WHY ARE DHULOS DYING FOR THE EXPANSIONIST SNM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Exactly lool, i find it funny how bahantes and cagdheers think we have no beef :icon lol:

The travel miles and miles to fight for puntlands aggression in MUDUG against Hawiye and then they (dhullos and Ogs) tell us that they don't have beef with Hawiyes, Bullshit!

Sultan

I am the Sultan
The travel miles and miles to fight for puntlands aggression in MUDUG against Hawiye and then they (dhullos and Ogs) tell us that they don't have beef with Hawiyes, Bullshit!

We don't fight Sacad.they are Ogaden men sent to rule primitive Hawiye.

And there is no need to fight Hutus ,they lost the political war in 1990s .Hutus are not threat to anyone.

At least Iidoors are doing commendable job in resisting Darood unity.

And there is no need to fight Hutus ,they lost the political war in 1990s .Hutus are not threat to anyone.

These low IQ cagdheers now claiming Sacad is part of them kkkk :mjlaugh:

You can't make this shit up :mjlol:

Keep our name out your mouth you xabashi slave:camby:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win

:gucciwhat: you a dhullo, if yes then move aside as you are my Seedi, no need for ugly beefs with in-laws.

:ufdup:Just don't come to Galkacyo foreign wars.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Cumar According to you and that idiot Boqor. I have 10 Sspot accounts when Kaleel confirmed I never multi-nicked and that this is my only account.

Just stop being an idiot. :gucciwhat:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
@Cumar According to you and that idiot Boqor. I have 10 Sspot accounts when Kaleel confirmed I never multi-nicked and that this is my only account.

Just stop being an idiot. :gucciwhat:
This D-block sheegato @Cumar has been exposed by every Isaaq in this forum but just like Trump who screams fake news when confronted with facts he calls everyone alts when we call him out when he is shaking his behind for those D-block naagos.:dead:

Sultan

I am the Sultan
These low IQ cagdheers now claiming Sacad is part of them kkkk :mjlaugh:

You can't make this shit up :mjlol:

Keep our name out your mouth you xabashi slave:camby:

I didn't mean to hurt you but Hawiye had long ago complied with Darood Supremacy.You had a golden chance to rule and dominate after the fall of Siyad Barre but you couldn't afford to lead the country .Hawiye lacks the talent and mentality to lead Somalia.

Sacad are lost Ogadens .that's not even a secret .We don't claim them now but they know their roots.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I didn't mean to hurt you but Hawiye had long ago complied with Darood Supremacy.You had a golden chance to rule and dominate after the fall of Siyad Barre but you couldn't afford to lead the country .Hawiye lacks the talent and mentality to lead Somalia.

Sacad are lost Ogadens .that's not even a secret .We don't claim them now but they know their roots.
And you D-block naagos can't free a single tiny village from Isaaq occupation while your poor D-block brethren are acting as our fodder.Look at yourselfs before you insult the incompetent H-block.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
And you D-block naagos can't free a single tiny village from Isaaq occupation while your poor D-block brethren are acting as our fodder.Look at yourselfs before you insult the incompetent H-block.

It looks like Iidoor occupation of Doolo in 1920s where some OG clans were fighting alongside Iidoor.During that time ,Abraahin fought for iidoor in order to settle scores against Maxamad Subeer clans .But when Abraahin finally realised the bigger picture that iidoor want expand deep into Ogaden lands they abandoned iidoors and spearheaded the OG reconquest of Doolo.

History is repeating itself .Jaamac Siyad will soon abandon the iidoor camp and will surely spearhead Las Anod reconquest.

You're talking as if it is Isaaq vs Daarood

Zero

Somaliland patriot
It looks like Iidoor occupation of Doolo in 1920s where some OG clans were fighting alongside Iidoor.During that time ,Abraahin fought for iidoor in order to settle scores against Maxamad Subeer clans .But when Abraahin finally realised the bigger picture that iidoor want expand deep into Ogaden lands they abandoned iidoors and spearheaded the OG reconquest of Doolo.

History is repeating itself .Jaamac Siyad will soon abandon the iidoor camp and will surely spearhead Las Anod reconquest.
Not going to happen.That region is barren and the people survive on our paychecks.Those slaves wouldn't dare betray us anytime soon.
You're talking as if it is Isaaq vs Daarood
Shush,naagos shouldn't get involved in politics.:idontlike:

Not going to happen.That region is barren and the people survive on our paychecks.Those slaves wouldn't dare betray us anytime soon.

Shush,naagos shouldn't getting involved in politics.:idontlike:
Like I said it is not Isaaq vs Daarood you're talking as if you're fighting all of them :icon lol:
Daarood vs Isaaq :icon lol:

it is aaccoding to the punani vp

darod is united in this war

so fa its darod vs SM and samaroon troops and the SL troops ae winning
It is not Daarood, genius. People from Caabudwaaq and Kismayo are not in the fight but people from Gabiley are in it :icon lol:
But Daarood are united :icon lol:
Saaxib come back after your khat hangover:icon lol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
When the previous president of somalia hassan shiekh arms habar godir and gives them reinforcement from mogadisho how do you expect mj to take on habar gidir and all the other hawiye tribes that were sent from mogadisho by the previous president hassan shiekh? This war is between harti and isaac so step aside with your cuqdad.

Last edited:
You are indeed right. If Somaliland has full control over their claimed borders then the AU will realize they cannot hold us any longer and will finally give us our recognition. That's the whole point sxb.

That is nonsense. When HSM government got full recognition the international community splitting up somalia went out of the window and it was never going to happen anyways. It will come through blood and force and an eventual compromise. It would be wise for daroods to get their land back while they can you never know who the next president will be and might sign away dhulos and warsangelis aswell

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
When the previous president of somalia hassan shiekh arms habar godir and gives them reinforcement from mogadisho how do you expect mj to take on habar gidir and all the other hawiye tribes that were sent from mogadisho by the previous president hassan shiekh?.

Why do you cry Hawiye attacked us? No other HG clan lives there let alone hawiye, only 1 Sacad sub clan lives in Gaalkacyo sxb. The majeerteen bark is loud but comes short on action. Defend your borders from the aggressions of reer Isxaaq :camby:

Why do you cry Hawiye attacked us? No other HG clan lives there let alone hawiye, only 1 Sacad sub clan lives in Gaalkacyo sxb. The majeerteen bark is loud but comes short on action. Defend your borders from the aggressions of reer Isxaaq :camby:

kkkk wallahi they are entertaining, they claim all Hawiye attacked them when they are being karbashed by Sacad alone :icon lol:

Some of these niggas have the audacity to claim my sub clan Ceyr have been attacking them all the way up in Gaalkacyo :O27GWRK:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending