What anime character fell off the hardest

Neji was right the whole time, you can't change your destiny.

Naruto was the son of the 4th Hokage, had the 9 tails, and a shit ton of chakra because he's an Uzumaki, and in Shippuden, we find out he is the reincarnation of Ninja Jesus. He was destined to be Hokage :mjlol:
It was a decision they made to make it into a prophecy manga/anime. Honestly when the war started it went to shit. Naruto was always OP in the end even though he was grinding from the start.

Nacaala look at what they did to Anko, she was supposed to be Orochimaru's disciple and she got forgotten, wallahi Boruto and Shippuden annoyed me to no end :pacspit:
1588857955885.png

Macalin M

Out here
This has become narutoville. Ima head out rq but let me just drop this nigga here

my boy fake sharingan here wasa strong fella. He learnt Nen before Gon/Killua and he was singlehandedly fucking up the phantom troupe. Sure he was still strong at the end but with all them goated chimeras and Gon and Killuas massive buff, I don’t think hed be close to the top.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This has become narutoville. Ima head out rq but let me just drop this nigga here

my boy fake sharingan here wasa strong fella. He learnt Nen before Gon/Killua and he was singlehandedly fucking up the phantom troupe. Sure he was still strong at the end but with all them goated chimeras and Gon and Killuas massive buff, I don’t think hed be close to the top.

Kurapika is my DAWG!!:salute:

I'm pretty sure Hunter x Hunter is older than Naruto, and Sasuke might've been inspired off him. But the HxH developped that character properly, added depth to him and made him a nuanced character. Sasuke is lame ass single dimension character with 0 depth. Kakashi and 3/4 of the other character had more depth them him despite him monopolizing half the screen time.

They should show more love to my boy Leorio still.

Meruem and Netero :wow:
Got no more to say

Macalin M

Out here
Kurapika is my DAWG!!:salute:

I'm pretty sure Hunter x Hunter is older than Naruto, and Sasuke might've been inspired off him. But the HxH developped that character properly, added depth to him and made him a nuanced character. Sasuke is lame ass single dimension character with 0 depth. Kakashi and 3/4 of the other character had more depth them him despite him monopolizing half the screen time.

They should show more love to my boy Leorio still.

Meruem and Netero :wow:
Got no more to say
Yh HXh was a 90’s show. Naruto came out like 02/03.

Leorio was always a real nigga man

Kurapika was always strong, I never got the impression he ever fell off.

I always thought he was the strongest out of Killua, Gon, and Leorio, even with the buffs at the chimera arc

psyche

To each their own

Don't disrespect kurapika like that :birdman:

He's power down made sense story-wise and Gon almost died from using nen.

I heard he and leorio are the central characters in the next arc, too bad we will never see an adaption because of the lack of new chapters from hiatus x hiatus.

When he try give the purse back to the woman and she hit him. That’s when real niggas cried man

i don't remember that part, all i remember about him and chicks was him trying to wass this chick during that Hunter exam, that chick that made him guess her gender, shit was hilarious:russ:

Imran

waddup
im not gonna lie the shadow nigga fell outta the series pretty lowkey and lived a nice life after

I heard he and leorio are the central characters in the next arc, to bad we will never see an adaption because of the lack of new chapters from hiatus x hiatus.

Kurapika is very powerful in that Dark Continent arc he's putting serious work. And his intelligence is one of his main assets, the guy is SHARP. He's like Shikamaru but with crazier powers

Macalin M

Out here
Kurapika was always strong, I never got the impression he ever fell off.

I always thought he was the strongest out of Killua, Gon, and Leorio, even with the buffs at the chimera arc

I heard he and leorio are the central characters in the next arc, to bad we will never see an adaption because of the lack of new chapters from hiatus x hiatus.
Only reason nigga was that strong was because he had some resolve type thing to only use his chains on them troupe niggas. At the very start he was stronger than them

Yh I read a few chapters couple months back and it shows how his tribe gets wiped

Trending

Latest posts