Trump-like guy (Bolsonaro) won Brazil's general election!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
And you are a pigskin, cave beast, caucasoid rat bootlicker:mjlol: You should be ashamed.
Not really. I don't care about Bantus, Arabs, whites..etc. I'm not the one who's weeping for them.

World

VIP
Yes, but 'pardos' are now beginning to identify with more with blackness. The black consciousness movement in Brazil which has taken off in recent years has lead to more and more Pardos identifiying themselves as black. The term 'pardo' is even becoming outdated now and negro is being used to refer to all with a significant degree of sub-saharan ancestry. Regardless, he is mixed with black and would be considered a black man by most people.
3585F057-EBD4-4C3B-916C-D21D661AC52D.jpeg

Yes, Pardos who are 70 % European are black. Whatever you say. :nvjpqts:

The whole dunya wa madow. :qri8gs7::cryinglaughsmiley:

View attachment 57920

Yes, Pardos who are 70 % European are black. Whatever you say. :nvjpqts:

The whole dunya wa madow. :qri8gs7::cryinglaughsmiley:
Loooool you only screenshotted the part that spoke about pardos in Rio I see, scroll down a bit on that same page and you would see Pardos in Brazil in certain areas have equal amounts of African ancestry to European ancestry, or slightly more European ancestry.
Anyways THEY themselves are choosing to identify as black lol, im not telling them too.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Yeh, Argentina basically managed to effectively remove their entire black population. Latin Americans view blackness as some sort of disease but all their music, dances and cultural customs pretty much all come from black people.
It's a worry to see right-wing populism growing, here in Europe too. But it's a reminder to me that the fact that it can go and come back at any point means we should always keep in mind that these cadaans deep down don't truly like or accept us, they just tolerate us for the time being.
What is this we and we you keep throwing this is insult some of us have nothing to do with negro races and their problems.

World

VIP
Loooool you only screenshotted the part that spoke about pardos in Rio I see, scroll down a bit on that same page and you would see Pardos in Brazil in certain areas have equal amounts of African ancestry to European ancestry, or slightly more European ancestry.
Anyways THEY themselves are choosing to identify as black lol, im not telling them too.
Even the “blacks” are majority European.

68BACBDD-374E-454B-8F2D-C7C808929FA4.jpeg

According to another autosomal DNA study conducted on a school in the poor periphery of Rio de Janeiro the "pardos" there were found to be on average over 80% European, and the "whites" (who thought of themselves as "very mixed") were found out to carry very little Amerindian and/or African admixtures. "The results of the tests of genomic ancestry are quite different from the self made estimates of European ancestry", say the researchers. In general, the test results showed that European ancestry is far more important than the students thought it would be. The "pardos" for example thought of themselves as 1/3 European, 1/3 African and 1/3 Amerindian before the tests, and yet their ancestry was determined to be at over 80% European.

An autosomal study from 2011 (with nearly almost 1000 samples from all over the country, "whites", "pardos" and "blacks") has also concluded that European ancestry is the predominant ancestry in Brazil, accounting for nearly 70% of the ancestry of the population. "In all regions studied, the European ancestry was predominant, with proportions ranging from 60.6% in the Northeast to 77.7% in the South". The "pardos" included were found to be predominantly European in ancestry on average.[15] The 2011 autosomal study samples came from blood donors (the lowest classes constitute the great majority of blood donors in Brazil[16]), and also public health institutions personnel and health students.

Never
You bootyclap for hairy, garlic smelling arabs wallahi thats ceeb:mjlol:
So deflecting why bring up what some dusty ads niggas in 3rd world brazil are doing if you don't lick their bum I've never made a thread about Arabs I only say I'm arab because it's a fact I don't even say all somalis are Arab because not all of are also I'm against all form of racism unlike you

Even the “blacks” are majority European.

View attachment 57922

According to another autosomal DNA study conducted on a school in the poor periphery of Rio de Janeiro the "pardos" there were found to be on average over 80% European, and the "whites" (who thought of themselves as "very mixed") were found out to carry very little Amerindian and/or African admixtures. "The results of the tests of genomic ancestry are quite different from the self made estimates of European ancestry", say the researchers. In general, the test results showed that European ancestry is far more important than the students thought it would be. The "pardos" for example thought of themselves as 1/3 European, 1/3 African and 1/3 Amerindian before the tests, and yet their ancestry was determined to be at over 80% European.
You are kinda supporting her point. They still consider themselves black and are considered black despite having low African DNA. The threshold for black is low in some places. You just need to have some degree of African ancestry and a certain complexion and you are considered black. Because black is seen to be more dominant. Thats just how it is. Also phenotype is more important. If you look black like Neymar you are seen as black, and if you look white despite having African ancestry you are seen as white. It's complex.

Oortcloud

And you are a pigskin, cave beast, caucasoid rat bootlicker:mjlol: You should be ashamed.
Go find your negro boyfriend and have nappy haired widenosed gorilla looking babies.you are all over the place we don't give sht about blacks negro.we are not same race

World

VIP
You are kinda supporting her point. They still consider themselves black and are considered black despite having low African DNA. The threshold for black is low in some places. You just need to have some degree of African ancestry and you are considered black. Because black is seen to be more dominant. Thats just how it is.
If Pardos who form a plurality in Brazil (44 %) considered themselves black, then why would they democratically elect a right wing Brazilian nationalist President who is racist against Africans?

If Pardos who form a plurality in Brazil (44 %) considered themselves black, then why would they democratically elect a racist right wing Brazilian nationalist President who is racist against African?
Most of the people who voted in favor of him were white Brazilians from the South. They might be a minority but they hold most of the voting power. And Pardos live alongside the blacks in poverty. They mostly are uneducated and don't vote. Out of the ones who voted, most of them voted for the opposition. That's not what I was saying, anyways.

Oortcloud

This why i avoid halimo imagine your wife telling you
"We waz slaves and sht" go Arab and ditch this jarer obsessed halimo species

So deflecting why bring up what some dusty ads niggas in 3rd world brazil are doing if you don't lick their bum I've never made a thread about Arabs I only say I'm arab because it's a fact I don't even say all somalis are Arab because not all of are also I'm against all form of racism unlike you
YOU ARE NOT ARAB AND YOU NEVER WILL BE! I THOUGHT U WERE TROLLING ABOUT THIS BUT IF YOU ARE SERIOUS I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU:noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending