What anime character fell off the hardest

You're tripping bro, Deku is a great protagonist.

Deku, Tanjiro from Demon Slayer, and Ichigo from Bleach are the 3 most likable shounen protagonists IMO, really down to earth guys who don't cry and moan
Boku no Hero is so mind numbingly unoriginal, just copy and past the shounen formula.

Imran

waddup
Hunter X Hunter and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood >>>>> Naruto

On every level, the plot, character development, animations, power scaling, progression.

Name me one character that is as well fleshed out as Scar from Full Metal Alchemist in Naruto, or someone as well developed as Kurapika in Naruto. None of that. Naruto is like DBZ it's nice because of the flashiness and crazy fights, the plot and character development is extremely weak.

I might have overstepped the boundaries there hunter x hunter and FMA were really good series and naruto is literally almost identical to DBZ *almost not quite its a bit differnt but hunter x hunter got me there those two series had really good backstories to them compared to filler ass naruto

I might have overstepped the boundaries there hunter x hunter and FMA were really good series and naruto is literally almost identical to DBZ *almost not quite its a bit differnt but hunter x hunter got me there those two series had really good backstories to them compared to filler ass naruto
FMAB was a contained story that ended at the right time. Shows like naruto pushed as long as they could which watered it down heavy.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Imran

waddup
FMAB was a contained story that ended at the right time. Shows like naruto pushed as long as they could which watered it down heavy.

yeah naruto dragged on for far too long should have just ended quicker with not so much of a rushed ending

Boku no Hero is so mind numbingly unoriginal, just copy and past the shounen formula.
Shounen isn't known for having a coherent story or character development, but it's hype moments are entertaining enough for me to overlook it.

If I'm being honest, the only shounen above a 7/10 is HxH 2011.
I think one piece does well in how they handle characters for the most part. Apart from Nico Robin post time skip, she's just fan service now.
:meleshame:
It's very rare to see a female anime character that's not had at least a few moments of fanservice.

The ones that avoid this like in FullMetal are because they are written by Women, which I find interesting.
Come on man
If you think Deku is annoying, look at 85% of shounen protagonists. They will either scream about "The POWER of frienzship!!!!" or be a total bïtch

Deku is a good protag bro

It's very rare to see a female anime character that's not had at least 1 moment of fanservice.

The ones that avoid this like in FullMetal are because they are written by Women, which I find interesting.

Had no idea about that female writers avoid it, never really thought about it like that. I wouldn't mind it as much if they gave her more screen time and character development like they did pre timeskip. We'll just have to wait it out and see for the next arcs.

Had no idea about that female writers avoid it, never really thought about it like that. I wouldn't mind it as much if they gave her more screen time and character development like they did pre timeskip. We'll just have to wait it out and see for the next arcs.
It's something I find pretty interesting, there's quite a lot of Male manga writers who freely admit they genuinely just have no idea how to write Female characters, and a lot of the characters that are created are just based on a fantasy or stereotype, which is why they don't feel like actual people.

This is why in Naruto, Sakura got relegated to a side character role early on despite being part of the "main" group, the author had no idea how to move her character forward, I haven't read One Piece, but I think they do a bit better with female characters.

But that's not to say female manga authors are infallible, a lot of what they create is just reverse harem stuff, which is like 5 models chasing a plain-looking girl. But I think they do male characters much better than male authors do female characters.

Macalin M

Out here
Fan service is annoying. Just look at that from fire force. Every single clip of her is just her shirt randomly falling off and shit. I don’t want to see that shit

Trending