The little mermaid gets the worst qashin.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
The whole 100 yr history is white characters playing ethnic minorities. Actually read what @Periplus sent. Why are you acting like black peoples are doing it more and though they have a history of doing it. Shit is 10x for cadaans and the whole Hollywood industry is mostly whites, yet black people having roles here and there makes them have a melt down?!

They should be called out but doing the same thing as them won’t solve anything: this will create more division from both parties
Also, why do you care? Are you a five yr old girl? How many Disney princess shows are there with black leads, also little white girls are going to enjoy and watch it either way? Watch this TikTok walal:
[URL

Madow kids are gassed up because their favourite characters has been black washed: no kid should think of race in a young age.

Hollywood definitely has an agenda for trying to stir things up.

unfurl="true"]https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRms3YBs/[/URL]

Do you see how colorblind and innocent kids are? You see a black girl taking the role of ‘white’ people and this little cadaan girl sees a beautiful princess. She’s just excited to watch it.

That’s not the case. Don’t stir this into a Rainbow session.

why are you worrying for white people? They always already get presentation.

They do in an authentic way that portrays their Heritage, folklore and race.

they don’t need to cosplay black to get find line of representation. They know where they belong.

So what is this about? It’s plain racism. Little white girls have Cinderella, Tangled, Frozen ect and the list goes on. A bit of diversity will be enjoyable and Little black girls get the princess experience as well.

You know where I’m going with this: madows have folklore and fantasies to portray the true African Heritage.

we need to popularise African princesses:

think about the amount demographics who would learn about the African roots.

they should learn to portray things that resemble them.

Self respect over anything else.

but in the end of the day I’m not cadaan:

so this ain’t my mess.

K-M-O

He’s not saying nothing wrong though, the mermaid was always white they only changed it to get woke points.

Why can’t there be movies specifically made with a black character so all of this backlash can be avoided. Makes our race look weak when we continue to want to be included instead of starting something revolved around us

These people think I’m being self hater: I’m calling out both side.

It’s pathetic when cadaan does it and it’s corny when madows do it.

Last edited:

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
if this was a one time occasion I would’ve agreed with you: where they’re probably overreacting as you just put it.

but this has been going on for decades.

the phenomena: where black people take white role characters is real:

View attachment 237843
It’s to adjust with the time. Half those shows were produced before civil rights era. Caqli

K-M-O

58B7DC10-B3AC-4649-95F3-2080501239DC.jpeg

AED9E52E-3074-447D-94F4-B95D2FD29B89.jpeg

You guys are one bunch of clowns for not making a response to my thread but a reaction to my post.

I want to hear your post/opinion. Not play hide and seek.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
These people think I’m being self hater: I’m calling out both side.

It’s pathetic when cadaan does it and it’s crony when madows do it.
Ariel was always written in books & movies to be a red haired white girl and they’re surprised why there’s backlash from the live movie

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
So people change the race of an already established character from one of the most popular films ever created and cry racism when people get upset about it :what1:

K-M-O

Ariel was always written in books & movies to be a red haired white girl and they’re surprised why there’s backlash from the live movie

We will never gain any self respect from this.

Cadaan has African by the balls when it comes to representation: they’re literally gassed up about a Madow cosplaying a caucasian character

pathetic.

K-M-O

They should be called out but doing the same thing as them won’t solve anything: this will create more division from both parties

Madow kids are gassed up because their favourite characters has been black washed: no kid should think of race in a young age.

Hollywood definitely has an agenda for trying to stir things up.

That’s not the case. Don’t stir this into a Rainbow session.

They do in an authentic way that portrays their Heritage, folklore and race.

they don’t need to cosplay black to get find line of representation. They know where they belong.

You know where I’m going with this: madows have folklore and fantasies to portray the true African Heritage.

we need to popularise African princesses:

think about the amount demographics who would learn about the African roots.

they should learn to portray things that resemble them.

Self respect over anything else.

but in the end of the day I’m not cadaan:

so this ain’t my mess.

@Angelina

Why the sudden silence. Has my post put you on mute?

:mjlol::mjlol:

@Angelina

Why the sudden silence. Has my post put you on mute?

:mjlol::mjlol:
No, you just don’t see the world the same way. Especially when you said:

‘Madow kids are gassed up because their favourite characters has been black washed: no kid should think of race in a young age.’

Saxib, little madow girls mostly associate princesses with blonde hair and blue eyes, like Tangled and frozen. Yes, they still loved those Disney movies but obviously kids are going to notice if a princess looks like them and they’re going to love it. It’s says a lot about your clear bias when it comes to madows and you’ll probably deny it, I don’t think you realize how much you subconsciously dislike them.

I just can’t believe you can’t see that. Also, cadaans becoming incensed that the first time a Disney princess isn’t white is downright racist and it’s crazy you can’t see that and that you want to champion their narrative.

It is what it is. Re-read @Shimbiris post. He sums it up perfectly. White and black peoples are not on the same footing, especially the film industry and you can’t see that.

No, you just don’t see the world the same way. Especially when you said:

‘Madow kids are gassed up because their favourite characters has been black washed: no kid should think of race in a young age.’

Saxib, little madow girls mostly associate princesses with blonde hair and blue eyes, like Tangled and frozen. Yes, they still loved those Disney movies but obviously kids are going to notice if a princess looks like them and they’re going to love it. It’s says a lot about your clear bias when it comes to madows and you’ll probably deny it, I don’t think you realize how much you subconsciously dislike them.

I just can’t believe you can’t see that. Also, cadaans becoming incensed that the first time a Disney princess isn’t white is downright racist and it’s crazy you can’t see that and that you want to champion their narrative.

It is what it is. Re-read @Shimbiris post. He sums it up perfectly. White and black peoples are not on the same footing, especially the film industry and you can’t see that.
I think its much more important to be as close as possible to the source material and not indulge the woke people. Sometimes you can change some minor characters but the main character should be based on source material, you cant let politics decide the main character.

I think its much more important to be as close as possible to the source material and not indulge the woke people. Sometimes you can change some minor characters but the main character should be based on source material, you cant let politics decide the main character.
You too are indulging in politics as well. The source material is a fantasy and in other movies based on novels ect people always change minor appearances or even certain storylines. Folk/fairytales always had different versions. LOL in the original the mermaid doesn’t get the prince and dies mate. So what source material are we talking

I highly doubt this version would cause a big commotion if Ariel was blonde, but why is it a huge commotion if she is darker? Because being a few shades darker is very much politics and it seems that they want to train their kids into seeing the world in which they do.
Because ask yourself, who does this matter to, the kids who will enjoy it, or the adults? Parents recorded their white daughters watching it with excitement, not one cared that she wasn’t white, so why should you?

Last edited:
I sometimes don’t blame cadaans for saying: they’re proud to be cadaan.

since the Madows always guilt trip them.

for making them feel a shame of their race:

Is a Phenomena to make cadaan feel like shit: for the thing they didn’t do because of their reckless ancestors.

but I don’t feel sorry for them: since they always shit on us. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

First of: terrible example.

she comes from a mixed Heritage:

Mariane van Neyenhoff was born in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France, to a Cuban mother of Afro-Chinese-Cuban descent and a Dutch Jewish father.

If you classify her as black:

Animated GIF

I 100% believe this is an infiltrator. There's lots of larping online and this is probably some mentally sick cracker cosplaying as Somali.

There have been many suspicious users on here who have done nothing but shit on Somali ethnicity, it's safe to say we got some sheegato's on here.

Trending