WHY ARE DHULOS DYING FOR THE EXPANSIONIST SNM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I don't despise iidoor but l despise their greedy fascist clanish ideology.

Your president is such a hatemongering man who not only hate Darood but also their history.

In an ideal situation,you should make your clan frontiers as your Somaliland borders like Galmudug-Puntland border .Then decide your own future .simple

This guy hates Darood and their history? C'mon sxb be reasonable. :farmajoyaab:

Btw, I always said Dhulbahante self-determination should be respected, if they don't want to be part of SL, more power to them. I ain't gonna beg anyone to join my political project. Somaliland will survive with or without em. :manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I think you're little bit deluded.

We share Xabashi with Ethiopia with our own maamul though we would prefer secession any day. In Kenya ,we are doing good or even better than our kinsmen in Somalia.Iidoor from Somaliland flock to Kenya like any other Somali businessmen .Kenya is relatively peaceful and more Democratic than Ethiopia.Our people are proud Kenyans and occupy some of the highest govt positions .A huge river runs between the Somali and Bantus in Gaarisa town.If Kenya was so bad all Somali clans wouldn't have come and invest in Eastleigh

Back to the point, You are still part of Somalia .You got little muscles to flex now but believe me sxb you lost the political war and time will tell when your invading secessionists are punished back into their rightful homeland .

You're the delusional one if you think SL is under threat by Amisonia :mjlol:

If Somalia was united and stable and decided to invade Somaliland then we'll get recognition.
:trumpsmirk:

Stop writing essays to hide your L. Ogaden are well known to be lapdogs to Tigray and Kikuyu. No need to make excuses sxb. Me and @Saalax Bidaar feel your pain.:kendrickcry:

Map_of_somaliland_border_claims.jpg

This is going to be a war of attrition for both sides, the overall deciding factor here will be which side Dhulbahante decide to commit to, it’s now or never. It’ll be interesting to observe nonetheless.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
This guy hates Darood and their history? C'mon sxb be reasonable. :farmajoyaab:

Btw, I always said Dhulbahante self-determination should be respected, if they don't want to be part of SL, more power to them. I ain't gonna beg anyone to join my political project. Somaliland will survive with or without em. :manny:
This is your hatemongering iidoor leader.

You guys gotta patch it up sxb. When did this internal beef start?
Idk :gucciwhat:
These trash have bitter hate toward us:gucciwhat:
In every point in history they always worked with our enemy
In dervish day
we fought for dervish they fought for british :bell:
We fight for siyaad Barre to attack snm they attack hy to help hj:bell:
We fight for puntland/khaatumo they fight for sl :bell:
We help darod they attack darod:bell:
They are not little clans.It is hard to dislodge iidoors with their tamed and loyal Jaamac Siyaads.

Something must be done to break the spell on dhulos mercenaries. They really don't see the bigger picture .For them,Ugaaryahan are coming to dethrone them from las Anod.
:mjlol:
They just got destroyed couple of days ago couple of more and they'll be crippled am very happy they chose sl :trumpsmirk:
You need to calm down with this Maxamuud Garaad/ Ugaadhyahan bs. Jamac siyad are our kin and interclan fighting only benefits the enemy. We need to resolve our issues peacefully.
Peacefully? tell that to there littered dead:russ:
@World @Starscream Is this chart correct?

tumblr_o12c8888uT1v5us2ro1_1280.png

tumblr_o12cb1KhFt1v5us2ro1_1280.png
this only has important sub clans or those with garads.
The blue color means garads

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

This is going to be a war of attrition for both sides, the overall deciding factor here will be which side Dhulbahante decide to commit to, it’s now or never. It’ll be interesting to observe nonetheless.

Sxb fake map. Puntland only claims Harti territory not the eastern Isaaq territories in SSC.

This is the real disputed map. However, Somaliland controls most of it.

096bde2034c25e1739647e5b19792c97.png

Somaliland and Puntland dominance of their claimed territory. After Ramadan, Badhan district will come under SL control very soon inshallah.

Somaliland_Puntland.png

Dhulos doesn't matter only mine does we already made up our mind the rest will either get in line or get steam rolled no in between buhoodle can join mars for all I care but we already made the decision for the inhabitants of sool whether they like it or not:ufdup:

Sxb fake map. Puntland only claims Harti territory not the eastern Isaaq territories in SSC.

This is the real disputed map. However, Somaliland controls most of it.

096bde2034c25e1739647e5b19792c97.png

Somaliland and Puntland dominance of their claimed territory. After Ramadan, Badhan district will come under SL control very soon inshallah.

Somaliland_Puntland.png
Sl doesn't control much of anything xudun and taleh district have no militia forces of any kind so called sl exist in gambar to Las anod and are surrounded by my folks right now:westbrookwtf:

Gambar

VIP
@Sultan if you think Isaaq want to seceede from Somalia because of Darood, you are very, very mistaken.

Keep in mind SNM was not even initially a secessionist organization, the decision to declare SL's independence was made only after USC reneged on their agreement to share power with us. :manny:
Is that why landers hate the south?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

That map is fake cerigaabo isaac live in one district the rest is inhabited by warsengeli and dhulbhante likewise togdheer is shared dhulbhante live in buhoodle heres the real borders between harti and isaac
F3BF5894-55E2-4389-8BAF-3626510CD284.png

The Orthodox Christian are empowered by the west.It happened longtime ago that he had to share a country with them against the wishes of my people.At least we have our own regional government and we intend to break away from them in the future. We always hope for the best.

But your case is totally different, your whole existence is based on hating Darod and their glorious history, you want secede from Somalia because of Darood.Your President gives hatred speech towards Darood and their heros..bixi said; Awoowyadiin waxaa ka adkaa awoowyadeen ,walibana waxaan idiin galeynaa sidaan u galnay Aabihiin Afweyne (he literally said so ,wordings may not be exactly the same)

It is well known fact Dhulbahante were the biggest supporters of Siyaad Barre and Sayid Mahamed .These are their heros and they are your biggest nightmare .You hate Darood and dhulos are Darod .l think you see it is very clear that there's no political nor historical semblance between Dhulos and iidoor.

Marriage can't be excuse for you to claim sovereignty over dhulos.Somali do intermarry and fight .it is common scenario.

This Irir iidoor rat forgot his Irir (dir and isaaq) brethens were lackeys of Ethiopia to fight Ogadens first. He is salty because now the system reversed and they are getting karbashed heavily by Ogaden:mjlol: nacalaa iidoor xaar. Wey idiin dhamaatey afarta Hawd joogta and he knows :lolbron:

Last edited:
Inshallah once the south fixes up the north shall be forced to join

Or else labada il dhexdooda baan katooganeyna

Cumar

VIP
Is that why landers hate the south?

To be honest a lot of the Landers you see online with the crazy amounts of cuqdaad mainly use the south as a boogeyman for their aspirations of independence. It is fake hate. :manny:

Laakin there is a decent number of em who genuinely may hate the south, these ones really drank the koolaid and lost the plot.:mjlol:

As for me, I don't particularly hate anyone. :gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
@Sultan if you think Isaaq want to seceede from Somalia because of Darood, you are very, very mistaken.

Keep in mind SNM was not even initially a secessionist organization, the decision to declare SL's independence was made only after USC reneged on their agreement to share power with us. :manny:
Now I'm starting to see why every Isaaq in this forum calls you a sheegato.Keep shaking your behind for those filthy D-block sub humans.We want secession because we Isaaqs are different breed than those somali sub human in Somalia.We were never united with them historically and we never will.Ethiopians are closer brothers to us than those sub humans.

Cumar

VIP
Now I'm starting to see why every Isaaq in this forum calls you a sheegato.Keep shaking your behind for those filthy D-block sub humans.We want secession because we Isaaqs are different breed than those somali sub human in Somalia.We were never united with historically and we never will.Ethiopians are closer brothers to us than those sub humans.

Don't you ever get tired using these alts @Factz?

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Don't you ever get tired using these alts @Factz?
Everyone here can tell you I'm not him since I know them on discord.Every Isaaq who calls out the fact that you are a D-block slave who licks their arse 24/7 is somehow the alt account of @Factz ?:dead:

Just ask the admin to do an IP check.:comeon:

Cumar

VIP
@Zero I'm pretty sure you are illiterate, my post was actually about why should Landers hate the "south" when the south did nothing to them.

I doubt you can give a logical explanation why braindead landers like yourself despise Hawiye and "reer xamar" for no reason.

Darood mindfucked you, so it makes you see them everywhere but I didn't mention them in my post. Stop crying on the internet about conflicts that probably happened before you were even born and go make something of your life.

Last edited:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
@Zero I'm pretty sure you are illterate, my post was about why Landers hate the "south" when the south did nothing to them.

I doubt you can give a logical why braindead landers like yourself despise Hawiye and "reer xamar" for no reason.
You said that Somaliland wasn't seceding because of D-block which is wrong.We don't want to share an inch of land with those Filthy D-block sub humans.

Secondly,how did the south do nothing to us? These sub humans not only send the entire national army to destroy us 27 years ago but also deny and block our referendum to secede from the union our 2 countries formed in 1961.They are literally keeping us hostage.People are dying everyday in Somaliland because of our status as an isolated unrecognized de facto state.

H-block and reer xamar are a cancer in the continent of Africa.Animals who are allergic to law and order.The most depised D-block isn't as stupid and barbaric as H-block and reer xamar.They are the second reason why Somaliland should unite with Ethiopia if they ever lose militarily to a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts