The little mermaid gets the worst qashin.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
if I reveal my age consent you’d call the police or admin for harassment:

since you’re the biggest snitch on this forum.
You are 13? 14? 15?
tamar braxton child GIF

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
these adults are only hating cause of nostalgia. the target audience wont care whether ariel is black white or asian. the role should went to whoever gave the best acting
Disney said they gave it to her because her acting was good and her voice is like siren.
Ariels main points were her red hair and her siren voice. Halle has red hair and a sirens voice.

LOOOL @K-M-O Angie even did Jerri curls for this role, yet you’ll not hear a peep from these racists and self haters.

Also, learn the difference between reality and fantasy.

also, understand that black peoples have hardly played as many white characters as white people have played ethnic minorities. Hollywood is white dominated, yet you want to protest for white representation in an industry OWNED by whites.

get a bit of self-respect. They don’t need you, they call the shots.
*Jews

Instead of having our own film industry that should be influencing our people, we are whining about our ethnicity’s representation in other ethnicities’ entertainment industry. wow
We can walk and chew gum at the same time. Disney is the biggest and largest movie industry and has global reach with its branding. If this would help the self esteem of little black girls around the world despite it not being black owned what’s the issue? The ends justify the means in this case

The little mermaid was a red headed woman, black people complain about whitewashing TV characters but they have absolutely no problem when other ethnicities are blackwashed. Ridiculous if you ask me

We can walk and chew gum at the same time. Disney is the biggest and largest movie industry and has global reach with its branding. If this would help the self esteem of little black girls around the world despite it not being black owned what’s the issue? The ends justify the means in this case
Nope still, even if Disney is global entertainment company it is still owned by white people, I don’t have to act that I deserve racial representation in the first place, if people of color were given the privilege to demand and to apply racial representation in a white owned company, then great. Little Ariel is a fairytale character that is written as a white girl with natural red hair and not African. So if white people became angry about that, they have the right to act so. The same goes with original black characters represented as white in motion pictures.