White revert BOASTS about how he took the VIRGINITY of Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they prey on religion loving girls because a girl with tawqa would know better than to take a revert with a jahil past and nasty character as a spouse.

Most of these women they marry are religious. That is how they meet them. At the mosque and through recommendations from others who married Somali women before.

They take advantage of their fervent Islamic disposition and appeal to them through religion.

I don't believe him, he probably got rejected by a Somali girl and now is claiming he "smashed" :duck:

But let's be honest, Somalis are quick to marry other Somalis to reverts just because he said the kalimah and will instantly reject any other Somali based on Qabiil. Somalis brought this on to themselves.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some sonali woman do lower their standards for non somali men even lower if he is a revert. Shame wallah
You know how white privilege exist in the Somali community theres Revert privilege

See if Abdi wants to marry Xamdi he Will get interviewed by her family they want to know everything

-Qabiil
-Education
-Employment
-Criminal Past

After that comes the meher they gather family and friends where they Will announce the amount of meher agreed etc

Now Rasheed the revert wants to marry Xamdi since hes a revert he Will get the benefit of the doubt skip the interview instead the parents ask the Daughter about his background

After that comes the meher that nobody knows how much

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
there are two types of somali (and all) girls:

1)kuufaar hoes....atheists girls like @ItsHanna. i never see a virgin atheist girl, i detest fornication before marriage but if you must do it with these girls and don't go after the good girls

2) religious muslim somali girls, stay away from.these girls they r for marriage and to have kids with , they r not prostitutes

You're stupid. I'm sure there is a verse in the Quran that basically says dirty men are for dirty women. You'll probably get married to a uncover hoe :)

black

live and let die.
You're stupid. I'm sure there is a verse in the Quran that basically says dirty men are for dirty women. You'll probably get married to a uncover hoe :)

:jcoleno: Can I at least expect head or is she just going to pretend she's never done that and is now too good for it

Sarah136

Hot and cold
You know how white privilege exist in the Somali community theres Revert privilege

See if Abdi wants to marry Xamdi he Will get interviewed by her family they want to know everything

-Qabiil
-Education
-Employment
-Criminal Past

After that comes the meher they gather family and friends where they Will announce the amount of meher agreed etc

Now Rasheed the revert wants to marry Xamdi since hes a revert he Will get the benefit of the doubt skip the interview instead the parents ask the Daughter about his background

I agree! No woman can be taken advantage of unless you are in a vulnerable situation.even if her parents are against the marriage she will have an invalid nikaax or end up pregnant.i blame the double standards within our community
May allah guide us all ameen.

Last edited:
I don't think it's anymore than just fake boasting and lies. Stop bringing random Tweets with zero retweets.

However, it's about time us Somali niccas busted these ajnabi fuckers in the mouth. They keep running their smelly mouths off about Somali girls. I know there are oyin out there, and they have contributed greatly to the degradation of the Somali females reputation. But when they talk about "Somali women" and how easy they are, he is not just talking about @ItsHanna and her type, he is still insulting our sisters, mothers, aunts etc.
:draketf:

Walaashaa iskuma hubtid ee seedigaa ha isku ceebayn.

-Qabiil
-Education
-Employment
-Criminal Past

There are way too many obstacles for young healthy faaraxs to get married nowadays.

Family obstacles :

Qabil --- If you are from the wrong qabil, then you have to leave the house

Education/Salary -- If you don't have a blue collar job and you do not have a Bachelors degree, then you have to leave the house

Meher -- If you pass the two tests then you have to fork over an insane amount of Meher cash in which the father negotiated and the daughter had no say

But if you are a revert, once the family sees the Thobe they set the wedding to be the next day :drakelaugh:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

-Qabiil
-Education
-Employment
-Criminal Past

I was just about to say, no way in hell is a Somali girl marrying an ex con farax, and for good reason

but Ibn Todd gets that white privilege and his record expunged :russ:

At this rate, this forum might as well be called 'LetsHumiliateSomaliWomen' forum. I wouldn't be surprised if some of our resident pricks are behind this twitter.

If this guy was boasting about taking someone's virginity in any other normal company, he'd be laughed at, but here it's rendered a boasting point complete with a platform. Users on here actually feel embarrassed that some chick they have no idea about may have slept with him, and that it actually reflects on them and other women lmfao. This is an unsustainable viewpoint. It can only die out.
it actually won't die out, do you know why? We are Muslims, we care about shame. You don't because you are gaal, you have zero morals. you were talking about pedophiles being alright if they receive therapy talk couple days ago. But something like this shocks ou.

I don't believe him, he probably got rejected by a Somali girl and now is claiming he "smashed" :duck:

But let's be honest, Somalis are quick to marry other Somalis to reverts just because he said the kalimah and will instantly reject any other Somali based on Qabiil. Somalis brought this on to themselves.

Bra, adiga a convert noh? Your Somali vocab is top notch. Well trained by a halimo I suppose.

:russ:

Good looking out for the revert community. In principle, if the guy is decent, hard working and has a culture with his new found religion, then all the better for him finding a woman out of the Islamic community.

It just so happens Somalis are more willing as you said to give these guys an opportunity. Unfortunately, most of them abu-thugs could not maintain the new life's requirement and disappointed the girls who made sacrifices in pursuit of their faith.

You are right about Somalis and how they treat each other. I am of the opinion that most of the calamities which befell on them in the past two decades has to do much with that practice of self-hate and the injustices collectively practiced from corner to corner in Somalia through clan and asabiyah.

It is a curse. On this website you have guys firing verses from the Quran and Ahadith defending religion then open a thread where they slander a Somali clan. Dadkaan waa dad ay u dhamaatay. From their religious to the atheist among them, You don't know what to expect.

With that said, it is a blessing to belong to Somalis. I just hope the younger generation and the upcoming ones will value their role and place in the world and appreciate the god given identity many out there wish to have.

At this rate, this forum might as well be called 'LetsHumiliateSomaliWomen' forum. I wouldn't be surprised if some of our resident pricks are behind this twitter.

WWII

Xaliimo - "Well, it's obvious Hitler wouldn't have killed Jews. It must've been a Somali guy"

Global Warming

Xaliimo - "Jonathan and Abu Tyrone are too smart to pollute the earth, I wouldn't be surprised if a Faarax is secretly releasing Carbon into the air"

FGM

Xaliimo - "Even though it's invented, practiced and perpetuated solely by Somali women, we wouldn't need to do it if Ashy Abdis didn't create patriarchy"

I wish there was a way to delete some people like a file on Microsoft Windows.:ayaanswag:

WWII

Xaliimo - "Well, it's obvious Hitler wouldn't have killed Jews. It must've been a Somali guy"

Global Warming

Xaliimo - "Jonathan and Abu Tyrone are too smart to pollute the earth, I wouldn't be surprised if a Faarax is secretly releasing Carbon into the air"

FGM

Xaliimo - "Even though it's invented, practiced and perpetuated solely by Somali women, we wouldn't need to do it if Ashy Abdis didn't create patriarchy"

I wish there was a way to delete some people like a file on Microsoft Windows.:ayaanswag:
you forgot the biggest one.

Marriage
Xalimo; well I wouldn't have married this ex con who just took the shahaada 17 minutes ago if there were decent, educated faaraxs around my area.

you forgot the biggest one.

Marriage
Xalimo; well I wouldn't have married this ex con who just took the shahaada 17 minutes ago if there were decent, educated faaraxs around my area.

Oh wait even better, There is no such thing as an educated Faarax therefore somali men ain't shit " But not me and my family" :dabcasar:

WWII

Global Warming

FGM

The "As Long As He's Muslim©®™" crew love to make excuses for their stupid shortcomings.
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.