We lost another teenager last night, RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's ngang and raynars
Anyhow this is fucked up and needs to stop this is the final straw, the community needs to do something about this came together and protect the kids

The criminals need to be caught and brought to justice, and put in prison for life tougher and harsher prison sentences needs to be put in place
After Madows are run out of london maybe

AUN

This is why good people need to be strapped just in case. Ldn is a warzone. too bad guns are banned.

Question about post code gangs. Do you have to love at W10 or W11 gto be part of 1011? And if yes do you have bring documentation to prove your address before being accepted. Also what happebs if you move?

VixR

Veritas
No apostates allowed in this thread, move please. Thanks.
It’s a huge disrespect to post the deaths of innocent Somali guys who weren’t part of that life to use their deaths as an instrument to fuel your disgusting street wars, and the street life you champion.

I hope the Somali ppl in the UK differentiate themselves from you ppl and stop protecting you. It wasn’t a Madow that killed him, it was your kind of Somali. I hope you know that.

It’s a huge disrespect to post the deaths of innocent Somali guys who weren’t part of that life to use their deaths as an instrument to fuel your disgusting street wars, and the street life you champion.

I hope the Somali ppl in the UK differentiate themselves from you ppl and stop protecting you. It wasn’t a Madow that killed him, it was your kind of Somali. I hope you know that.
How do you know a somali killed him?

Status
Not open for further replies.