Trump-like guy (Bolsonaro) won Brazil's general election!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunnis and the alt-left are united (the enemy of my enemy is my friend kind of friendship) in their hatred for Israel. Tonight is yet another humiliating defeat for them and for the so called Palestine whose story should be turned into a Disney movie.

701185125-jair-bolsonaro.jpeg

:mjcry::mjkkk::mjlaugh:
Only thing I hate about this alt right niggas is they bootyclap for Israel while isreal doesn't give a shot about them if only they were our allies instead of enemies:noneck:

Only thing I hate about this alt right niggas is they bootyclap for Israel while isreal doesn't give a shot about them if only they were our allies instead of enemies:noneck:

You have nothing in common with them and they want nothing to do with you. They want everything to do with me however but I don't entertain them.

What's the difference between you and them they call blacks apes you call whites pig skin both of you are just different sides of the same coin honestly everyone on here is brainwashed by some ideology
When white people create systems for hundreds of years based on keeping blacks down and putting them on subhuman status, it might be equal.
If a white person gets offended by me calling them a pigskin, they can just turn off their computer and go back to reality and they are on top. Blacks are at the bottom in all facets of society because of the system whites created. It's a false equivalence.

World

VIP
I retract my support him actually, seems like he's a Trump-like nutcase:

"Mr Bolsonaro has the backing of agribusiness and has said he will to pull Brazil out of the Paris climate deal and abolish the main government agency tackling deforestation."

La Xawla :gucciwhat:

But I support his views on other matters like conservatism and anti-liberalism.

When white people create systems for hundreds of years based on keeping blacks down and putting them on subhuman status, it might be equal.
If a white person gets offended by me calling them a pigskin, they can just turn off their computer and go back to reality and they are on top. Blacks are at the bottom in all facets of society because of the system whites created. It's a false equivalence.
Here is the thing I don't care about this because I'm arab :ulyin:

I'm personally not that pro-black myself, and I'm just disturbed by the general self-hatred in this board. From what I can tell, they praise whites as Gods for letting Somalis in their countries like peasants while searching up anti-Somali comments made by black hoodrats to get angry at. (Like there aren't plenty more made by whites.)

I don't know, I just don't feel comfortable kissing ass, regardless of the color of it. So I hope most here are trolling. Western4Life for example is obviously putting up an act.
It hurts them more when a black person says something racist about Somalis than when a white/arab person does, because they inherently view whites and arabs as superior and blacks as inferior. So it outrages them to see a person they deem inferior insult them. See the difference in outrage. They almost accept that whites/arabs look down on them, but cant believe that BLACKS do.

I retract my support him actually, seems like he's a Trump-like nutcase:

"Mr Bolsonaro has the backing of agribusiness and has said he will to pull Brazil out of the Paris climate deal and abolish the main government agency tackling deforestation."

La Xawla :gucciwhat:

But I support his views on other matters like conservatism and anti-liberalism.
He also wants to allow oil and building companies to start working in protected areas in the Amazon, basically displacing the native tribes living there. They are masakiin who have been through enough, I feel bad for them.

It hurts them more when a black person says something racist about Somalis than when a white/arab person does, because they inherently view whites and arabs as superior and blacks as inferior. So it outrages them to see a person they deem inferior insult them. See the difference in outrage. They almost accept that whites/arabs look down on them, but cant believe that BLACKS do.
Would you blame them you even said it just a few minutes ago your words not mine Blacks are at the bottom in all facets of society imagine someone at the bottom insulting you wouldn't you be pissed

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Nayaa I'm telling you I'm arab who are you to tell me what I am are you gonna put black face on me so I could fit your weird standard cajiib:faysalwtf:

She wants to bantufy everything son Somalis are Arabs some identify as Arabs it is their choice and should be respected.Somali women on the other hand identity mostly as Madows never touch a halimo like that with a 6feet stick.i rather raise an Arab family then Madow family any time of the day

World

VIP
Somalis are the bottom in all facets of society because our youth imitate black dhaqan(over 10 Somalis killed in London in a year over gangs) and our culture, values and family structure is non existent. Stop this victim mentality. All blame lies with us.

Compare that to the British Sri Lankans who arrived in the UK during the same time as us:

"The UK has always had a strong, albeit small, population of Sri Lankan Tamils deriving from colonial era immigration between Sri Lanka and the UK, but a surge in emigration from Sri Lanka took place after 1983, as the civil war caused living conditions deteriorate and placed many inhabitants in danger. It is now estimated that the current population of British Sri Lankan Tamils numbers around 100,000 to 200,000.

The largest population of British Sri Lankan Tamils can be found in London, chiefly in Harrow (West London) and Tooting (South London). The community generally has far lower birth rates in comparison to other South Asian ethnic groups, with one child for two parents being the norm.

Unlike immigrants to countries in Continental Europe, the majority of Sri Lankan Tamils that went to live in Anglosaxon countries achieved entry through non-refugee methods such as educational visas and family reunion visas, owing to the highly educated in Sri Lanka being literate in English as well as Tamil. This resulted in the first generation diaspora falling into highly professional jobs such as medicine and law after studying at British educational facilities.

The result was that the community was perceived as being similar to the rest of the Hindu Indian community and therefore also gave them a more middle class image. The community did not suffer from the problems with criminality, anti-social behaviour, or poor socioeconomic demographics that have plagued other communities such as Muslims.

The Sri Lankans have black skin colour as well:
6310766151_55b580bdcb_o.jpg

She wants to bantufy everything son Somalis are Arabs some identify as Arabs it is their choice and should be respected.Somali women on the other hand identity mostly as Madows never touch a halimo like that with a 6feet stick.i rather raise an Arab family then Madow family any time of the day
I'll get an obedient arab wife instead of the buuq women like @NA9 make imagine asking your wife where are you going and she tells you I'm going to blm rally :snoop: I'd kill myself

Would you blame them you even said it just a few minutes ago your words not mine Blacks are at the bottom in all facets of society imagine someone at the bottom insulting you wouldn't you be pissed
So you admit you view whites/arabs as superiors? Have some pride

World

VIP
He also wants to allow oil and building companies to start working in protected areas in the Amazon, basically displacing the native tribes living there. They are masakiin who have been through enough, I feel bad for them.
To be quite frank, I don't really care about reer badiyo savages who live in the Amazon as if it's 500BC. They need to be introduced to civilisation. What I'm against are mining conglomerates/coal mining companies/big oil and all their respective lobbyists. If something isn't done against them in order to combat climate change, then our industrial civilisation may not exist by the end of the 21st century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending