Twitter storm over "hijacked Somali culture"

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Nope, southern Arabs were first and Somalis did it shortly afterwards.

https://gulfnews.com/uae/camels-were-domesticated-in-3000bc-in-arabia-1.1205336
It could’ve been both of them at the same time. The dromedary crossed into somalia via Djibouti.
Humans may have first domesticated dromedaries in Somalia and southern Arabia around 3,000 BC, and Bactrian camels in central Asia around 2,500 BC,[16][72][73][74]as at Shahr-e Sukhteh (also known as the Burnt City), Iran.[75]

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Yibir Huur aka Waaqo of Punt why do you have such an CUQDAD for Somalis war wuxuu CUQDADSANA even I am at least honest enough to say that according to researchers the camel was first domesticated in the Somali areas or Southern Arabia. Walle you always had a chip on your shoulder LMFAOOOOO

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Fun Fact:

If it weren't for Islam, Somalis would've been overrun and incorporated by both Amharas and Oromos, and taken over and ruled by the Portuguese or Spanish during the 1500, and had Catholicism and their languages rammed down our throats: see Angola and Mozambique.

Islam actually saved Somalis from those groups, I've mentioned above, and allowed us to maintain our language and customs.

Again, like I mentioned in a previous comment on this thread, making women wear all black, head to toe, and only leaving small holes for the eyes, is NOT Islam.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Man said ok princess like a tamed dog LMFAO walle cadaan men are something else

ELBD6I9W4AMXVoC.jpg
Maybe this is our resident naysayer @VixR perhaps she was disgusted by her cadaan friend's lack of cooking expertise:mjpls:

Globalization changed our culture, not Islam. We are exposed to alot of different cultural practices now. Before it was just qoti iyo dhegcas.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somali women were wearing hijab before 1900 ad lmao. High IQ tweet right there walle legit blew my mind Islam bad bad Habesha should of conquered Adal low key