the land, its only OG who is ruled yet when yall talk about the day it becomes free inshaAllah, yall will get back the land of idoor in DDSI, funny

typical two faced somalis,

why do somalis lie to themselves whilst awake?

if OG is under rule, how shame it is for Idoor to be led by OG in DDSI? what does that make idoor in DDSI?

tenor-2.gif

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I hope you are aware iidoor live in Ethiopia and ironically almost a third of Garxajis live in the Somali region .These iidoors have Similar fate to the different Somali clans in Ethiopia. If Ogaden are living under slavery then iidoor in the Somali region are living in double slavery .l hope u get my point:kodaksmiley:

Enjoy this clip.Sacad Muuse ladies in Harta sheekha welcoming their regional master just after giving some karbash to other iidoors in Gaashamo

It is Jaamac siyad that are too pro-SNM and hopefully they will shoot your aggressors at the back .just patiently wait ,it is still only the begining

Yes, Sacad Muuse live in Hartasheekh and Harshin which is under DDSI admin like other Somalis, the point of this video being? :drakewtf:

Yes, Sacad Muuse live in Hartasheekh and Harshin which is under DDSI admin like other Somalis, the point of this video being? :drakewtf:

How can OG's, who are enslaved in Kenya-Ethiopia, enslave Issaq? Iley kisses the ring of the Tigray regime. Kenya is the founder of Jubaland, don't embarrass yourself.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
ist all fake BS, Ogs made that up so thery can get sacad to karbash Mjs and MR for them, the sayid also used it to get sacad to attack MJs as Mjs were always attacking the sayids men in puntland,

idoor are not very clever race, waa loq IQ race, why fighht with dhulos like that, just make them idoor, how? read below,

idoor should make up a propaganda, they should be saying dhulbahnate clans waa lost idoors, it worked for the leekase hawadley becasue leekase saved hawadley from mjs and marehans so hawadley say we are lost leekase tribe,

sacad muuse waa reer afgaab Cawlyahan tribe,

Mj waa originally pagan gambella , when she married harti, the mum had a little boy who looked tanzanian bantu or gambella Madow,

the ahmaars made up the oromo were actually from madagascar, sure its almost fake by waa part and parcel of real politik,

all BS but end of day its part of giving the perception your enemy is actually foreign and not native and you are the native,

marehan waa actually booni wardey, the very wardey Ogaden conquered in jubbaland and NFD

sheikh isaaq adopted 4 girls who got pregnant with a habashi, he was too old,

this is why all idoors are habar this and habar that,

hutus are from Burundi/congo border, not a surprise actually considering how animalistic they are after all allergic to mamul,

a norway firm built 120 solar street lights in xamar, the hutus took each one and blow it up in 2013,

no single spaaro in kismayo, in 2012 yet i was in xamar, 65 spaaro, the abgaal soldier in hodan i knew takes money from 30,000 homes each month with his gang,

hutus dig old roads and use it to built house, they blow up roads with grenades,

they expanded from Congo river Ebola basin,

i have an uncle, he declares anyone that disagrees with him either a midgaan or wardey,

give your enemy a label and repat it enough times,

the worst label somalis fear is attacking their lineage or ancestry,

somalis dont care about other labels,

you can call them xoolo, gaalo, but attack his forefathers and he will be pissed,

when the Germans took over Poland and eastern Europe , they declared Slavic poeple scum who invaded from the Urals,

labels have always been used

Ogaden calls Aris people Arusha, a lost somali tribe, they do this to divide them from oromo, and we label the rest of oromo as assimilated oromos,

in kenya, every bastard baby born in hospital is labelled Kikuyu -they clam the baby as Kikuyu - to bolster their people and rule the country as majority, - they also label langaab bantus as kukuyu,

northern Irish are called Ulster Scot to make them British so UK can rule the land, they are mostly protestant Irish, but a fake label is required,

i hope you get the gist

No one is mocking Ogaden but that sultan idiot wants to pit Dhuloz against Isaaq while he is bending over for Xabashis

The brave loyal dhulos who are
Fighting for their country SL
Have my respect.

Then other traitorous ungrateful
Dhulos who want PL can pack
Their Rags and move there

Cos Insha'Allah when SL wins A new
dawn on these Motherfuckers will be
Coming

I personally like the gas chambers
Hitler implemented

:ahh::banderas::diddyass:

PL and their child soldiers tho
:pachah1:The dhulo woman gona
Get raped by them - they are known
Rapists
@The Cushitic One is probably fantasizing about catching me in the battle field and raping me:damn:
100 years ago the big losers of the dervish war were dhulos who loved isaaq and mixed with them today is gonna be no different:francis:
My folks don't mix with your folks like that nore are we in your territories so anything we do you folks will automatically take it out on any dhulos near you those ones are to this day either staying neutral or helping you is win win situation on our end:mjpls:
Samething happened 100 years ago is thanks to you people my folks will dominate other dhulos forever.:mjlaugh:

@The Cushitic One is probably fantasizing about catching me in the battle field and raping me:damn:
100 years ago the big losers of the dervish war were dhulos who loved isaaq and mixed with them today is gonna be no different:francis:
My folks don't mix with your folks like that nore are we in your territories so anything we do you folks will automatically take it out on any dhulos near you those ones are to this day either staying neutral or helping you is win win situation on our end:mjpls:
Samething happened 100 years ago is thanks to you people my folks will dominate other dhulos forever.:mjlaugh:

Pulp fiction style - if you kno
Than u know

IMG_7396.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending