Trump-like guy (Bolsonaro) won Brazil's general election!

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Most of the people who voted in favor of him were white Brazilians from the South. They might be a minority but they hold most of the voting power. And Pardos live alongside the blacks in poverty. They mostly are uneducated and don't vote. Out of the ones who voted, most of them voted for the opposition. That's not what I was saying, anyways.
Voting is compulsory in Brazil. So that’s not sure.

Voting is compulsory in Brazil. So that’s not sure.
Compulsory voting doesn't necessarily increase the turnout by much. Check the voting map though. The areas that voted the most for Bolsonaro were the Southern white areas, and the black/pardo areas voted for the opposition. And Bolsonaro didnt win by a huge landslide either. Regardless I was just saying that a certain skin complexion coupled with some degree of African ancestry is enough to be considered black by most people. Trust me, the threshold for black is low.

Hambalyo hambalyo! Down with the alt-left mob, green anti-oil hippies and the cuckservatives. Merkel, May, Morrison, Trudeau, Macron, Sanchez, and the rest of the clowns are all going to be shown the door.

He's not a "fascist". You call your opponents all sorts of names if they don't subscribe to your worldview. I have heard some them call Jeremy Corbyn a "fascist" and he is supposed to be on your team.

Times are a changin', my cadows. Sweeping power throughout the West and there is nothing you can do about it.

Canada is next in October 2019.

blogue-maxime-bernier.jpg

:ulyin:

Hambalyo hambalyo! Down with the alt-left mob, green anti-oil hippies and the cuckservatives. Merkel, May, Morrison, Trudeau, Macron, Sanchez, and the rest of the clowns are all going to be shown the door.

He's not a "fascist". You call your opponents all sorts of names if they don't subscribe to your worldview. I have heard some them call Jeremy Corbyn a "fascist" and he is supposed to be on your team.

Times are a changin', my cadows. Sweeping power throughout the West and there is nothing you can do about it.

Canada is next in October 2019.

blogue-maxime-bernier.jpg

:ulyin:
Why would you want this?
You know they dont like your ass right?:ayaanswag:

World

VIP
If I was a Brazilian I would support him as well.

77DC35D1-F8CD-40A5-BAEA-C5056E173ED1.jpeg

He is against left wing policies, abortion, drugs, s, secularism and supports conservatism. Mashallah. May Allah guide him to Islam.

@NA9 are you a gaal? How can you be against this man when his views are perfectly in line with our deen?

You can see how truly mentally colonized these people are, its quite sad.

It's funny. At one breath, they're like "how dare this random person on Twitter say that about Somalis!?" then at the next support shit like this and make "hurr Somalis are low-IQ" jokes.

I'd feel more comfortable seeing 4chan trolls saying some of the shit here than actual Somalis. At least then it'd make sense since those guys are mostly white.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I hate racism towards blacks however I fully support racism towards whites and arabs

With that logic racism towards black people is fair game as well.

You libs are truly disturbed, your kind of logic is why all this racists are getting elected because they are tired of your double faced fake tears.

YOU ARE NOT ARAB AND YOU NEVER WILL BE! I THOUGHT U WERE TROLLING ABOUT THIS BUT IF YOU ARE SERIOUS I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU:noneck:
First of all who are you to tell me what I am. If you wanna be black go for it but don't force everyone to be like you this isn't a dictatorship. I don't know why you hate Arabs but I'm not like the Arabs that hurt you us Somali Arabs are different

It's funny. At one breath, they're like "how dare this random person on Twitter say that about Somalis!?" then at the next support shit like this and make "hurr Somalis are low-IQ" jokes.

I'd feel more comfortable seeing 4chan trolls saying some of the shit here than actual Somalis. At least then it'd make sense since those guys are mostly white.
Lol they make thousands of threads bashing black people for minuscule things, but when I made a thread bashing white people all the capes came flying.
It's quite sad to see and I feel bad for them. They probably live on the internet so were easily brainwashed by 4chan politics and such. They don't seem to realise the extent of white peoples aversion towards dark-skinned people. Like I said in this thread, they made whole systems designed on erasing blackness/keeping black people down because they view us as some sort of stain on humanity. These thoughts didnt disappear, they were passed down through generations.

First of all who are you to tell me what I am. If you wanna be black go for it but don't force everyone to be like you this isn't a dictatorship. I don't know why you hate Arabs but I'm not like the Arabs that hurt you us Somali Arabs are different
You're not arab and you never will be, no matter how much you beg it. You will always be Sub Saharan African.

Lol they make thousands of threads bashing black people for minuscule things, but when I made a thread bashing white people all the capes came flying.
It's quite sad to see and I feel bad for them. They probably live on the internet so were easily brainwashed by 4chan politics and such. They don't seem to realise the extent of white peoples aversion towards dark-skinned people. Like I said in this thread, they made whole systems designed on erasing blackness/keeping black people down because they view us as some sort of stain on humanity. These thoughts didnt disappear, they were passed down through generations.
What's the difference between you and them they call blacks apes you call whites pig skin both of you are just different sides of the same coin honestly everyone on here is brainwashed by some ideology

Sunnis and the alt-left are united (the enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of friendship) in their hatred for Israel. Tonight is yet another humiliating defeat for them and for the so called Palestine whose story should be turned into a Disney movie.

701185125-jair-bolsonaro.jpeg

:mjcry::mjkkk::mjlaugh:

I'm personally not that pro-black myself, and I'm just disturbed by the general self-hatred in this board. From what I can tell, they praise whites as Gods for letting Somalis in their countries like peasants while searching up anti-Somali comments made by black hoodrats to get angry at. (Like there aren't plenty more made by whites.)

I don't know, I just don't feel comfortable kissing ass, regardless of the color of it. So I hope most here are trolling. Western4Life for example is obviously putting up an act.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
What's the difference between you and them they call blacks apes you call whites pig skin both of you are just different sides of the same coin honestly everyone on here is brainwashed by some ideology

She contradicts herself thousand times:drakelaugh:

But..... I'm black. ..... but... you can't be Arab. Blacks say somalis are not black, Arabs say Somalis are not Arab. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending