We Are Backwards People

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I’ve been on here for about two weeks and I’m starting to see certain patterns. This site is full of trolls, wahhabis, qabilists and people who really don’t care. I know there a few who are actually none of these, but they are by far the minority. The amount of hatred and intolerance I see on here is disgusting, and the threads that are meant to be serious are either overlooked or just plain destroyed by the groups I listed before. What is happening on here is no different than what has happened in Somalia. It is the exact same thing, just in a different form. We separate into groups, hating on each other and feeding off of pointless gains in which only hurt us in the long term. We divert our attention to things that do not matter as a distraction, and our ego clouds our path to success. We may have moved to a different country, but our mindset is still the same. If this is our diaspora’s future, then I feel sorry for our motherland.

Shame on us, really... shame on us.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Another weakling, just because you have self esteem problems don't bring the rest of Somalis down to your level.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Another weakling, just because you have self esteem problems don't bring the rest of Somalis down to your level.
There is no self esteem in this, I’m as nationalistic as you can get. I see as though you cannot take criticism and instead blow it off as self hate. This is why we do not improve.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Honestly I was shocked too. If it makes you feel better I think it’s a bunch of trolls :bell:
People troll because they get rewards such as likes and their name being known while those who actually want to address serious issues are overlooked. All I see are people fighting for popularity to be completely frank. Why is it that we approve of such behavior? Sure, there are times where being funny is appropriate but the line has been crossed.

lalayariis

Bad cop
You see? No one is taking this seriously, it’s like you all have just given up smh. Can you explain to me what a neef even is, and why I apparently am one?

People troll because they get rewards such as likes and their name being known while those who actually want to address serious issues are overlooked. All I see are people fighting for popularity to be completely frank. Why is it that we approve of such behavior? Sure, there are times where being funny is appropriate but the line has been crossed.
Yes some of the posts I doubt anyone is saying IRL because of how embarrassing it is. Well I hope so loool.. Who knows it’s the internet everything goes, right? *rolls eyes*

You see? No one is taking this seriously, it’s like you all have just given up smh. Can you explain to me what a neef even is, and why I apparently am one?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts