WARNING ALL TIMO JILEEC FAARAXS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short hair doesn't show the difference between Somali and West African hair. You have to see how it looks when it is long.

Why do they cut it every few weeks to level 1 then? Why don't all of them let it grow? It's because it will look like an AA afro for the vast majority of Somali guys. You'll never see a Somali with "nice hair" cut it so often and so low and when they do cut it, they'll only use scissors to trim it. Let's not play dumb.

:trumpsmirk:

Why do they cut it every few weeks to level 1 then? Why don't all of them let it grow? It's because it will look like an AA afro for the vast majority of Somali guys. You'll never see a Somali with "nice hair" cut it so often and so low and when they do cut it, they'll only use scissors to trim it. Let's not play dumb.

:trumpsmirk:
They want to look black. I know a guy that had legit straight hair but cuts it short all the time so he doesn't look like a Tamil. :mjlol:

Now he doesn't have to worry because it's all gone :damn:

IMG_20170707_202721.jpg
Somalis wish they scored very high on the straight and wavy like me. I don't even want this percentage. I want 100% tight and small curls like you

:hemad:

God I wish there were some black barbers in my town for my little brother. He was taken to Supercuts once, a fucking Supercuts, they destroyed his hairline.
:kendrickcry:
My hooyo gives him little trims from time to time and they work fine but his hair still looks a bit funny.

I-I've broken combs before
:mjcry:

There aren't any madow or Somali barbers around you at all? If you don't mind me asking, are you from a small town?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
There aren't any madow or Somali barbers around you at all? If you don't mind me asking, are you from a small town?
A pretty small town, yeah. I've mentioned this before but my family and I are the only Somalis here. There's a considerable amount of other black people but no black barbers, I think people go out of town for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts