White revert BOASTS about how he took the VIRGINITY of Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Somali women supposed to protect other Somali women?
Are Somali women supposed to lead the Somali nation?

ALL of Somalia's ills, whether inside the country or outside the country is because a lot of Somali men lack leadership, follow-through and self-respect.
It's all about parenting and teaching self respect nothing to do with leadership

We need to start the Paki method of upholding our sharaf.

There needs to be some balance.

Pakistani and Arab men don't let their wives carry heavy shopping after having worked a full-day.
They pick up their children from school. They pride themselves on LEADING a family in every aspect.

Somali men allow Somali women to be exposed to every ill.

It's all about parenting and teaching self respect nothing to do with leadership

They come hand in hand.

If you raise your child to have self-respect he or she will follow gender roles.
A man's GOD GIVEN place in society is at the helm, to LEAD, not to follow or allow foreign men to shit on your country and your women.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
If this guy was boasting about taking someone's virginity in any other normal company, he'd be laughed at, but here it's rendered a boasting point complete with a platform. Users on here actually feel embarrassed that some chick they have no idea about may have slept with him, and that it actually reflects on them and other women lmfao. This is an unsustainable viewpoint. It can only die out.

It's because they feel ownership amongst Somali women even if she is a random person it's quite strange and not something that I myself don't understand.

Did you not see the thread by Crude a few days ago? Where he lost his shit over a 17 year old Somali girl going to prom with a madow guy in America? Mind you crude lives in London but that whole thread was hilarious from start to finish.

I would troll this guy on twitter but I don't want the loser on this site to find me. I have no idea why anyone would have sex with this creature.

Bahal

สœแด€แด„แด‹แด‡แด… แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€
VIP
There needs to be some balance.

Pakistani and Arab men don't let their wives carry heavy shopping after having worked a full-day.
They pick up their children from school. They pride themselves on LEADING a family in every aspect.

Somali men allow Somali women to be exposed to every ill.

They beat their wives and daughters black and blue for the slightest of offenses.

While a Somali girl will have the audacity to bring a pigskin home and practically cut off her family if they object.

They beat their wives and daughters black and blue for the slightest of offenses.

While a Somali girl will have the audacity to bring a pigskin home and practically cut off her family if they object.

Again, there needs to be a balance between these two extremes. The SUNNAH method.
If a man protects, not abuses, the women in his life, provides for them and guides them with a gentle hand, we wouldn't see these issues.

Inherently, every women wants to be protected and provided for, since our community is lacking these key things, vultures are feasting.

VixR

Veritas
On an individual case? No. But once it starts becoming a trend? Yes.

This wasteman is most likely lying though.
You're terribly naive. The fact is, it doesn't matter if he's lying or not. And it can only become more of a 'trend', not less. It's not like Somalis live in a vacuum.

Are Somali women supposed to protect other Somali women?
Are Somali women supposed to lead the Somali nation?

ALL of Somalia's ills, whether inside the country or outside the country is because a lot of Somali men lack leadership, follow-through and self-respect.
Oh please, so a Somali female fucking someone and it leading to a revert virginity taking boasting point tweet is the fault of Somali men?

Did you all escape from an insane asylum? You can't make this shit up.

Bahal

VIP
Again, there needs to be a balance between these two extremes. The SUNNAH method.
If a man protects, not abuses, the women in his life, provides for them and guides them with a gentle hand, we wouldn't see these issues.

Let's be honest here, certain Somali women have a huge fetish for all things non-Somali.

No need to look for excuses.

Let's be honest here, certain Somali women have a huge fetish for all things not-Somali.

No need to look for excuses.

Of course, like how certain Somali men have a fetish for not working or being criminals. Every community has its bottom-feeders.

I hate people who fetishise the "other" whilst claiming to not be attracted to people of their own race.

However, we should accept that our community is a little too relaxed when it comes to protecting the sharaf of our women.

Just look at the tahriib issue! COUNTLESS Somali girls are risking their lives to go to Libya where they get raped and then tossed in the ocean.
Where the hell are their fathers? Their brothers?

NO OTHER Muslim nation allows this shit.

Even the fact that Somali girls are being sent to work as maids! Since when is it ok to live off a woman's salary. :mindblown:

VixR

Veritas
Of course, like how certain Somali men have a fetish for not working or being criminals. Every community has its bottom-feeders.

I hate people who fetishise the "other" whilst claiming to not be attracted to people of their own race.

However, we should accept that our community is a little too relaxed when it comes to protecting the sharaf of our women.

Just look at the tahriib issue! COUNTLESS Somali girls are risking their lives to go to Libya where they get raped and then tossed in the ocean.

Allows women tahriibing? Now you're making stuff up!

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Cheap and clean :francis: Most reverts have a hijab fetish, they revert just to smash a hijabi women and of all races guess who comes running to them ... Yea you guessed it right :mjkkk:

The difference is when Somali men marry out, they don't earn a reputation as desperate revert-chasers.:draketf:

Somali men have their faults, huge faults, but let's not turn this into another Farax-bashing thread. It's getting tiring now. Some of you females think being a parent just means popping out a baby and expecting your man to do everything. It's 50:50, there are degenerate Somali mothers just like there are loser Somali fathers.

Bahal

VIP

Even the fact that Somali girls are being sent to work as maids! Since when is it ok to live off a woman's salary. :mindblown:

Anything to avoid the truth

:leon:

Stop fetishising non-Somalis and you won't have this problem. As Long As He's Muslimยฉยฎโ„ข crew are taking this L

The difference is when Somali men marry out, they don't earn a reputation as desperate revert-chasers.:draketf:

Somali men have their faults, huge faults, but let's not turn this into another Farax-bashing thread. It's getting tiring now. Some of you females think being a parent just means popping out a baby and expecting your man to do everything. It's 50:50, there are degenerate Somali mothers just like there are loser Somali fathers.

Of course there are degenerate Somali women, like the ones who marry ginger bearded criminals who took the shahada 5 minutes ago.

I agree, however, I am a firm believer that a man should lead a household whilst the woman follows his lead.
I don't believe in reversing gender-roles.
The Somali community needs strong leadership to scare off these vultures.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You're terribly naive. The fact is, it doesn't matter if he's lying or not. And it can only become more of a 'trend', not less. It's not like Somalis live in a vacuum.
Of course a trend can stop or even reverse, are you retarded? And of course it mattera if he's lying, because something true can be verified, especially in a small diaspora like ours where people know each other.

Whatever you're smoking, let me get a hit of that, babygirl. It must be some dank shit. Because that post made ZERO sense.:what1:

I think there's a severe case of self-hatred in many Somali girls. Many are so desperate to the point they wouldn't mind getting married to ajnabi trash.
:snoop:

Zeus

STYLIN
This is just like when a black person says he fucked a white girl to piss off insecure white nationalists. :dead: This is what happens when our cuck community and religion puts so much value on female virginity, it's used an insult :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.