WHY ARE DHULOS DYING FOR THE EXPANSIONIST SNM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Ninka dhulbahante ee ka barbar dagaalamya Wiilka isaaq Tolow Ma dagaalkan ayuusanba Fahan saneen, Ma Xaga Maskaxda. Ma Nin Falanbaa oo La Badalayba, Arrimo badan ayaa Kugu soo Dhacaaya Markaad aragto Dhaawac iyo Dhimasho Dhulbahante La safan Jeegaanta.

Muxuu doonaya Wiilka Habar Jeclo. Sacad muuse, Ciise Muuse. Ee Ku Dhimanaaya dagaalka Tukaraq isagoo u dhashay Gabilay Hargeisa Burco,?

Wiilka Somaliland ama Jeegaanta Ee Ku dhimanaaya Tukaraq waxaa uu Doonaya in Uu Ku Dhinto Dhul ayaan qabsaday OO magac iyo maamusba u leh in uu ku dhinto Haykal dawladnimo ayaan wata adigana sandulaa ku tahay oo gumaysi iyo Taariikh ayuu doonaya in uu ku dhinto uguna dhimanaya tukaraq isagoo biya dhiciisu yahay Waxaan haysa Dhul aan xoog ku qabsaday,

Hadaba Kan Lasafan Ee Dhulbahnate muxuu ku dhintay?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Thats just because we own them like we used to own their fathers and grandfathers. Stockholm syndrome.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
There scummy lil that hates my sub clan they do all this because of my kind:mjlol:
They better pack up there belongings we're coming:trumpsmirk:

They are not little clans.It is hard to dislodge iidoors with their tamed and loyal Jaamac Siyaads.

Something must be done to break the spell on dhulos mercenaries. They really don't see the bigger picture .For them,Ugaaryahan are coming to dethrone them from las Anod.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Why do Ogaden fight along side Ethiopians and Kenyans?

They share a country with them .A country ,here l mean an internationally recognized sovereign state.Don't compare SNM secessionist army with Kenya or Ethiopia .That's ridiculous.

It is only a matter of time,dhulbahante will unite to face their traditional enemy.Somaliland already lost the political war but let them enjoy militarily until a united dhulos face them

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Sorry they don't like Puntland

will-smith-fresh-prince.gif

Sultan

I am the Sultan
All this because of some senile men in Europe who decided to draw some imaginary lines on the continent of Africa and call it a day.

This so called imaginary line has nothing to do with the conflict. Somali clans had borders long before the whites came .This a conflict between an ambitious secessionist clan up against politically divided clan.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
They share a country with them .A country ,here l mean an internationally recognized sovereign state.Don't compare SNM secessionist army with Kenya or Ethiopia .That's ridiculous.

It is only a matter of time,dhulbahante will unite to face their traditional enemy.Somaliland already lost the political war but let them enjoy militarily until a united dhulos face them

Who is their traditional enemy? They only have beef with few Idoor subclans.

If things go back to equilibrium, @Starscream will be chilling in his capital Las Anod and I will be chilling in Gabiley. The clan borders will be respected. :samwelcome:

World

VIP
There scummy lil that hates my sub clan they do all this because of my kind:mjlol:
They better pack up there belongings we're coming:trumpsmirk:
You need to calm down with this Maxamuud Garaad/ Ugaadhyahan bs. Jamac siyad are our kin and interclan fighting only benefits the enemy. We need to resolve our issues peacefully.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
You need to calm down with this Maxamuud Garaad/ Ugaadhyahan bs. Jamac siyad are our kin and interclan fighting only benefits the enemy. We need to resolve our issues peacefully.

What's the take of Jamac Siyad Diaspora community on the current conflict? Are they also SNM-landers?

I think you need to resolve your disputes and unite your ASAP .start with uniting your Diaspora community.They can afford moral and financial support to the people back at home

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

:mjlol:

So you find no issue that an Ethnic Somali Muslim Ogadeen fights along side Orthodox Christian Ethiopian to kill other Ogadens and Somalis yet you can’t wrap your head around dhulbahante who sides with his reer Abtiyaal whom he happens to share ethnicity, religion, regional sub culture and host of all other things?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Any Dhullo who fights with the SNM enemy is fair game. Darood wey tashadeen sxp Jamac Siyad can join HJ for all we care we are tired of treachery

This so called imaginary line has nothing to do with the conflict. Somali clans had borders long before the whites came .This a conflict between an ambitious secessionist clan up against politically divided clan.

I fail to see how this annuls my post. I thought Somaliland - a former British protectorate - had plans of securing their colonial borders to help make a case for recognition and convince the International community to legitimise their claim for nation status.

Or am I missing something here?

Dhulos are between a rock & hard place but fighting alongside Isaaq isn't a crime last i checked they was Somali

Those who fight/fought with foreign invaders are a million times worse.
If your OG or MJ you have no right to speak on these matters.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I fail to see how this annuls my post. I thought Somaliland - a former British protectorate - had plans of securing their colonial borders to help make a case for recognition and convince the International community to legitimise their claim for nation status.

Or am I missing something here?

You are indeed right. If Somaliland has full control over their claimed borders then the AU will realize they cannot hold us any longer and will finally give us our recognition. That's the whole point sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.