Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
alabama_Leprechaun.gif~c200

VixR

Veritas
Of course a trend can stop or even reverse, are you retarded? And of course it mattera if he's lying, because something true can be verified, especially in a small diaspora like ours where people know each other.

Whatever you're smoking, let me get a hit of that, babygirl. It must be some dank shit. Because that post made ZERO sense.:what1:
The irony :icon lol:

This guy is actually madow (not that it matters), but you were wrong abt his race.
Secondly, who cares what he says, you just shame Somali women and Somali people as a whole (as usual).

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
there are two types of somali (and all) girls:

1)kuufaar hoes....atheists girls like @ItsHanna. i never see a virgin atheist girl, i detest fornication before marriage but if you must do it with these girls and don't go after the good girls

2) religious muslim somali girls, stay away from.these girls they r for marriage and to have kids with , they r not prostitutes

VixR

Veritas
Yes, it's called having a different opinion, which I welcome, but a "sane person" would react in a sane manner.
Look, you can't approach this from a gendered perspective bc you're not looking at the full picture. I'm perfectly aware that men on here do that all the time, it's the most overplayed shtick on here, but you're the one who went as far as implicating people that are fleeing for their lives much like some of our own parents did. Have some shame. You can't see some tweet and cry "Men!".

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I don't understand even if what he is saying is true, it's the Men is her families fault. Where are her brothers? Where are her fathers? Usually I could care less about what ajnabis do But you gotta wonder where are the faraxs in her family that should be putting any men who fool around with their daughter/sister in their place.
Probably at tim hortons with their boys.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Anyone can say anything on Twitter about Somalis and you all just believe it this Guy might aswell be bullshitting

Even if what he is saying is true than thats the girls families problem they should deal with him

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Are you able to express a thought without resorting to childish insults?
Why are you acting irrational because I expressed an opinion that differs from yours?
Are you ok. This could have been an opportunity to have a friendly debate but you're not interested in that are you "na hoy".
:what:
off topic, I used to know this Vietnamese guy called Na Hoy :pachah1:

black

live and let die.
:bell: Women, what happened to personal responsibility? Reer-Britain, si xun ban u jabnay. You don't see us blaming Somali women for our high incarceration rates.

1. :russ::russ:
  1. Savage Season‏ @aamir_walcott 5h5 hours ago
  1. Savage Season Retweeted _wadudt
  2. I know someone who gave a chicken and chips meal.https://twitter.com/thayefw/status/861881873416544256 …
  3. Savage Season added,
  4. _wadudt @ThayefW
    Replying to @IslamLDN @notsdjnr
    I know a guy who gave a CAT as mahr, they're happily married with a kid now too

>I know a guy who gave a CAT as mahr, they're happily married with a kid now too

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Sure!

So, are we going to pretend that these girls "run away" without their parents knowing?

The parents do know they get a call from their kid where they are locked up in a Libyan jail and have to pay 2000-3000$
to get set free or they Will get killed

Th
:bell: Women, what happened to personal responsibility? Reer-Britain, si xun ban u jabnay. You don't see us blaming Somali women for our high incarceration rates.

>I know a guy who gave a CAT as mahr, they're happily married with a kid now too

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Just out of curiousity I wanted to read what the guy was saying. I was not disappointed. Could not hold my laughter upon reading the chicken and chips meal for meher.

This is the epitome of disgrace. This is why Islam can only help people with nobility in character and a trash will always be a trash even after Islam.

Somali woman do lower their standards for non somali men even lower if he is a revert. Shame wallah

They prey on impressionable young women who love their religion. Islam advocates for equality and justice among races and does not recognize one race to be better than others. They take advantage of that principle these young women adhere to. What these young women forget is character and family matter. If the guy was trashy before Islam, most likely he will be trashy after Islam and Islam may remedy only his Monotheistic beliefs. Building your character from ground up takes lots of work if you were raised in a life devoid of culture and nobility. This guy is the evidence and many others like him who prey on innocent young women who have deep love for their religion.

You encounter such women on this very website advocating for interracial marriages simply because the guy claims to be a muslim.

Last edited:

Sarah136

Hot and cold
They prey on impressionable young women who love their religion. Islam advocates for equality and justice among races and does not recognize one race to be better than others. What these young women forget is character and family matter. If the guy was trashy before Islam, most likely he will be trashy after Islam and Islam may remedy only his Monotheistic beliefs. Building your character from ground up takes lots of work if you were raised in a life devoid of culture and nobility. This guy is the evidence and many others like him who prey on innocent young women who have deep love for their religion.

You encounter such women on this very website advocating for interracial marriages simply because the guy claims to be a muslim.

I don't think they prey on religion loving girls because a girl with tawqa would know better than to take a revert with a jahil past and nasty character as a spouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending