1. Manafesto

    Faisal A. Warabe "90% of Somaliland citizens are mentally unfit because Khat & remaining 10% are traumatized by the civil war"

    16:50 Wow, this absolutely unbelievable and first time hearing it from one of the Somaliland elites, I honestly thought this was just made up stats or just plain rumor but if this true,SL administration needs to tackle this issue and give this a priority first. I thought this one of @Grigori...
  2. Manafesto

    OPINION SOMALILAND : The Country that doesn't exist (Documentary)!

    :pachah1:There is one thing all these SL government funded documentaries and Vlogs have all in common and they never miss to mention these things, this is the type of message they are passing to the Western world. 1. 1:17 The victim narrative( We Wuz/Were Xasuuqed and Sheit). 2. 1:20 We...
  3. CaliTedesse

    Weird thing about North Africans

    Especially Moroccans and Algerians and Tunisians. I noticed among their Berber speaking population, the ones that speaks Arab don't regard themselves as Berber anymore and distance themselves from the Berber umbrella. Imagine a Somali who speaks Arab denouncing he is Somali and he is Arab. Shit...