Trump-like guy (Bolsonaro) won Brazil's general election!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His dad is not black but looks biracial. And his mother is white. Making him at least 75 % white. Yet Neymar is a black man? Lol wtf. He would be considered a white man in Africa.
In Brazil and other Latin Countries having black blood in you means you are considered black or mixed with black. People view him as black. In Africa obviously it's different, but look at pics of Neymar when he was younger he looks more black because he didnt relax his hair. And I think his dad is full or majority black genetically.
neymarr.png

World

VIP
Nope, its a black woman, read up on the painting. They did a similar thing to natives too though.
Stop trying to Bantufy South America. They’re not even 10 % of the population. That’s a Native American woman, and they encouraged immigration from European and Middle Eastern countries themselves after attaining independence in order to mix with the population. Humans are allowed to make their own choices, and if they wish to “improve their race”, then so be it. I don’t really give a f*ck about what happens in another continent.

World

VIP
In Brazil and other Latin Countries having black blood in you means you are considered black or mixed with black.
That’s a complete lie. Majority Sub Saharan Africans are considered black, whist biracials are considered “pardo”, and white people are those who have majority European ancestry(and even they have black blood). The one drop rule is foreign in South America, and only exists in North America. Reason is because Spanish and Portuguese conquerors did not bring their wives and families like in North America so they mixed with the general population a lot more.

Stop trying to Bantufy South America. They’re not even 10 % of the population. That’s a Native American woman, and they encouraged immigration from European and Middle Eastern countries themselves after attaining independence in order to mix with the population. Humans are allowed to make their own choices, and if they wish to “improve their race” then so be it. I don’t give really give a f*ck.
Stupid f*ck go read up about the Hams Redemptions painting before coming over here crying. It clearly describes the painting as a black woman who has undergone whitening through generations. And the policy of whitening was mainly aimed at undoing the blackness because Natives had mainly been wiped out at that point. Millions of slaves were brought to Brazil and it has the highest population of African descended people in Latin America. Nobody is trying to bantu anything you fucking idiot. 43% of Brazils population are mixed with African ancestry and 7% of the population are fully black. 40% of slaves were shipped to Brazil. If you don't give a f*ck why are you here responding. f*ck off

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Stupid f*ck go read up about the Hams Redemptions painting before coming over here crying. It clearly describes the painting as a black woman who has undergone whitening through generations. And the policy of whitening was mainly aimed at undoing the blackness because Natives had mainly been wiped out at that point. Millions of slaves were brought to Brazil and it has the highest population of African descended people in Latin America. Nobody is trying to bantu anything you fucking idiot. 43% of Brazils population are mixed with African ancestry and 7% of the population are fully black. 40% of slaves were shipped to Brazil. If you don't give a f*ck why are you here responding. f*ck off
Triggered Xaliimo kkkkk why the outrage Eedo?

That’s a complete lie. Majority Sub Saharan Africans are considered black, whist biracials are considered “pardo”, and white people are those who have majority European ancestry(and even they have black blood). The one drop rule is foreign in South America, and only exists in North America. Reason is because Spanish and Portuguese conquerors did not bring their wives and families like in North America so they mixed with the general population a lot more.
Yes, but 'pardos' are now beginning to identify with more with blackness. The black consciousness movement in Brazil which has taken off in recent years has lead to more and more Pardos identifiying themselves as black. The term 'pardo' is even becoming outdated now and negro is being used to refer to all with a significant degree of sub-saharan ancestry. Regardless, he is mixed with black and would be considered a black man by most people.

World

VIP
Yes, but 'pardos' are now beginning to identify with more with blackness. The black consciousness movement in Brazil which has taken off in recent years has lead to more and more Pardos identifiying themselves as black. The term 'pardo' is even becoming outdated now and negro is being used to refer to all with a significant degree of sub-saharan ancestry. Regardless, he is mixed with black and would be considered a black man by most people.
Here is a white Brazilian’s 23andme results:

4FDC46E2-FA44-4C86-B786-3FF77F4B79C7.jpeg

Is he fucking black too? WTF. If all Brazilians with a significant degree of Sub Saharan African admixture are black, then the President who was just elected is a black man too. So he can’t be racist since he’s black.

Here is a white Brazilian:

View attachment 57919

Is he fucking black too? WTF. If all Brazilians with a significant degree of Sub Saharan African admixture are black, then the President who was just elected is a Black man too. So he can’t be racist since he’s black.
Whats your IQ? Honestly would recommend going back to school and taking special ed classes. Because you cannot be stupid enough to think that somebody with a black ancestor from generations or hundreds of years ago is equal to somebody with a parent or immediate black relative.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
No that World dickhead wallah wish he would f*ck off to an arab forum. That retard is obsessed with me I know I wont have to wait 5 minutes after any post to see him crying
If he's an Arab bootlicker then you bootlick the guerilla looking Bantus. He has better taste than you.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Jair Bolsonaro. Read up on his politics. He is very racist, homophobic, sexist, etc. Ofcourse majority of his voters were caucasoid pigskins, they are the same wherever they are.

Calling white people pigskins is a racist. So how are you different from those you're accusing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending