Twitter storm over "hijacked Somali culture"

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Subhanallah she went viral for posting this

What do you think?

PS: Her profile says : "anti theist", its alarming how many of our youth are quickly abandoning the diin:icon cry:

Somali culture definitely got eroded and forgotten/destroyed to a significant degree but you can't blame it all on Islam. Somalis were never a people of scripture and documenting their practices in detail. Islam just came and changed things.

Guntiino only looks good on young people, Imagine seeing a 40 year old hooyo wearing tight ass guntiino instead of hijab :vqbuyv0:

I thank Allah everyday that I was born as a somali and muslim. There's no greater gift than that in my opinion mashallah.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guntiino only looks good on young people, Imagine seeing a 40 year old hooyo wearing tight ass guntiino instead of hijab :vqbuyv0:
:mindblown: Why did you put that thought in my mind, I love our hooyos but:what:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yes I like more gaal Somali girls they are easier to get into bed since they have no sense of shame and uphold Western values, me liky

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Subhanallah she went viral for posting this

What do you think?

PS: Her profile says : "anti theist", its alarming how many of our youth are quickly abandoning the diin:icon cry:

A ! Twitter Baby Zoomers.

She seems to be really angry and aggressive.. I don't think she's happy with her life.. She seems to be in desperate need for attention and validation :meleshame::mjcry:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How frequently do you see a Somali girl profess her gaalnimo to other Somalis?
:comeon:
Some do, but most who turn gaal don't need to one can just tell , what they post, drink, eat, their morals and values, look on life etc it can easily give a person away. And those that uphold Western values are easier to get into bed.