Trump-like guy (Bolsonaro) won Brazil's general election!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
What do you mean most geeljires are brown-skinned
Somalis are known across the world for their rich black skintone. Visit Somalia and look around most are darker than night.
I dont think 'black' is a necessary label either however.

Most Geeljires have brown skin, thin nose, curly hair. Most negros(real blacks have somewhat mixed skin but kinky hair, wider nose. We are clearly different.

No, I really did mean your avatar. And if it was just your avatar but you posted in a less exaggerated way, I wouldn't have singled you out. It's the combination of what I already listed that makes me not take you seriously.

Like/"[Fox News has] a lot more integrity than wherever you get your news from." I can't take this seriously. :cryinglaughsmiley:

So a random white man who could have been some weatherman for all you know got you triggered?

:gucciwhat:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
I don't find black dark skinned girls attractive(halimo included) i dont date them i just don't get what is so attractive about burnt digsi.it my personal preference and will be kept that way.Arab/white women on the other hand:banderas:

They are simply self-haters,
victims of white propaganda.
They think that they are alternative and 'not brainwashed' because they are against the leftist view of the majority of youth, but truthfully, they are the most brainwashed. They hide behind their pretense of 'Somali nationalism' but their Somali nationalism is just an adaptation of white nationalism. They use all the buzzwords and have the same mentalities towards other Africans. You cannot adopt the ideology of another race without placing them above yourself. They have a hatred for their own skin and race. It's a huge inferiority complex and identity crisis.
Ding ding you got it spot on and I agree with everything you said no change this and also apply it to blm xalimos and then we are good

I don't find black dark skinned girls attractive(halimo included) i dont date them i just don't get what is so attractive about burnt digsi.it my personal preference and will be kept that way.Arab/white women on the other hand:banderas:
I know
You say this in every thread
Are you trying to convince us or yourself?:siilaanyosmile:

You are lying about our physical features in order to be more accepted. And yet, you call us self haters. You are Bantu coons.
Where did I lie. I am not even pro-black for you to call me a bantu coon. Somalis are darkskinned people and thats a fact. If you dont believe me go to Somalia and look around for yourself.

Where did I lie. I am not even pro-black for you to call me a bantu coon. Somalis are darkskinned people and thats a fact. If you dont believe me go to Somalia and look around for yourself.
Some Somalis are dark some are light skin everything is not black and white

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

The point being we're not black. If you accept that, what is the relevancy in saying we are dark skinned?

@TelephoneMan Examples of what I was saying:icon e biggrin:

They're so fucking insecure.
Like, as a Somali, I know I don't resemble most other blacks nor do I share their cultures - but to be so obsessed about it, and being deathly afraid of getting compared to them. :icon lol:
To the point of kissing white ass and using pro-white memes for validation. :icon lol:

No need to backpedal. It's clear you hate whites.

No. I don't care for anyone, and can find faults with all.

World

VIP
You said most Somalis are "darker than the night" which isn't true, we're not the same colour as South Sudanese people. Most Somalis in the western diaspora are brown/light brown. Lying about our features proves that you have an agenda to Bantufy us.

You said most Somalis are "darker than the night" which isn't true, we're not the same colour as South Sudanese people. Most Somalis in the western diaspora are brown/light brown. Lying about our features proves that you have an agenda to Bantufy us.
It was an exaggeration of-course. Nobody is darker than night. Of-course we are not as dark as the Sudanese, they are the darkest people on Earth. But Somalis are a dark-skinned people, we are known for our rich skin color. It's not something to be ashamed about. Our women are lighter than the men because women tend to naturally produce less melanin (and of-course, Diana plays a role) but most Somali men are on the darker side. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with that. Nobody is trying to bantufy you.

The point being we're not black. If you accept that, what is the relevancy in saying we are dark skinned?
Because you said we are brown-skinned which is why we aren't black, but there are many dark-skinned Somali people. We are not black because black is a western-made grouping that has little importance, no other reason needed.

They're so fucking insecure.
Like, as a Somali, I know I don't resemble most other blacks nor do I share their cultures - but to be so obsessed about it, and being deathly afraid of getting compared to them. :icon lol:
To the point of kissing white ass and using pro-white memes for validation. :icon lol:

No. I don't care for anyone, and can find faults with all.
One guy the other day even stated that Somalis have longer slender fingers as a means to differentiate us from bantus. It's a mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts