Trust me Syria will recover faster than Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Let's bet on it guys. I have a strong feeling in the coming years Syria will be more stable than Somalia.

Sudan president visit to Syria shows Assad survived crisis

Win for Assad: UAE reopens Syria Embassy

Of course because arabs actually put effort into building their country and don't just waste time on politics like somalis do who waste 99% percent of their energy on hiring a new batch of useless xildhibaan, making sure every hyena gets their share, whether or not government officials get a salary. Doqonimadooda they forget the whole point of government is to serve the PEOPLE. But ever idiot and their uncle is lined up to loot the country and sheeple people think these greedy scum will be able to do anything for them? NAY

Muji

VIP
Of course because arabs actually put effort into building their country and don't just waste time on politics like somalis do who waste 99% percent of their energy on hiring a new batch of useless xildhibaan, making sure every hyena gets their share, whether or not government officials get a salary. Doqonimadooda they forget the whole point of government is to serve the PEOPLE. But ever idiot and their uncle is lined up to loot the country and sheeple people think these greedy scum will be able to do anything for them? NAY

Some of the people back at home know these politicians are filth but they’re stuck between them and al Shabbab. Somalis back at home don’t have much choice but to tolerate these snakes who are looting he country.

In regards to the thread, Syria will 100% resolve their issues within the next five years, Somalis I predict will be going at it for another 30 years.

Let's bet on it guys. I have a strong feeling in the coming years Syria will be more stable than Somalia.

Sudan president visit to Syria shows Assad survived crisis

Win for Assad: UAE reopens Syria Embassy

Syria is literally better than somalia right now

Never at any point in the conflict did the living standard there become worse than Somalia

World

VIP
Not comparable.

The most significant cities and agricultural regions of Syria are still under the control of Bashar al Assad, whilst the rebels have only taken the useless/desert parts of the country.

They still have a strong army, along with Iranian/Russian forces backing them.

If the rebels defeated Bashar al Assad, then the country would have collapsed and turned into another Libya/Iraq/Somalia.

Not comparable.

The most significant cities and agricultural regions of Syria are still under the control of Bashar al Assad, whilst the rebels have only taken the useless/desert parts of the country.

They still have a strong army, along with Iranian/Russian forces backing them.

If the rebels defeated Bashar al Assad, then the country would have collapsed and turned into another Libya/Iraq/Somalia.

Also did Somalia even go through any industrialisation?

Syria is quite developed, especially in the cities

Also did Somalia even go through any industrialisation?

Syria is quite developed, especially in the cities

I heard a story that was narrated from one of Barre's colonel's at the height of the civil war whilst they were fleeing in a convey through Gedo from USC rebels that were closing in.

The roads were non existent and treacherous taking at times days to cover which prompted one of Barre's guards to take the opportunity to throw a dig at him for not building these roads.

His response was abrupt, "if they were built, we would be in the hands of the rebels right now".

The lack of infrastructure is both a blessing and a curse, it ensured the civil war didn't spread everywhere because it was a logistical nightmare.

If we had roads like Syria or any other second world country, we would have been colonised by the Ethiopian's after the civil war.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somalis will get their country in order,

its scheduled to happen 2 days after Yomul Qiyamah:shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.