WARNING ALL TIMO JILEEC FAARAXS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay away from madow barbers or else you'll get bidaar in your twenties.

All my boys who got their hair cut every 2 weeks to stay fresh all have bidaar now. The barbers they go to don't know how to treat soft hair properly. They are too rough on Somali hair that it eventually falls off.

I strongly recommend Somali men to go to a Somali barber or if not Indian or White barbers. Your hair will thank you.

VixR

Veritas
This is true for women too. I hate to say it, but a kinky haired lady from a Horn ethnicity riffd my hair a time ago. Now I go to an Iranian.

Benjamin

någon :)

All my boys who got their hair cut every 2 weeks to stay fresh all have bidaar now. The barbers they go to don't know how to treat soft hair properly. They are too rough on Somali hair that it eventually falls off.

I strongly recommend Somali men to go to a Somali barber or if not Indian or White barbers. Your hair will thank you.

You should stop lining up the hairline, It's gonna make your forehead appear bigger & it causes bidaar too. Thanks for the tip tho.
giphy.gif

Your baldness and hair thinning comes from your genes. Don't get angry or blame barbers who have the same hair texture as you.

I have a 98% chance of not ever getting bald spots and hair thinning. I see Somalis all the time with bald spots and hair thinning and I feel very lucky.

:hemad:

Your baldness and hair thinning comes from your genes. Don't get angry or blame barbers who have the same hair texture as you.

I have a 98% chance of not ever getting bald spots and hair thinning. I see Somalis all the time with bald spots and hair thinning and I feel very lucky.

:hemad:
You have no problems. I've seen your hair it's Madow af :hillarybiz:

Bidaar is genetic, not environmental. Stop with the suugo science.
No one has ever done a study on Somalis with madow barbers vs other barbers. The science is not conclusive.

Somalis never had such high rates of juvenile bidaar 50 years ago. This is an epidemic

And I'm very proud of it.

95% of Somalis have my hair but they wet it with water to make it seem soft during selfies.

@merka tell us about your big bidaar and how you can't put water on the front anymore to make it seem soft because you'd just be splashing water on skin.

Gambar

VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:

This is true for women too. I hate to say it, but a kinky haired lady from a Horn ethnicity riffd my hair a time ago. Now I go to an Iranian.

An Ethiopian lady puts ghee in my hair as a treatment and flat irons my hair. She has very rough hair and an unfortunate hairline but her hands are magic :browtf:

Apollo

VIP
No one has ever done a study on Somalis with madow barbers vs other barbers. The science is not conclusive.

Somalis never had such high rates of juvenile bidaar 50 years ago. This is an epidemic

Empirical evidence based on data gathered on the Eritrean male population indicates that the propensity of bidaar has a higher epidemiological prevalence in Cushitic derived sub-populations.

/SuugoScience

I have timo Madow. I used to go to Madow barbers but they were to loud and annoying. I go to a Somali barber now. How are they rough on timo jileec hair sxb?

Benjamin

någon :)
Empirical evidence based on data gathered on the Eritrean male population indicates that the propensity of bidaar has a higher epidemiological prevalence in Cushitic derived sub-populations.

/SuugoScience

Maybe it coincidence cuz you two have the same profile and username.

I can't go to black hair dressers
Anymore they don't know how
To deal with Somali soft
Hair.

So I straighten my own hair and
If I need a cut I go to the white
Salon.

:hillarybiz: The gaalio give me
coffee there, and actually hold their appointments!

A lot of Somalis grow their hair faster on the sides than in the middle. Tell your madow barber to not cut down too much in the middle and focus on the fast growing sides or else you will get bald. Also tell them not to push back your hairline. Unless you're really observant and clear with them in directions, they will f*ck you and not give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending