To My U.K. Brothers and sisters....

Facts, unlike Seattle where the true power resides in other cities :mjlol:
We already 7-10% of Minneapolis population if the somalis weren't stupid and lived in the suburbs
We probably would be 20% :francis:
They rather live with the white man because is safer:francis:
Funny thing is them buying suburbs houses when cheap city houses are abundant couple miles away from downtown:francis:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We already 7-10% of Minneapolis population if the somalis weren't stupid and lived in the suburbs
We probably would be 20% :francis:
They rather live with the white man because is safer:francis:
Funny thing is them buying suburbs houses when cheap city houses are abundant couple miles away from downtown:francis:
Are the young Somalis lookin like they want to continue to stay there or no?

I’ve been knowing. Canada is a step above U.K. in my mind because it’s a hell of a lot easier to get work papers as a Canadian than from U.K.
A good chunk of developers at Seattle came from University of British Columbia
Yeah man but I meant a UK/EU citizen with an education could get a job in Canada. Some could even get a permanent residency if they apply for it.

I think the best way for a UK Somali to immigrate to USA is by getting a job in Vancouver and to court a Xalimo/Faraax from Seattle during the weekends.

:trumpsmirk:

Tukraq

VIP
You remind me of the Indian Brits who were kicked out of Uganda. So happy to be in your host country where you worship them.
america isn't my host country, land of the immigrants and belong to me, I can't be kicked out because I'm the rightful owner of these lands

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yeah man but I meant a UK/EU citizen with an education could get a job in Canada. Some could even get a permanent residency if they apply for it.

I think the best way for a UK Somali to immigrate to USA is by getting a job in Vancouver and to court a Xalimo/Faraax from Seattle during the weekends.

actually genius lmao, though young folks these days ain’t as gullible. They know when they being used most times lol

Tukraq

VIP
looooooooooool I actually screamed wallahi.
its just honesty, no-one has more right to this land than me, outside say natives but they barely exist or are legally confined to reserves, everyone else is an immigrant who became naturalized citizens

The Uk produces the best Somalis, in terms of education, akhlaq and deen:icon lol:
We all know that’s not true. It’s known for crazy salafi types, apple meher and “road men”.
Not being biased but I can easily say Somalis in MN are the best. Both deen and education, MN even produced the winner to that big Quran competition.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
We all know that’s not true. It’s known for crazy salafi types, apple meher and “road men”.
No basis but I can easily say Somalis in MN are the best. Both deen and education, MN even produced the winner to that big Quran competition.
yeah I'm not from Minnesota but even I know there the best religion wise lol, UK Is just some Salafi followers, that make no actual contributions

actually genius lmao, though young folks these days ain’t as gullible. They know when they being used most times lol
That's my future plan and I will be upfront with her, I bet they will be desperate to find a financially stable guy with his life intact.

I heard majority of Faraaxs in NA are lowlifes.

:whoa:

Tukraq

VIP
That's my future plan and I will be upfront with her, I bet they will be desperate to find a financially stable guy with his life intact.

nah they all have jobs, unemployment rate is the lowest its ever been trump got it to 3 percent, remember minimum wage in Seattle is like average wage in the UK so there going to be far more financially stable(average family income in Seattle is 6 figures)

Muji

VIP
its just honesty, no-one has more right to this land than me, outside say natives but they barely exist or are legally confined to reserves, everyone else is an immigrant who became naturalized citizens

bahahahahahahahhahahaha OK Carlton

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

sxb u aren’t wrong at all. Majority of girls are getting educated, and like 10% of the Somali boys actually go to uni. That’s fine some aren’t made for college go work. But they also don’t work. I’ve seen 30 year olds at mama house.

this means the faraaxs with a degree and job are highly sought after, and there aren’t enough for all the girls so they lose out. Educated Faraxs don’t stay on the market long there like fresh steak :damn: :damn:
Some marry the lowlives thinking they can fix them, doesn’t end up well.
Some are too proud to marry the lowlife and stay single for a long time
It’s not a good look tbh but whatchu gonna do :francis:

Trending