We lost another teenager last night, RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
How do you know a somali killed him?
I would consider street Somalis responsible for the stray Somali deaths. If you stopped hiding these mofos that use civilians as street propoganda, you’d be better off. Because of the life they’re living, you’re a target (and fodder for getting more Somalis to join their ghetto, street lifestyle).

I would consider street Somalis responsible for the stray Somali deaths. If you stopped hiding these mofos that use civilians as street propoganda, you’d be better off.
Are you for real? You are blaming the death of young somali killed by Madows on somali street guys? Because they done something bad somalis become justifiable revenge target? Do you blame somalis on the 40+ Madows killed by Madows in london so far?

VixR

Veritas
Are you for real? You are blaming the death of young somali killed by Madows on somali street guys? Because they done something bad somalis become justifiable revenge target? Do you blame somalis on the 40+ Madows killed by Madows in london so far?
Yes.

They might as well be Madows. I see no difference. And you should hold them responsible for bringing their mess to your doorstep as a civilian, and then using the death as a warcry in order to doom more Somali guys into joining their ranks.

Yes.

They might as well be Madows. I see no difference. And you should hold them responsible for bringing their mess to your doorstep as a civilian, and then using the death as a warcry in order to doom more Somali guys into joining their ranks.

So now you look down on Madow culture and think they are a mess? Atleast we agree on following their route will bring nothing but misery. But unlike the u.s where you guys can happily live without dealing with ghettos. UK is very small and dense in population. Somalis live amongst Madows and its hard to avoid the drama they bring. They also love to attack innocent and weak people. Since there will always be somalis in that lifestyle. They will target innocent somalis as they believe its ok to go aftee anyone from same ethnicity. Tell me do you live amongst ghetto Madows?

VixR

Veritas
So now you look down on Madow culture and think they are a mess? Atleast we agree on following their route will bring nothing but misery. But unlike the u.s where you guys can happily live without dealing with ghettos. UK is very small and dense in population. Somalis live amongst Madows and its hard to avoid the drama they bring. They also love to attack innocent and weak people. Since there will always be somalis in that lifestyle. They will target innocent somalis as they believe its ok to go aftee anyone from same ethnicity. Tell me do you live amongst ghetto Madows?
All gangs love to attack innocents. That’s a well-known feature. The innocents who’re being attacked are being attacked because of your fellow Somali street urchin. The irony of that fact is lost on you. If you’re going to defend them, it’s up to you to be ok with the consequences.

All gangs love to attack innocents. That’s a well-known feature. The innocents who’re being attacked are being attacked because of your fellow Somali street urchin. The irony of that fact is lost on you. If you’re going to defend them, it’s up to you to be ok with the consequences.

So if i lived in your city and was in the streets and did bad sh1t. The people i wronged can come after your brother since we all somalis? You just have to accept it as its consequences?

VixR

Veritas
So if i lived in your city and was in the streets and did bad sh1t. The people i wronged can come after your brother since we all somalis? You just have to accept it as its consequences?
What on earth kind of question is that? I’m not the one defending them. If my own brother was killed because of your khasara livelihood, I would hate you with all my soul. And if I heard you were weaponizing his death on the streets, a death which you caused, I’d take you out myself. Why make me imagine such a scenario. Street fucks posting stray civie deaths as fodder is sickening. All they’re doing is justifying their lifestyle with the blood of the regular, law abiding Somali.

What on earth kind of question is that? I’m not the one defending them. If my own brother was killed because of your khasara livelihood, I would hate you with all my soul. And if I heard you were weaponizing his death on the streets, a death which you caused, I’d take you out myself. Why make me imagine such a scenario. Street fucks posting stray civie deaths as fodder is sickening. All they’re doing is justifying their lifestyle with the blood of the regular, law abiding Somali.

My point is you seem to have little empathy for victims. A street somali guy dont cause the death of innocent somalis. Just as innocent black guy being killed isnt because of other blacks doing bad. Making this thread and bringing attention to innocent somali boy being killed isnt weaponizing his death. You want people to pretend it didnt happen and ignore it?

VixR

Veritas
My point is you seem to have little empathy for victims. A street somali guy dont cause the death of innocent somalis. Just as innocent black guy being killed isnt because of other blacks doing bad. Making this thread and bringing attention to innocent somali boy being killed isnt weaponizing his death. You want people to pretend it didnt happen and ignore it?
You have a weird thought process. It should be clear the only sympathy I have is for the victim. What I’m tired of is street loser Somalis using the deaths of innocents to rally.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
It’s a huge disrespect to post the deaths of innocent Somali guys who weren’t part of that life to use their deaths as an instrument to fuel your disgusting street wars, and the street life you champion.

I hope the Somali ppl in the UK differentiate themselves from you ppl and stop protecting you. It wasn’t a Madow that killed him, it was your kind of Somali. I hope you know that.

Before you start chatting rubbish about streetlife and stuff you don’t have knowledge of..

Acknowledge who your lord and his messenger is. Before that, there is no point discussing this with a filthy apostate.

Some of you on here are part of the gangs obviously. Stop being a thug and go back to Somalia every summer till school starts. Most of you are from Hargeisa and Muqdishu. It is easy to go back and cheaper to vacation. London is not better than hargeisa or Muqdishu. In fact both cities are safer for Somali youth than London is at this point. Go back home and come back for schooling. Simple. These ignorant welfare leeching parents need to understand that.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Aun war is war so far we have lost 3 Somali boys this year inshallah the Somali brothers ride out I could never sleep knowing my brother got killed
This isn’t a war you idiot especially when innocent people get dragged into the mess

You have a weird thought process. It should be clear the only sympathy I have is for the victim. What I’m tired of is street loser Somalis using the deaths of innocents to rally.

Rally or warn others to be careful? Atleast its good you care for the well being of somalis as you sometimes give the impression you hate everything about somalis. Vix has finally claimed her somalinimo.....welcome back home sis lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending