WARNING ALL TIMO JILEEC FAARAXS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Empirical evidence based on data gathered on the Eritrean male population indicates that the propensity of bidaar has a higher epidemiological prevalence in Cushitic derived sub-populations.

/SuugoScience
In which research journal is this published?

I'll ask the University of Hargeisa to conduct a study about this on diasporic and domestic Somali males. :siilaanyosmile:

I have timo Madow. I used to go to Madow barbers but they were to loud and annoying. I go to a Somali barber now. How are they rough on timo jileec hair sxb?
They're too used to cutting Madow hair. Keeping your hair short all the time isn't good for soft hair. The scalp needs to be protected by your hair

VixR

Veritas
:cryinglaughsmiley:

An Ethiopian lady puts ghee in my hair as a treatment and flat irons my hair. She has very rough hair and an unfortunate hairline but her hands are magic :browtf:
That's great, May depend more on the expertise of the person, or maybe there was something going on there. I almost cried lol. Either way, the Persian lady is the green-thumb of hair and phenomenonal touch, and I'm on the tender-headed spectrum so that's saying something. Guess you just find your match.

They're too used to cutting Madow hair. Keeping your hair short all the time isn't good for soft hair. The scalp needs to be protected by your hair

Ok, makes sense. Timo Jileec hair falls off faster too. When I used to go to madow barbers they thought I was one of them. It felt nice when they would give me the Madow handshake and hug.

Definitely agree, although genes also play a role. Madow barbers are experts when it comes to Madow hair, but completely the opposite when cutting Timo jileec. I get my trim from Somali barbers & occasionally Asians.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I think its purely genes that dictate whether your gonna get bidaar or not but to be on the safe side I tell my nigerian barbers not to shape up the front and I let my hair grow close to 2 months before getting a trim

Gambar

VIP
That's great, May depend more on the expertise of the person, or maybe there was something going on there. Either way, the Persian lady is the green-thumb of hair and phenomenonal touch, and I'm on the tender-headed spectrum so that's saying something. Guess you just find your match.
I'm not tender headed, I can sit through a blow out with ease. I heard Persians do sixir btw. Iska jir!

Benjamin

någon :)
In which research journal is this published?

I'll ask the University of Hargeisa to conduct a study about this on diasporic and domestic Somali males. :siilaanyosmile:

Lack of sleep, masterbution, stress casues hair loss too. But the prime factor is decided by genetic, just rock the bald style & beard.

@Amun this can be the opening statement for the thesis :ftw9nwa:

Juvenile Bidaar Syndrome also known as JBS affects 34.6% among Somali male diaspora and 15.7% Somali females. It has been increasing steadily over the past 25 years.

There are many possible reasons for this but none are conclusive.

fishermen-with-their-catch-berbera-somaliland-somalia-c4bcax.jpg

The very soft hair of Somali men.

:mjlol:

Bro I thought growing your soft hair very long and and rarely getting buzz cuts recedes your hairline ?

My cousin had super long hair and never used to trim it short and finally when he got a buzz cut at age 22....
The nigga's hairline ghosted :mjlol:

All you need is to smear saliid macsaro on your hair.
Saliid macsaro can only do so much.

Trust me my boys tried everything and it wasn't able to stop the inevitable.

The problem is they kept on going to the same barbers to style the hair so it won't look that bad but it made it worse. :ftw9nwa:

Gambar

VIP

The problem is they kept on going to the same barbers to style the hair so it won't look that bad but it made it worse. :ftw9nwa:
They go to the barber too often plus Somali men's horrible genetics and thin hair. Somali men in general don't have thick hair anyway and experience male pattern baldness pretty early on! Saliid macsaro helps. Just grow out your hair!

VixR

Veritas
I'm not tender headed, I can sit through a blow out with ease. I heard Persians do sixir btw. Iska jir!
:wowsweat: I never heard that.

Her hands are sihir and she's a beautician too.

Bidar is not a big deal.

They were stressing out about it so much, they lost what little they had in the process!:hillarybiz: Hayay

Stay away from madow barbers or else you'll get bidaar in your twenties.

All my boys who got their hair cut every 2 weeks to stay fresh all have bidaar now. The barbers they go to don't know how to treat soft hair properly. They are too rough on Somali hair that it eventually falls off.

I strongly recommend Somali men to go to a Somali barber or if not Indian or White barbers. Your hair will thank you.

More than likely it's a combination of lifestyle (diet, drugs, alcohol, etc) and the chemicals in the water and the food that are behind this than line-ups at the barber.

Status
Not open for further replies.