Weird thing about North Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially Moroccans and Algerians and Tunisians. I noticed among their Berber speaking population, the ones that speaks Arab don't regard themselves as Berber anymore and distance themselves from the Berber umbrella.

Imagine a Somali who speaks Arab denouncing he is Somali and he is Arab. Shit is crazy.
i identify them as north african arab.
i know about that whole berber Amazighs bullocks but at the end of the day they will always be arabs to me.
because they are culturally arab from what i know only difference is that they are better looking and less hairy than their mostly hideous gulf counterparts

i hate the fact that my handsome nabi muhammed S.A.W has to be associated with that hideous group who go by the nationality Saudi :birdman::mjcry:

hold a on a sec, nabi s.a.w isn't a saudi is he?? cuz ibn saud didn't exist back then :ohhh:

Last edited:
There's even one classmate of mine, who hates Arab and everyday; he tells me how his ancestors and this generation lost their traditions or even their culture by Arabization.:pachah1:

He knows Arabic, french, English... and little berber. The struggle of being conquered by different colonials :pachah1:
with that logic
you can say that somalis in the west are conquered because their first language is a foreign language

also somalis who are muslim (99%) are also conquered people since the language of the religion they follow is foreign. likewise for other Abrahamic religions

fyi i don't hold that mindset i am proud black muslim mj and i love and speak the arabic language and will teach it to my child before somali, arabic will be their second language, English will be first, somali is not a professional language nowadays it's Ebonics NOT IMPORTANT

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
with that logic
you can say that somalis in the west are conquered because their first language is a foreign language

also somalis who are muslim (99%) are also conquered people since the language of the religion their follow is foreign. likewise for other Abrahamic religions

fyi i don't hold that mindset i am proud black muslim mj and i love and speak the arabic language and will teach it my child before somali
Let's not even talk about the West, they speak those languages in their country :bell:

French, Arabic, berber.. and English for those educated

And Somalia is just majority Somaali language and few Arabic spoken... Wheres the 'conquer' coming from:gucciwhat: are you madd?

...because the number of Arabized berbers, the ones who are culturally arabised berber are more than the ones who still speak berber.

Like for example; In Algeria, the % of those who speak berber are 20% of the population even tho there are Arab/berber too who are about 99% but don't speak berber

There are some who even believe they are from Arabian peninsula or the levant. They were conquered by Arabs.
Well, it's benefit for them to have the deen, which is good... they even lost some of their culture and people. We as somalis have it easy; alxmdllAllah and thanks to our warrior geeljires... can't say the same for this generation:hillarybiz:
SOMALIS ARE culturally arab
they look up to arab and see them as a noble people who are their saviors through islam.

TODAY somalis are mostly arabnized in mindset and culture , savage barbaric race a.k.a ayrab started suicide bombing in the name of islam and somalis followed suit so quick, bombing innocent good folks a.k.a the white race,
somalis have always been followers of arabs:francis:.
berber are strong people i read a large amount of them resisted while somalis voluntary arabnized themselves :pachah1:INFERIORITY COMPLEX AT PLAY HERE:umad:

there just has not been a decent effort made by ayrabs to fully arabnize somalis but when they decide to, somali will not be resist at all, they will open wide and arch that back so beautifully:ohdamn:

hold a sec:ohhh: our ancestors were not only arabized, they were fucking AYRABs:tacky:

shiekh darood = arab man who crossed over from the Arabian peninsula to impregnate xalimoids and found a whole clan called darood (i guess no other men at the time were willing to procreate with the xalimoid race:russ: )

likewise with sheikh isaaq = a arab man who impregnated xalimoids and found the trouble child of Somalia a.k.a isaaqilanders.

Last edited:
Let's not even talk about the West, they speak those languages in their country :bell:

French, Arabic, berber.. and English for those educated

And Somalia is just majority Somaali language and few Arabic spoken... Wheres the 'conquer' coming from:gucciwhat: are you madd?
i swear if ayrabs decided to utlise oil money to arabnize somalians they would have been more successful than siad barre was with increasing the literacy race to 95% :mjlol:
i am talking about 99% of somali would have been speaking arabic and not somali in like 2 generation

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
SOMALIS ARE culturally arab
they look up to arab and see them as a noble people who are their saviors through islam.

TODAY somalis are mostly arabnized in mindset and culture , savage barbaric race a.k.a ayrab started suicide bombing in the name of islam and somalis followed suit so quick, bombing innocent good folks a.k.a the white race,
somalis have always been followers of arabs:francis:.
berber are strong people i read a large amount of them resisted while somalis voluntary arabnized themselves :pachah1:INFERIORITY COMPLEX AT PLAY HERE:umad:

there just has not been a decent effort made by ayrabs to fully arabnize somalis but when they decide to, somali will not be resist at all, they will open wide and arch that back so beautifully:ohdamn:

hold a sec:ohhh: our ancestors were not only arabized, they were fucking AYRABs:tacky:

shiekh darood = arab man who crossed over from the Arabian peninsula to impregnate xalimoids and found a whole clan called darood (i guess no other men at the time were willing to procreate with the xalimoid race:russ: )

likewise with sheikh isaaq = a arab man who impregnated xalimoids and found the trouble child of Somalia a.k.a isaaqilanders.
What kinda BS are you typin down?
What's funny with what you wrote?

Tell that bs to your atheist SELF
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
i swear if ayrabs decided to utlise oil money to arabnize somalians they would have been more successful than siad barre was with increasing the literacy race to 95% :mjlol:
i am talking about 99% of somali would have been speaking arabic and not somali in like 2 generation
Nigga, how are Somalis culturally Arab?:drakewtf:

Just because we share the same religion doesn't mean we're culturally the same. Culture and religion ain't the same

We would have been like Sudanese if we were culturally same, which means our language, cultural artifacts, history would've gone extinct and outta the window.

In the meantime, :dwill: you seem to be more confused and ignorant with the terms culture and religion. Go learn the difference waryaa.. I ain't got time for your essays too.:drakewtf:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts