What anime character fell off the hardest

You watched neon genesis, somalis really be high level weebs

:dead:
I have watched a disgustingly high amount of anime, though I have stopped watching as much recently due to feeling a bit jaded and bored towards Anime as a whole.

I will only watch 1-2 of the best shows per season, I don't have the patience anymore for most shows

I have watched a disgustingly high amount of anime, though I have stopped watching as much recently due to feeling a bit jaded and bored towards Anime as a whole.

I will only watch 1-2 of the best shows per season, I don't have the patience anymore for most shows
even 1 to 2 per season is excessive. Ive cut down to maybe once a year. Last year I only watched Demon Slayer.

:banderas:

psyche

To each their own

I'm still pissed that oregairu s3 and re;zero s2 was postponed because of coronavirus. :bell:

This season is boring with only tower of God's (which I don't have high hopes) and kaguya-sama being the promising shows.

It's something I find pretty interesting, there's quite a lot of Male manga writers who freely admit they genuinely just have no idea how to write Female characters, and a lot of the characters that are created are just based on a fantasy or stereotype, which is why they don't feel like actual people.

This is why in Naruto, Sakura got relegated to a side character role early on despite being part of the "main" group, the author had no idea how to move her character forward, I haven't read One Piece, but I think they do a bit better with female characters.

But that's not to say female manga authors are infallible, a lot of what they create is just reverse harem stuff, which is like 5 models chasing a plain-looking girl. But I think they do male characters much better than male authors do female characters.

I hope they continue to improve it, because a character will be great if they're written great. They shouldn't worry too much about the gender in those regards.

I'm still pissed that oregairu s3 and re;zero s2 was postponed because of coronavirus. :bell:

This season is boring with only tower of God's (which I don't have high hopes) and kaguya-sama being the promising shows.
Anything not above an 8/10 on MAL, might as well not exist in my eyes
1588863784678.png

I hope they continue to improve it, because a character will be great if they're written great. They shouldn't worry too much about the gender in those regards.
By far, my favourite 2 mangas, Fullmetal Alchemist and Vinland Saga were written by women, so I have a subconscious bias in favour of female manga authors.

I am a #MangaMisandrist :icon lol:

Last edited:

psyche

To each their own
Who gives a f*ck about rezero:westbrookwtf:

why did oregairu get postponed, I was looking forward to that romcom.

Because of China. I've waited soooo long for the finale and I'll not be happy until my ship hachiman x yukino sails. I've loved their chemistry since episode 1.

psyche

To each their own
MAL isnt a reliable rating, I can just imagine the utter neck beards who contribute to it.

People rate anything OK a 7 on MAL, I don't take their rankings seriously. Mangadex and mangaupdates are better.

I know that now after seeing doctor stone have such a high rating and a bunch of other shit anime.

But the rating system is a decent enough to gauge how well received it is from the community. I disregard it now but it was helpful when I was new to anime.

Trending