What anime character fell off the hardest

This lil nigga was doing bits in the ninja war and nobody clocked :jcoleno:
1588858968015.png

nah tf he didnt do jack shit ngl he had some really cool air power or whatevah
:mindblown: My man had like 3 types of ninjustsu (air water and lightning) more than that yellow haired spastic Naruto. He also had that black lightning passed down from the previous Raikage :lawd:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think one piece does well in how they handle characters for the most part. Apart from Nico Robin post time skip, she's just fan service now.
:meleshame:

One Piece has solid character development for a long series, usually when a show/story is too long there's bound to be a few characters that are done dirty.

Full Metal Alchemist is the only one show I can say all the characters where solid. Scar being my favorite character, realest one out there :wow:

Imran

waddup
:mindblown: My man had like 3 types of ninjustsu (air water and lightning) more than that yellow haired spastic Naruto. He also had that black lightning passed down from the previous Raikage :lawd:.

still i dont think anyone cared about him in the series he might as well not existed, no one knew him for all the other stuff just the air, and we didnt care that he became raikage either:pachah1:
tell me what that black lightning thing killed? nothing? :russ:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
The Quincy brother from Bleach
Bleach did a whole f*ck tonne of characters dirty, worst was Orihime and Sado I thought they were gonna be extremely powerful when they were in hueco no mundo. I still loved I though.

Oh yeah they're gonna animate the 100 year arc plus Kubo is gonna put out a new manga (Western branch of bleach)

Bleach had the best characters though, they were always memorable even if they were gone. Every single one of em were unique.

Rock Lee - this guy was op in the first Naruto and garbage in shipuuden
View attachment 114636
Rock Lee was a fucking legend, I'm still pissed he was basically a side character 99% of the time.

It may have been early but this was Naruto's peak, I still remember Gaara Vs Lee like yesterday. Shit got me so fucking hyped, honestly one of the best battles I've watched even though it wasn't as flashy as shit in Shippuden

the way he dropped those weights:wow:

Neji was right the whole time, you can't change your destiny.

Naruto was the son of the 4th Hokage, had the 9 tails, and a shit ton of chakra because he's an Uzumaki, and in Shippuden, we find out he is the reincarnation of Ninja Jesus.

He was destined to be Hokage :mjlol:
Yeah that's the one thing I truly hated about Naruto, it felt like Shippuden story went against everything in Naruto. That was a massive switch from the whole destiny can be broken bullshit.

It made the series less watchable.

Imran

waddup
one of the best animes out there to have ever existed was naruto (without all the fillers) cant prove me wrong. :mjdontkno:

Man why did deku have to be the one to inherit one for all. I hate that guy
You're tripping bro, Deku is a great protagonist.

Deku, Tanjiro from Demon Slayer, and Ichigo from Bleach are the 3 most likable shounen protagonists IMO, really down to earth guys who don't cry and moan

Bleach did a whole f*ck tonne of characters dirty, worst was Orihime and Sado I thought they were gonna be extremely powerful when they were in hueco no mundo. I still loved I though.

Oh yeah they're gonna animate the 100 year arc plus Kubo is gonna put out a new manga (Western branch of bleach)

Rock Lee was a fucking legend, I'm still pissed he was basically a side character 99% of the time.

It may have been early but this was Naruto's peak, I still remember Gaara Vs Lee like yesterday. Shit got me so fucking hyped, honestly one of the best battles I've watched even though it wasn't as flashy as shit in Shippuden

the way he dropped those weights:wow:

Yeah that's the one thing I truly hated about Naruto, it felt like Shippuden story went against everything in Naruto. That was a massive switch from the whole destiny can be broken bullshit.

It made the series less watchable.

I disliked shippuden too, only reason I kept up with it is cause I've been watching the series since I was a kid, I had to know if my boy Kakashi would be a Hokage.

And my nigga made it :wow:

one of the best animes out there to have ever existed was naruto (without all the fillers) cant prove me wrong. :mjdontkno:

Hunter X Hunter and Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood >>>>> Naruto

On every level, the plot, character development, animations, power scaling, progression.

Name me one character that is as well fleshed out as Scar from Full Metal Alchemist in Naruto, or someone as well developed as Kurapika in Naruto. None of that. Naruto is like DBZ it's nice because of the flashiness and crazy fights, the plot and character development is extremely weak.

Trending