UK parliament to discuss recognition of Somaliland

Som

VIP
You're not that bright mate
Taiwan and Kurdistan were never a recognized country. Somaliland was a country that was recognized by the UN and all permanent UN member states before it decided to unite with Somalia
You guys were a country for just a week and had already the clear intent of uniting with Somalia. Somaliland independence in 1960 was temporary

cow

VIP
lol it was counter productive. It's like getting an F in an exam, you would be better off not turning up at least then in the back of your head there is still the possibility you would have passed if you took the exam.

lol it was counter productive. It's like getting an F in an exam, you would be better off not turning up at least then in the back of your head there is still the possibility you would have passed if you took the exam.
To be honest, I'm not sure why they called it a debate. The speaker was only reiterating the government's well-known position and policy. And he kept avoiding the questions he was asked. It already shows how seriously the government took the matter when they sent their Europe minister instead of their Africa minister.

Mozart

You need people like me
Gavin Williamson went to Somaliland in 2019 to see the UK army cause he was defence minister. Boris Johnson sacked him last year so I'm guessing this was to get Nimko to tell Carrie to get him a job lol

Trending