Twitter storm over "hijacked Somali culture"

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The Quran doesn't say anything about wearing big black jilbaab. Stop lying about the religion.

Somalis are the only ones wearing that big black jilbaab.

Foh.
Boris was right about Muslim women looking like mail boxes
841312318b4e02942d248652eb0e09c1.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You can Qashin my posts all you want @TekNiKo

I want a specific ayah or hadith that tells Muslim women to wear these kind of jilbaab, I'm still waiting.

iQJTrDX_d.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Anyway, I agree with her post. I see no lies. Not sure why bikinis and booty shorts are being brought up.

Don’t rely on men in terms of how you dress, whether hijabed or not, they secretly have a problem either way.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It's unnecessary and shouldbt be forced on women. Technically isn't religious clothing either. It makes living in the West a pain for that woman.
Niqab is a fundamental part of true modesty. Also, no one forces women to wear it in the west and they wear it at their on free will

Anyway, I agree with her post. I see no lies. Not sure why bikinis and booty shorts are being brought up.

Don’t rely on men in terms of how you dress, whether hijabed or not, they secretly have a problem either way.
"secretely have a problem"

guys, this is the type of shit you say when you have no argument, lmao

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

I think a woman who wears niqab is more free as men have to judge her by her personality not the depth of her cleavage or the size of her derrier. Its truly liberating:):)

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Niqab is fundamental part of true modesty. Also, no forces women to wear it in the west and they wear it at their on free will
Only the Prophet's wives wore the niqab early on. No where does it say in the Quran to cover the face.

Trending

Latest posts