We Are Backwards People

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Do what I do, don't click 80% of the threads. This way you keep your sanity, plus, is there anything useful you learn in forums. Say, have you ever had a eureka moment coming here, lol.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
This forum is comedy. Most lit forum I have been in so far. Literally only joined cause I never realized there was a Somali forum. Once I joined I started asking my questions and etc. I usually get some good responses. There are a lot of troll threads, like stuff about females dating African Americans and etc. but people are just trolling.

The people here are mostly youth. Most I think are around 18-24 actually. I think a lot are in college(including me).

Most serious threads are usually discussed pretty well with a few really good responses. After awhile the thread might derail though but before that it usually produces some good responses.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I’ve been on here for about two weeks and I’m starting to see certain patterns. This site is full of trolls, wahhabis, qabilists and people who really don’t care. I know there a few who are actually none of these, but they are by far the minority. The amount of hatred and intolerance I see on here is disgusting, and the threads that are meant to be serious are either overlooked or just plain destroyed by the groups I listed before. What is happening on here is no different than what has happened in Somalia. It is the exact same thing, just in a different form. We separate into groups, hating on each other and feeding off of pointless gains in which only hurt us in the long term. We divert our attention to things that do not matter as a distraction, and our ego clouds our path to success. We may have moved to a different country, but our mindset is still the same. If this is our diaspora’s future, then I feel sorry for our motherland.

Shame on us, really... shame on us.
SIMPLE! DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

This forum is comedy. Most lit forum I have been in so far. Literally only joined cause I never realized there was a Somali forum. Once I joined I started asking my questions and etc. I usually get some good responses. There are a lot of troll threads, like stuff about females dating African Americans and etc. but people are just trolling.

The people here are mostly youth. Most I think are around 18-24 actually. I think a lot are in college(including me).

Most serious threads are usually discussed pretty well with a few really good responses. After awhile the thread might derail though but before that it usually produces some good responses.

You did it again :liberaltears:

You see? No one is taking this seriously, it’s like you all have just given up smh. Can you explain to me what a neef even is, and why I apparently am one?
Honey, keep your pride and positivity.

But you need to understand people respond different to tragic situations, some cry, some remain stern and others laugh to minize the pain.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’ve been on here for about two weeks and I’m starting to see certain patterns. This site is full of trolls, wahhabis, qabilists and people who really don’t care. I know there a few who are actually none of these, but they are by far the minority. The amount of hatred and intolerance I see on here is disgusting, and the threads that are meant to be serious are either overlooked or just plain destroyed by the groups I listed before. What is happening on here is no different than what has happened in Somalia. It is the exact same thing, just in a different form. We separate into groups, hating on each other and feeding off of pointless gains in which only hurt us in the long term. We divert our attention to things that do not matter as a distraction, and our ego clouds our path to success. We may have moved to a different country, but our mindset is still the same. If this is our diaspora’s future, then I feel sorry for our motherland.

Shame on us, really... shame on us.
tenor.gif

SumMo

very lowkey
Finally someone said it. The level of stupidity here should be illegal.And whenever people try to post topics that are serious, enlightenment or fresh, people aren't interested.
Drama and trolling is what attracts them. So sad. No wonder our country hasen’t prospered.

@lalayariis @sumo21 neef is just cattle or sheep or livestock. Also used to mean animalistic. A neef has no critical thinking and no spirituality he only eats drinks excretes sleeps repeats.

وَلَقَدْ ذَرَأْنَا لِجَهَنَّمَ كَثِيرا ً مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالإِنسِ لَهُمْ قُلُوب ٌ لاَ يَفْقَهُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ أَعْيُن ٌ لاَ يُبْصِرُونَ بِهَا وَلَهُمْ آذَان ٌ لاَ يَسْمَعُونَ بِهَا أُوْلَائِكَ كَالأَنعَامِ بَلْ هُمْ أَضَلُّ أُوْلَائِكَ هُمُ الْغَافِلُونَ

And surely, We have created many of the jinns and mankind for Hell. They have hearts wherewith they understand not, they have eyes wherewith they see not, and they have ears wherewith they hear not (the truth). They are like cattle, nay even more astray! They are the heedless ones. (Al-A’raf, ayah 179)

As a reformed troll, the main objectives were to piss people off and maximise likes. I've tasted my own medicine by meeting the unique style of trolling on this site on my last post. Taking everything with a grain of salt is the only way to not get triggered.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Not all trolls are bad, some actually are funny and I click on their threads knowing they are trolling. Give me @R.Kelly thread over some of these qabilist full of shit,xalimo hating ashy abdi’s topics(you know who you are:ufdup:

BANTU

+op MVLI
@lalayariis

I think it's hard being serious when none of us are qualified to "solve problems in Somalia."

And nothing is more cringe than a bunch of 16-30 year olds being arm chair politicians "what Somalia needs is blah blah blah" when you don't even have an education in nation building

I just come here to laugh and fight anti- SLand cuqdadlehs

lalayariis

Bad cop
@Idil-Beydaan Thank you for the explanation.

I’ve come to terms that you guys realize how infested with trolls we are, and I do acknowledge that a few of them are actually funny. However, we do have a lot of trash in which we can dispose of. I highly doubt the majority of them would survive long from a like deprivation, though there are a few that would continue on anyways.:bell:

I wish there was a serious tag you could put on a thread to delete all the useless replies.

Last edited:
f*ck off, why do you have to seek out problems then comment on them instead of sorting yourself out?

Do you think this forum represents the average Somali?

The salafist/wahhabist is the ultimate cancer among Somalis.

They want to control people’s livelihoods to the last detail.

Everything else doesn’t compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.