Twitter storm over "hijacked Somali culture"

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How many did you meet?
throughout my life plenty but remember one from uni she was Amira, no hijab, slim girl, always around the borrels(this is what students do every thursday, get a drink). When you say stuff like Mashallah or something , their eyes give this signal away that they do not want anything to do with such stuff.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Man said ok princess like a tamed dog LMFAO walle cadaan men are something else

ELBD6I9W4AMXVoC.jpg

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I'm telling you, these guntino obsessed Gaal-Murtads, are something else altogether.

Also, women dressing all in black, head to toe, even covering the hands: is NOT Islam.

Will never raise my daughter in the west wallahi imagine having a bitter dhílo daughter who talks smack about Islam 24/7 in her Twitter feed :farmajoyaab:

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
No it wasn't.

It was domesticated by South Semities thousands of years before it reached East Africa.

Somalis only started Camel herding 2500 years ago.
It was.

" There seems to be general agreement among experts about the domestication of the one-humped camel or dromedary - possibly in Somalia - sometime during the 3rd millenium B.C.E. "

Pg 120- Near Eastern Archeology.

However, its 50/50 and it could have domesticated by both around the same time

CaliTedesse

VIP
No it wasn't.

It was domesticated by South Semities thousands of years before it reached East Africa.

Somalis only started Camel herding 2500 years ago.
Researchers say it was domesticated most likely area of Somali lands or South Yemen.

Trending

Latest posts