The little mermaid gets the worst qashin.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Saxib, little madow girls mostly associate princesses with blonde hair and blue eyes, like Tangled and frozen. Yes, they still loved those Disney movies but obviously kids are going to notice if a princess looks like them and they’re going to love it. It’s says a lot about your clear bias when it comes to madows and you’ll probably deny it, I don’t think you realize how much you subconsciously dislike them.

You sound insecure. I only wanted minorities/Africans to represents their folklore and fantasies.

when I see them represent European based fantasies/folklore: it kills off all originality.

I just can’t believe you can’t see that.

I do and it’s corny and unoriginal.
Also, cadaans becoming incensed that the first time a Disney princess isn’t white is downright racist and it’s crazy you can’t see that and that you want to champion their narrative.

I want Africans to wake up and stop cosplaying white characters: that was made by a Norwegian-writer.

It is what it is. Re-read @Shimbiris post. He sums it up perfectly. White and black peoples are not on the same footing, especially the film industry and you can’t see that.

he made his point in his fair space: but it’s not relevant to my argument.

Khanderson

I 100% believe this is an infiltrator. There's lots of larping online and this is probably some mentally sick cracker cosplaying as Somali.

There have been many suspicious users on here who have done nothing but shit on Somali ethnicity, it's safe to say we got some sheegato's on here.

@xoogster

:mjlol::draketf::drakewtf::mindblown:

You sound insecure. I only wanted minorities/Africans to represents their folklore and fantasies.

when I see them represent European based fantasies/folklore: it kills off all originality.

I do and it’s corny and unoriginal.

I want Africans to wake up and stop cosplaying white characters: that was made by a Norwegian-writer.

he made his point in his fair space: but it’s not relevant to my argument.
What makes me insecure? I’m a grown woman and not a little girl. Anyways your people are bleaching by the masses because growing up all they saw is blonde princesses and Bollywood queens. So, yh if you truly cared about your people’s insecurity and wanting little dark girls which also includes your people btw to be more content you wouldn’t be fighting so that more white girls can get even more representation, whilst your women especially back home grow up to look down on their skin.

This is why I see you as a self-hater. You’re white identified. White people only representation for their girls only. Even the meme you found ‘funny’ points to that. What you find ‘funny’ says a lot about you.

Khanderson

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is not the point, saxib.

You make a passionate point.

but this does not outweigh the argument we have here.

Ariel is a European folklore.

She has already been interoperated to look European by (phenotype.)

African folklore exist. In an African Cultural context: if we give the same energy by publishing it in a Disney movie : it’ll receive a positive look to our African roots.

the level of self respect we would have for ourselves would be appreciated.

We have so much potential in the century we’re in.

Cosplaying European folklore makes us look pathetic and desperate for their validation.

Khanderson

What makes me insecure? I’m a grown woman and not a little girl. Anyways your people are bleaching by the masses because growing up all they saw is blonde princesses and Bollywood queens. So, yh if you truly cared about your people’s insecurity and wanting little dark girls which also includes your people btw to be more content you wouldn’t be fighting so that more white girls can get even more representation, whilst your women especially back home grow up to look down on their skin.

Now you’re just projecting.

How am I excusing bleaching in a Somali community?

when my comment states: everyone should represent themselves in their own community and not cosplay to a different culture.

African folklore exist. In an African Cultural context: if we give the same energy by publishing it in a Disney movie : it’ll receive a positive look to our African roots.

Cosplaying European folklore makes us look pathetic and desperate for their validation.
Brother why we so focused on the rules? White people have bastardized the image of issa as as one of them, they bastardized the representation of the ancient Egyptians as one of them, and have white washed so much history of minorities and indigenous peoples accomplishments and discoveries (modern medicine, science, agriculture, math) that they truly believe everything started from them. I say F the rules and shoulds and shouldn’t. We can focus on accurate African historical representation but from the dawn of time and until now white ppl will never play fair but we always gotta play by the rules.

Khanderson

Brother why we so focused on the rules? White people have bastardized the image of issa as as one of them, they bastardized the representation of the ancient Egyptians as one of them, and have white washed so much history of minorities and indigenous peoples accomplishments and discoveries (modern medicine, science, agriculture, math) that they truly believe everything started from them. I say F the rules and shoulds and shouldn’t. We can focus on accurate African historical representation but from the dawn of time and until now white ppl will never play fair but we always gotta play by the rules.

fair comment.

Now you’re just projecting.

How am I excusing bleaching in a Somali community?

when my comment states: everyone should represent themselves in their own community and not cosplay to a different culture.

I don’t know if you’re just sexist or you really just like Keep it boqol.

I literally copied his point, yet I’m projecting yet ‘he has a point’ whilst I’m insecure?

I can’t go back and forth with someone riddled with that.

Khanderson

I don’t know if you’re just sexist or you really just like Keep it boqol.

I literally copied his point, yet I’m projecting yet ‘he has a point’ whilst I’m insecure?

I can’t go back and forth with someone riddled with that.

You literally called me a white identified and a self hater.

And also accusing me by excusing
bleaching into the Somali Community.

also I have never qashin your post while we were going back and forth throughout the day.

So really I need an apology from you.

@Angelina

Khanderson

@Qeelbax while qashning my post:

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

FDBF533F-700E-4F5C-A9BA-21ECAA836491.jpeg

You literally called me a white identified and a self hater.

And also accusing me by excusing
bleaching into the Somali Community.

also I have never qashin your post while we were going back and forth throughout the day.

So really I need an apology from you.

@Angelina
true you have a point LOOOOL. Forgot about that.

I get a bit passionate at times you see!

Trending

Latest posts