We lost another teenager last night, RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
AUN.... but you get it how you live

Its not even like that wallahi, every Somali person can get shot or stabbed if you are at the wrong place at the wrong time cuz they might think your affiliated to a particular gang from that area.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

I would advise Somali boys to avoid Uxbridge Road the comming days wallahi.

Why was he killed? Gang related I'm assuming? Too many young Somali boys are joining these gangs, only to end up like him. However, I've seen an increase in the number of young somali girls being the "side-ting" of these hoodlums.

Why was he killed? Gang related I'm assuming? Too many young Somali boys are joining these gangs, only to end up like him. However, I've seen an increase in the number of young somali girls being the "side-ting" of these hoodlums.
Girls have always had a fetish for gangbangers/hood niggas thats a part of what drives niggas to join gangs

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
They cheffed and shot rayners madows plenty of times but never go all the way. It's a joke if you ask me, if you're gonna be involved be 100% in :manny:

Yh they move half hearted, 100%. Theres no point riding out if your moving half hearted or tryna stab a donny in his leg or something. Thats why its 2-0 for Rayners against Ngang aun teewizz rip jay.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What's ngang and raynars
Anyhow this is fucked up and needs to stop this is the final straw, the community needs to do something about this came together and protect the kids

The criminals need to be caught and brought to justice, and put in prison for life tougher and harsher prison sentences needs to be put in place

Last edited:
This is why you always got to Have a dangerous weapon on you if you get caught lacking these Madows are bloodthirsty you got be even more savage to protect your life

Status
Not open for further replies.