White revert BOASTS about how he took the VIRGINITY of Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

Somali girls that chase after reverts suffer from inferiority complex lol they really think marrying one of these dustbins will boost their imaan and do the ummah justice in stopping racism and discrimination, you dont see Asians Arabs or any other muslim girls lust reverts like how a dog salivate for fresh meat no one but Somali girls *puts head down in shame*

Bra, adiga a convert noh? Your Somali vocab is top notch. Well trained by a halimo I suppose.

:russ:

Good looking out for the revert community. In principle, if the guy is decent, hard working and has a culture with his new found religion, then all the better for him finding a woman out of the Islamic community.

It just so happens Somalis are more willing as you said to give these guys an opportunity. Unfortunately, most of them abu-thugs could not maintain the new life's requirement and disappointed the girls who made sacrifices in pursuit of their faith.

You are right about Somalis and how they treat each other. I am of the opinion that most of the calamities which befell on them in the past two decades has to do much with that practice of self-hate and the injustices collectively practiced from corner to corner in Somalia through clan and asabiyah.

It is a curse. On this website you have guys firing verses from the Quran and Ahadith defending religion then open a thread where they slander a Somali clan. Dadkaan waa dad ay u dhamaatay. From their religious to the atheist among them, You don't know what to expect.

With that said, it is a blessing to belong to Somalis. I just hope the younger generation and the upcoming ones will value their role and place in the world and appreciate the god given identity many out there wish to have.

I'm not a revert, I was born muslim, I'm half-Somali, half-Madow :whew: which is why my name is "Yahya Liban-Lewis" because I have to show love to both my Somali iyo Madow lineage.
My Somali is average but I used to date a Somali fob who taught me how to speak Somali and make "Sabayaad iyo Suqaar" :wow:

Yeah, Somalis need to stop being so kind to these former Abu-Thugs who are just taking advantage of their kindness. Somalis should stop being amazed that this Abu-Thug became Muslim. Somalis need to stop getting starry-eyed that this Abu-Thug left the "Henny iyo Qaxwo" for some Shaah Cadeys and start looking into their pasts.

Somalis put Qabiil first, religion second, then wonder why Abu-Thug "ran off on the plug twice", but instead of the plug it's a Somali girl.

I'm not a revert, I was born muslim, I'm half-Somali, half-Madow :whew: which is why my name is "Yahya Liban-Lewis" because I have to show love to both my Somali iyo Madow lineage.
My Somali is average but I used to date a Somali fob who taught me how to speak Somali and make "Sabayaad iyo Suqaar" :wow:

Yeah, Somalis need to stop being so kind to these former Abu-Thugs who are just taking advantage of their kindness. Somalis should stop being amazed that this Abu-Thug became Muslim. Somalis need to stop getting starry-eyed that this Abu-Thug left the "Henny iyo Qaxwo" for some Shaah Cadeys and start looking into their pasts.

Somalis put Qabiil first, religion second, then wonder why Abu-Thug "ran off on the plug twice", but instead of the plug it's a Somali girl.

Is your dad Somali? Oh lord! Make that true. Before I respond.

Yes, my dad is Somali. I'm from Jubaland. Kismayo to be exact.

Well then, you don't even have to mention your other half unless you want to. But you are Somali. I agree with your original post. One word to sum up the Somalis in general: Gullible.

They are good people when it comes to Islam but have weaknesses in them such as clan. On the other spectrum, also they have weaknesses when they stand far from Islam. They are vulnerable in both situations.

Best option is to maintain good Somali culture and Islam that blend together well and stick to your kind without rejecting the principles of Islam. After all, there is no woman like a Somali woman, and there is no man like a Somali man.

Anyone who grows up loving their culture automatically leans to all things Somali. And if by God's leaf one marries outside and their marriage is good and according to Islam, there is no issue.

Wow, thanks, not alot of Somalis say that, this warms my heart.

If your father is Somali, then Somalis consider you a Somali. You don't even have to mention a mother of a different ethnicity. We are patriarchal society and only accept lineage to come through the father. Some consider this biased, but tough luck to them.

Also, the food you mentioned, of all twitter accounts belonging to converts who married or wanted Somali women seemed to discuss the food and have liked the food Somali women cooked. It is a big feature in their wish to marry.

And most of them end up marrying a fob. Most young Somali girls don't know how to flip a burger. They are spoiled and their moms do all the cooking. Unfortunate aspect to today's young beauties growing up useless.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I blame Somali men. Stop letting your sisters and daughters get f*cked by ajanabis. Stop letting your sisters and daughters marry ajanabis. Just like other races don't just give their daughters away.

Somali men don't have dhiig and it is the truth. I know a mixed race revert who was offered a Somali girl by her father in the masjid just because he was nice to him.

These Somali men are really offering their daughters to any ajanabi man that holds the door open for them, but God forbid he is from another qabil. Don't blame Somali women blame their cuck relatives.

:mjlol::mjlol:

If your father is Somali, then Somalis consider you a Somali. You don't even have to mention a mother of a different ethnicity. We are patriarchal society and only accept lineage to come through the father. Some consider this biased, but tough luck to them.

Also, the food you mentioned, of all twitter accounts belonging to converts who married or wanted Somali women seemed to discuss the food and have liked the food Somali women cooked. It is a big feature in their wish to marry.

And most of them end up marrying a fob. Most young Somali girls don't know how to flip a burger. They are spoiled and their moms do all the cooking. Unfortunate aspect to today's young beauties growing up useless.

Yes, I realized this too, however Somali women will happily cook for Abu Brad, Abu Tyrone Jackson, and Abu Jake Gyllenhaal but when it comes to an Abdi, they won't cook and clean for him. It's very unfortunate.

I blame Somali men. Stop letting your sisters and daughters get f*cked by ajanabis. Stop letting your sisters and daughters marry ajanabis. Just like other races don't just give their daughters away.

Somali men don't have dhiig and it is the truth. I know a mixed race revert who was offered a Somali girl by her father in the masjid just because he was nice to him.

These Somali men are really offering their daughters to any ajanabi man that holds the door open for them, but God forbid he is from another qabil. Don't blame Somali women blame their cuck relatives.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Yes! They need to stop getting starstruck when a revert says the kalimah in an accent.

Akhaas :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending