Trump-like guy (Bolsonaro) won Brazil's general election!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hurts them more when a black person says something racist about Somalis than when a white/arab person does, because they inherently view whites and arabs as superior and blacks as inferior. So it outrages them to see a person they deem inferior insult them. See the difference in outrage. They almost accept that whites/arabs look down on them, but cant believe that BLACKS do.

Yeah. It's definitely interesting to watch how intense they react to people they think are below them compared to their white Gods. Black hoodrat nobodies on social media really did a number on them. :icon lol:

That's their problem.

Not everyone thinks like you. Learn to accept that.

No. It's yours else you wouldn't get offended enough to talk about it with me.
Maybe if your name, av and how you post weren't so cartoonish, you wouldn't come off as some troll account.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
She wants to bantufy everything son Somalis are Arabs some identify as Arabs it is their choice and should be respected.Somali women on the other hand identity mostly as Madows never touch a halimo like that with a 6feet stick.i rather raise an Arab family then Madow family any time of the day

I have also noticed the trend of very dark skinned ugly Somali women jumping on everyone's throats (mostly Somali guy's) the moment we say we are not black.

Somalis are the bottom in all facets of society because our youth imitate black dhaqan(over 10 Somalis killed in London in a year over gangs) and our culture, values and family structure is non existent. Stop this victim mentality. All blame lies with us.

Compare that to the British Sri Lankans who arrived in the UK during the same time as us:

"The UK has always had a strong, albeit small, population of Sri Lankan Tamils deriving from colonial era immigration between Sri Lanka and the UK, but a surge in emigration from Sri Lanka took place after 1983, as the civil war caused living conditions deteriorate and placed many inhabitants in danger. It is now estimated that the current population of British Sri Lankan Tamils numbers around 100,000 to 200,000.

The largest population of British Sri Lankan Tamils can be found in London, chiefly in Harrow (West London) and Tooting (South London). The community generally has far lower birth rates in comparison to other South Asian ethnic groups, with one child for two parents being the norm.

Unlike immigrants to countries in Continental Europe, the majority of Sri Lankan Tamils that went to live in Anglosaxon countries achieved entry through non-refugee methods such as educational visas and family reunion visas, owing to the highly educated in Sri Lanka being literate in English as well as Tamil. This resulted in the first generation diaspora falling into highly professional jobs such as medicine and law after studying at British educational facilities.

The result was that the community was perceived as being similar to the rest of the Hindu Indian community and therefore also gave them a more middle class image. The community did not suffer from the problems with criminality, anti-social behaviour, or poor socioeconomic demographics that have plagued other communities such as Muslims.

The Sri Lankans have black skin colour as well:
6310766151_55b580bdcb_o.jpg
Lol wth. This is dumb.
The Nigerian community in the UK is hugely successful as are many other West African groups. And they are obviously black. There are exceptions to everything I was mainly referring to the US and Brazil but all European societies are built on racism. West African students get some of the highest grades but they are accepted to oxbridge at a lower rate. It's harder for black people to work in higher positions. Over-policing, etc.
Why the Somali community is unsuccessful? Idk. Maybe our lack of integration. But don't pretend that Europeans and European descended people havent built societies on the backs of blacks. The UK is one of the least racist societies and still black people have a hard time advancing.

Yeah. It's definitely interesting to watch how intense they react to people they think are below them compared to their white Gods. Black hoodrat nobodies on social media really did a number on them. :icon lol:

No. It's yours else you wouldn't get offended enough to talk about it with me.
Maybe if your name, av and how you post weren't so cartoonish, you wouldn't come off a some troll account.

Are these hooyos also trolls? Or is it just me?

:gucciwhat:

I have also noticed the trend of very dark skinned ugly Somali women jumping on everyone's throats (mostly Somali guy's) the moment we say we are not black.
I'm not darksinned or ugly
But why do you mention darkskin as if it's something bad ? That's self-hatred.

Are these hooyos also trolls? Or is it just me?

:gucciwhat:

Not familiar with Canadian politics to comment, plus I singled you out because of the aforementioned name, av and style of your posts.

Maybe if the Somalis there talked like Fox News people and were making the same arguments like "what about black on black crime?", your comparison would make more sense.

World

VIP
Lol wth. This is dumb.
The Nigerian community in the UK is hugely successful as are many other West African groups. And they are obviously black. There are exceptions to everything I was mainly referring to the US and Brazil but all European societies are built on racism. West African students get some of the highest grades but they are accepted to oxbridge at a lower rate. It's harder for black people to work in higher positions. Over-policing, etc.
Why the Somali community is unsuccessful? Idk. Maybe our lack of integration. But don't pretend that Europeans and European descended people havent built societies on the backs of blacks. The UK is one of the least racist societies and still black people have a hard time advancing.
1.8 % of black students get three As at A-Levels, and 1.9 % of Oxford students are black. There is nothing disproportionate about those statistics.

In fact, according to this:
"Oxford was more likely to offer a place to the best black candidates last year"

https://www.channel4.com/news/factc...to-offer-a-place-to-the-best-black-candidates

Cut the victim mentality out. Black people just are not doing as well academically compared to Whites or Asians. They don't face some inherent racist disadvantage, that's nothing more than a coping mechanism instead of addressing the real problems within their
community.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
If you want to integrate black culture and identity you can do that but you don't have to force everyone with your pro jarer opinions.every kid in somalia knows Somalis are different breed from Bantu it is that simple we should celebrate our difference.

Not familiar with Canadian politics to comment, plus I singled you out because of the aforementioned name, av and style of your posts.

Maybe if the Somalis there talked like Fox News people and were making the same arguments like "what about black on black crime?", your comparison would make more sense.

I thought you meant avatar.

I don't watch Fox News and have no interest in it but I know they have a lot more integrity than wherever you get your news from.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Dark skin is not ugly (I actually like dark skin girls) to clarify when I say dark I mean it's within their rights to classify themselves with the color black. But most of us geeljire we are brown skinned, so I entirely skip the color label and see myself Geeljire(note races is pseudo fake Anglo-Saxon construction, so how are you against white supremacy but the same time forcing Anglo-Saxon pseudo labels on ancient people like us?

They are simply self-haters,
victims of white propaganda.
They think that they are alternative and 'not brainwashed' because they are against the leftist view of the majority of youth, but truthfully, they are the most brainwashed. They hide behind their pretense of 'Somali nationalism' but their Somali nationalism is just an adaptation of white nationalism. They use all the buzzwords and have the same mentalities towards other Africans. You cannot adopt the ideology of another race without placing them above yourself. They have a hatred for their own skin and race. It's a huge inferiority complex and identity crisis.

They think that they are alternative and 'not brainwashed' because they are against the leftist view of the majority of youth, but truthfully, they are the most brainwashed. They hide behind their pretense of 'Somali nationalism' but their Somali nationalism is just an adaptation of white nationalism. They use all the buzzwords and have the same mentalities towards other Africans. You cannot adopt the ideology of another race without placing them above yourself. They have a hatred for their own skin and race. It's a huge inferiority complex and identity crisis.
You can call us selfhater all you want. But those words dont work on us. We are not black and dont want anything to do with them. The sooner somalis like you join them the better

Dark skin is not ugly (I actually like dark skin girls) to clarify when I say dark I mean it's within their rights to classify themselves with the color black. But most of us geeljire we are brown skinned, so I entirely skip the color label and see myself Geeljire(note races is pseudo fake Anglo-Saxon construction, so how are you against white supremacy but the same time forcing Anglo-Saxon pseudo labels on ancient people like us?
What do you mean most geeljires are brown-skinned
Somalis are known across the world for their rich black skintone. Visit Somalia and look around most are darker than night.
I dont think 'black' is a necessary label either however.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

If being nothing but proud Geeljire is self hatred then I'm guilty.

World

VIP
What do you mean most geeljires are brown-skinned
Somalis are known across the world for their rich black skintone. Visit Somalia and look around most are darker than night.
I dont think 'black' is a necessary label either however.
We're not darker than night. Stop these lies. After the Khoisan and Habeshas, we are the lightest Sub Saharan Africans.

I thought you meant avatar.

I don't watch Fox News and have no interest in it but I know they have a lot more integrity than wherever you get your news from.

No, I really did mean your avatar. And if it was just your avatar but you posted in a less exaggerated way, I wouldn't have singled you out. It's the combination of what I already listed that makes think you're playing a character

Like you saying "[Fox News has] a lot more integrity than wherever you get your news from." with that avatar of yours. I can't take this shit seriously. :cryinglaughsmiley:

You can call us selfhater all you want. But those words dont work on us. We are not black and dont want anything to do with them. The sooner somalis like you join them the better
I dont care for being black. I am proud to be Somali. But the inferiority complex some people on this thread have is obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending