What anime character fell off the hardest

I know there's a whole bunch of you dattebayo ass niggas out here, I'm tired of them cheesy marriage thread here's something different.

What anime character from shows you've watched fell off the hardest.

For me it would be none other then Gohan.

Nigga went from

main-qimg-26b973e25ca47f9d5db92c1f8d85fb7b

Look at the other irrelevent ass niggas in the background all in awe :wow:

To this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Toriyama did that nigga wrong wallahi :wow:

My boy Neji went from being the strongest genin to being used as a device to get Naruto and Hinata together.
1588857119883.png

Nacaala Naruto and Hinata fucked on Neji's death bed :pacspit:

My boy Neji went from being the strongest genin to being used as a device to get Naruto and Hinata together.
View attachment 114631

I rated him heavy too :wow:

The author hated on a whole bunch of characters, he had so many interesting characters but decided to just nerf Naruto and Sasuke non stop. Show some love to my niggas Neji, Rock Lee, Kakashi

Asuma too :mjcry:
They did him dirty, son of Hokage, let him flex maaaannne
One time we see him fight he dies:mjcry:

Macalin M

Out here
Bleach had terrible writing. All of ichigo's human friends were phased out for no reason.

Legit they hyped up Orihime's powers for it to be some meh healing skill that turns irrelevant real soon.
Yh bleach side characters got fucked but I hated how they done the Quincy guy dirty. When he came he was powerful as f*ck. Destroying all them ghouls/demons with ease

I rated him heavy too :wow:

The author hated on a whole bunch of characters, he had so many interesting characters but decided to just nerf Naruto and Sasuke non stop. Show some love to my niggas Neji, Rock Lee, Kakashi

Asuma too :mjcry:
They did him dirty, son of Hokage, let him flex maaaannne
One time we see him fight he dies:mjcry:
Anyone not named Naruto or is an Uchiha might as well just not exist in Shippuden

Nauto part 1 was good as it gave other characters a chance to shine, Sasuke retrieval arc was so lit. Shippuden fucked up the series fr :francis:
1588857459068.png

Imran

waddup
Anyone not named Naruto or is an Uchiha might as well just not exist in Shippuden

Nauto part 1 was good as it gave other characters a chance to shine, Sasuke retrieval arc was so lit. Shippuden fucked up the series fr :francis:
View attachment 114637

I remember when those guys were like the main part of the entire series they were all so op and so fun to watch these people right here is what got us all hooked on to naruto with their adventures and stuff.
View attachment 114631

wallahi this dude was so op at first and got turned into a clown later on in the series I always liked him the best but hated his guts because he was always too sketchy

Looool it's the same as real life. Only Israelites matter to God.
Neji was right the whole time, you can't change your destiny.

Naruto was the son of the 4th Hokage, had the 9 tails, and a shit ton of chakra because he's an Uzumaki, and in Shippuden, we find out he is the reincarnation of Ninja Jesus.

He was destined to be Hokage :mjlol:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts