White revert BOASTS about how he took the VIRGINITY of Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
May god forgive the young girl for her sins but to exploit someone like this is digusting especially when you are a grown man

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Someone needs to karbash him. What a disgusting human. I can't believe our girls would marry the likes of him.

VixR

Veritas
Kinda interesting how reverting to Islam instantly renders taking someone's virginity a boasting point :icon lol:

I don't think it's anymore than just fake boasting and lies. Stop bringing random Tweets with zero retweets.

However, it's about time us Somali niccas busted these ajnabi fuckers in the mouth. They keep running their smelly mouths off about Somali girls. I know there are oyin out there, and they have contributed greatly to the degradation of the Somali females reputation. But when they talk about "Somali women" and how easy they are, he is not just talking about @ItsHanna and her type, he is still insulting our sisters, mothers, aunts etc.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Why do these revert hoodrats always talk about Somali this and Somali that? Pakistanis outnumber by a lot yet they're never taking about their women

Why do these revert hoodrats always talk about Somali this and Somali that? Pakistanis outnumber by a lot yet they're never taking about their women
Sxb unfortunately Paki girls are very quiet & don't talk shit, since in their culture there are severe consequences for stepping out of line. It's the opposite with most Somali girls in the UK.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sxb unfortunately Paki girls are very quiet & don't talk shit, since in their culture there are severe consequences for stepping out of line. It's the opposite with most Somali girls in the UK.

I used to think they were insane about the honor thing but I think they were onto something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending