Weird thing about North Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Especially Moroccans and Algerians and Tunisians. I noticed among their Berber speaking population, the ones that speaks Arab don't regard themselves as Berber anymore and distance themselves from the Berber umbrella.

Imagine a Somali who speaks Arab denouncing he is Somali and he is Arab. Shit is crazy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
7672.jpg
your cat is arab

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
...because the number of Arabized berbers, the ones who are culturally arabised berber are more than the ones who still speak berber.

Like for example; In Algeria, the % of those who speak berber are 20% of the population even tho there are Arab/berber too who are about 99% but don't speak berber

There are some who even believe they are from Arabian peninsula or the levant. They were conquered by Arabs.
Well, it's benefit for them to have the deen, which is good... they even lost some of their culture and people. We as somalis have it easy; alxmdllAllah and thanks to our warrior geeljires... can't say the same for this generation:hillarybiz:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Let them believe in their lies lmao i have many friends who are Berbers and proud and i won't understand those who consider themselves as more Arabs than Maghrebis. Ridiculous but let them be!

I'm Somali but deep down we all know that i'm an afro latino descent who happens to be Somali :siilaanyosmile::gaasdrink:

1) Ethnicity is cultural, not genetic.

2) Arabs are very large group of people who are bound primarily by language, not blood or heritage.

CaliTedesse

VIP
1) Ethnicity is cultural, not genetic.

2) Arabs are very large group of people who are bound primarily by language, not blood or heritage.

ethnicity
is genetic and language

With Turks it's mostly language, with Arabs both.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
There's even one classmate of mine, who hates Arab and everyday; he tells me how his ancestors and this generation lost their traditions or even their culture by Arabization.:pachah1:

He knows Arabic, french, English... and little berber. The struggle of being conquered by different colonials :pachah1:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
There's even one classmate of mine, who hates Arab and everyday; he tells me how his ancestors and this generation lost their traditions or even their culture by Arabization.:pachah1:

He knows Arabic, french, English... and little berber. The struggle of being conquered by different colonials :pachah1:

One day i got an argument with one Algerian troll and god I listed all of the colonial powers that cucked him and his ancestors lmao even bantus have had some influences in North Africa.
These people CANNOT bad talk about Somalis since they were colonised by everyone.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
One day i got an argument with one Algerian troll and god I listed all of the colonial powers that cucked him and his ancestors lmao even bantus have had some influences in North Africa.
These people CANNOT bad talk about Somalis since they were colonised by everyone.
He probably shut his mouth after realising the shame:pachah1:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Hey at least they had fun with Spaniard females.:trumpsmirk:

The only muslims who cucked the Spaniards and Portuguese for 7 centuries straight.:manny:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I think you're forgetting those who hide under the half yemeni half Somali ID while looking like burnt digsi:damedamn:
Akhi those one exist cause of our current state and us bordering Yemen it's not the same wallahi. They are in diaspora while those ones are in their country and that is the politics in their home country akhi

Status
Not open for further replies.