White revert BOASTS about how he took the VIRGINITY of Somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i'm Reer Henny, however, I like to indulge in a new beverage called "Henny iyo Qaxwo".

I see this comment around on here. But I have no clue. Update me. Is Henny associated with a place? It always sounded like some kind of beer people bragged about drinking.

This is a Fob you are dealing with, be clearer a bit

:russ:

PS: The food aspect in your case will not be a problem. You got both worlds going for you. Lucky Bastard.

I see this comment around on here. But I have no clue. Update me. Is Henny associated with a place? It always sounded like some kind of beer people bragged about drinking.

This is a Fob you are dealing with, be clearer a bit

:russ:

PS: The food aspect in your case will not be a problem. You got both worlds going for you. Lucky Bastard.

Henny = Hennessey Cognac. It's an alcoholic beverage, which is haram.

The fob Somali girl dumped me, due to my Hennessey consumption, now I make food for myself.

Don't listen to that he's chatting shit your blood is tainted nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waase now let me baptize you with the henny inkaar hakugu dhacdo soo dhawoow waskan yaho mongrelka ah:farole:

Yo walaahi you are the very definition of a mentally handicapped, every time I read your posts I seriously lose precious brain cells...

@Yahya Liban-Lewis don't listen to his Neanderthal you are more somali than his qaxooti ass...

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I blame Somali men. Stop letting your sisters and daughters get f*cked by ajanabis. Stop letting your sisters and daughters marry ajanabis. Just like other races don't just give their daughters away.

Somali men don't have dhiig and it is the truth. I know a mixed race revert who was offered a Somali girl by her father in the masjid just because he was nice to him.

These Somali men are really offering their daughters to any ajanabi man that holds the door open for them, but God forbid he is from another qabil. Don't blame Somali women blame their cuck relatives.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Can't even argue against this tbh

1. @AbdiJohnson posts comment from random unknown twitter account
  2. Thread explodes with meaningless bickering
  3. ???
  4. Degeneracy in the Somali community
znUjksc.png

Somali girls that chase after reverts suffer from inferiority complex lol they really think marrying one of these dustbins will boost their imaan and do the ummah justice in stopping racism and discrimination, you dont see Asians Arabs or any other muslim girls lust reverts like how a dog salivate for fresh meat no one but Somali girls *puts head down in shame*

not true bruv. arabs here do it all the time especially lustin for madows hhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending