White revert BOASTS about how he took the VIRGINITY of Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Honestly Somali women are getting a terrible reputation these days and soon they will be seen like the African Americans. It seems like if you want some easy ceeb all you need to do is contact a Somali hoejabi and bam.

Isn't it frightening that all these reverts don't get with paki women or Arab women who both outnumber Somalis in every western country?

The UK Somali community is truly the worst of the worst, cheap and clean is the national anthem of Somali women here.

Funny thing is in school they used to wear hijab and be big hoes while the Arab and paki chicks didn't act out like hoes

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What truth am I avoiding?

If you read my posts, you will see that I am opposed to marrying these fake reverts.

Wallahi I've asked Somali girls irl about interracial marriage be and I kid you not, they almost always say as long as he's Muslim

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

What's up with that

VixR

Veritas
Sure!

So, are we going to pretend that these girls "run away" without their parents knowing?
You make ZERO sense.

Tahbiib is the go-to commonality for the population anywhere a country falls apart.

Men tahriib around as much as women, maybe a little less or more.

To your mind, if the tahbriibing men < women, this is your contrived, disturbing argument:
Of course, like how certain Somali men have a fetish for not working or being criminals. Every community has its bottom-feeders.

I hate people who fetishise the "other" whilst claiming to not be attracted to people of their own race.

However, we should accept that our community is a little too relaxed when it comes to protecting the sharaf of our women.

Just look at the tahriib issue! COUNTLESS Somali girls are risking their lives to go to Libya where they get raped and then tossed in the ocean.
Where the hell are their fathers? Their brothers?

NO OTHER Muslim nation allows this shit.

Even the fact that Somali girls are being sent to work as maids! Since when is it ok to live off a woman's salary. :mindblown:

Meanwhile, if the tahriibing men > tahriibing women, you'd argue from an abandonment angle due to being left to their own devices and without protection to be raped by the remaining male population instead of at the hand of Libyans on the aforementioned journey.

In neither scenario can a man win with you na hoy.

This whole blaming men wholesale to avert perceived faux embarrassment needs to fucking stop FFS. You're actually very sick to even think of assigning this sort of blame bc of tahriib, not to mention incredibly irrational.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Let's be honest here, certain Somali women have a huge fetish for all things non-Somali.

No need to look for excuses.

If we're gonna call a spade a spade then it comes down to one thing. Xaliimos don't have a lot of shame. Faaraxs are a million more times shameful than hablaha. The shit I seen females do openly :susp:. Xaliimos have lack of control over their crazy qooq as well:pachah1:

The number of people talking about Somali women is crazy and there are 20 million of us meaning that there's approximately 10 million xalimos and yet they still have a bad reputation :faysalwtf: fucking Indians have a better reputation and there is 1 billion of them out there our ancestors knew that that's why they cut these horny women's clits

You make ZERO sense.

Tahbiib is the go-to commonality for the population anywhere a country falls apart.

Men tahriib around as much as women, maybe a little less or more.

To your mind, if the tahbriibing men < women, this is your contrived, disturbing argument:

Meanwhile, if the tahriibing men > tahriibing women, you'd argue from an abandonment angle due to being left to their own devices and without protection to be raped by the remaining male population instead of at the hand of Libyans on the aforementioned journey.

In neither scenario can a man win with you na hoy.

This whole blaming men wholesale to avert perceived faux embarrassment needs to fucking stop FFS. You're actually very sick to even think of assigning this sort of blame bc of tahriib, not to mention incredibly irrational.

Are you able to express a thought without resorting to childish insults?
Why are you acting irrational because I expressed an opinion that differs from yours?
Are you ok. This could have been an opportunity to have a friendly debate but you're not interested in that are you "na hoy".
:what:

TooMacaan

VIP
I used to think they were insane about the honor thing but I think they were onto something.
The number of people talking about Somali women is crazy and there are 20 million of us meaning that there's approximately 10 million xalimos and yet they still have a bad reputation :faysalwtf: fucking Indians have a better reputation and there is 1 billion of them out there our ancestors knew that that's why they cut these horny women's clits
:whoa::mugshotman::what::snoop:

An Indian who worships cows and rats and drinks cowpiss has a better reputation and more self esteem than these hoejabis.

VixR

Veritas
Are you able to express a thought without resorting to childish insults?
Why are you acting irrational because I expressed an opinion that differs from yours?
Are you ok.

:what:
Any sane person would have a problem with your comment. Take a minute and think about what you said ffs.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If we're gonna call a spade a spade then it comes down to one thing. Xaliimos don't have a lot of shame. Faaraxs are a million more times shameful than hablaha. The shit I seen females do openly :susp:. Xaliimos have lack of control over their crazy qooq as well:pachah1:

Strange isn't it.

Over here, we've totally adopted AA culture with low life dudes and extremely loud and vulgar women :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending