What anime character fell off the hardest

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Yh. I think Demon slayer was like an 8.something before I watched it. I had high hopes. I had to give it a low rating but one vote is meaningless.
Demon Slayer was so fucking overhyped. It was just good art with an OK story and Fire Force did that better.

psyche

To each their own
It's a great show, you should finish it, it gets better.

:friendhug:

What's your favourite anime ever?

Ignoring the mainstream ones like steins gate, code Geass and Fullmetal alchemist.

My favourite animes are the seldomly talked about tatami galaxy and serial experiment lain

im annoyed griffith aint saying shit like ..

tumblr_ol89m2Iw6F1spkic4o4_500.gifv

you cant cuck griffy boy

Anything not above an 8/10 on MAL, might as well not exist in my eyes
View attachment 114673

By far, my favourite 2 mangas, Fullmetal Alchemist and Vinland Saga were written by women, so I have a subconscious bias in favour of female manga authors.

I am a #MangaMisandrist :icon lol:

Vinland Saga was written by a guy

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ignoring the mainstream ones like steins gate, code Geass and Fullmetal alchemist.

My favourite animes are the seldomly talked about tatami galaxy and serial experiment lain
Mainstream anime you forget about are golden. You can always rewatch them years later and they're usually better than mainstream shit.
That fight against Sho was sick. I hope they lower the amount of lucky lecher scenes or stop them completely though.
The fanservice was the biggest put off. It'd always be there in serious moments and it'd ruin the whole atmosphere.

Still though all the fight scenes in that show were something every animator should strive for, absolutely fucking marvelous:lawd:

Even the OP was amazing

It's the one anime where I had to keep rewinding just to watch one move over and over again

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Is everyone on here a dweeb? Dafuck? Surely I can't be the only one who isn't into anime.

Trending