WARNING ALL TIMO JILEEC FAARAXS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
This is average Somali hair on typical Somali males.we usually have short curls but they vary in degrees of curliness.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Your baldness and hair thinning comes from your genes. Don't get angry or blame barbers who have the same hair texture as you.

I have a 98% chance of not ever getting bald spots and hair thinning. I see Somalis all the time with bald spots and hair thinning and I feel very lucky.

:hemad:

Is this guy for real? You said in another post you were in your low 20s.

Wait till you hit late 20s, that's when shit gets real.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
And I'm very proud of it.

95% of Somalis have my hair but they wet it with water to make it seem soft during selfies.

@merka tell us about your big bidaar and how you can't put water on the front anymore to make it seem soft because you'd just be splashing water on skin.
is that a young thomas sowell as your DP :whoo::ehh:

Jeesto

VIP
Went to this madow barber couple of weeks ago. As soon as he started i realized that he had no idea how to handle my timo and I accepted my fate waxba kama fikirn except for the funeral for my hair. After 1 hour of god knows what he did and used I came out looking like The fresh prince of bel Air with a forhead bigger than Heathrow
fresh_prince_of_bel_air-233x300.jpg
:mjkkk:
I'm never going back to that barber again. Imma stick to my mediterranean barbers.

Last edited:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Stay away from madow barbers or else you'll get bidaar in your twenties.

All my boys who got their hair cut every 2 weeks to stay fresh all have bidaar now. The barbers they go to don't know how to treat soft hair properly. They are too rough on Somali hair that it eventually falls off.

I strongly recommend Somali men to go to a Somali barber or if not Indian or White barbers. Your hair will thank you.
I suggest they keep going to AA barbers and going bald/getting cirro. This will permanently erase the feminine/pretty-boy image of Somalis, getting them to focus on the real problems facing Somalia. It's like why buff/butchy women have successful careers because they have no delusions about being found attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending