The little mermaid gets the worst qashin.

Lol, these Somalis cos playing as white racists are hilarious. They don’t even know for at least 100 years of hollywoods history at least 100s of actors have played ethnic characters. They don’t even know what they’re talking about.

Also, imagine conflating real people like Obama with a flipping mermaid, @K-M-O are you being for real? One is a real human who exists and the other is a fantasy creature that could be white, black, blond whatever.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Yes and sound like a low IQ individual who doesn’t understand fantasy vs biopic or the fact that white characters have been playing black, Arab and Asian characters since the inception of the Hollywood movie industry. In fact, if I wanted to, I could show you more than at least 20 examples.

Secondly, if a black person were to play a real historic figure like the atrocious Anne Boleyn movie and the black women in Vikings playing Earl Hakkan like in Vikings then I would completely understand why a white person would be angry. That is an erasure of their history.

But comparing the little mermaid to a historical movie is ridiculous. It is fake. A fantasy and the vast majority of fantasy and fairytale movies are played by white characters, so why is there a fuss over a black woman playing it for once?

Thirdly, are you and white supremacist adults the target audience or little girls? Also ask yourself, do little girls give a shit if a Disney Princess is black? So why are you forcing your racism/self hatred on little girls?

What reeks of insecurity is being the mouth piece of racist low IQ cadaans and cos-playing as a supramacist. Like why?

Terrible take.

if this was a one time occasion I would’ve agreed with you: where they’re probably overreacting as you just put it.

but this has been going on for decades.

the phenomena: where black people take white role characters is real:

1663240870311.jpeg

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Lol, these Somalis cos playing as white racists are hilarious. They don’t even know for at least 100 years of hollywoods history at least 100s of actors have played ethnic characters. They don’t even know what they’re talking about.

Also, imagine conflating real people like Obama with a flipping mermaid, @K-M-O are you being for real? One is a real human who exists and the other is a fantasy creature that could be white, black, blond whatever.
He’s not saying nothing wrong though, the mermaid was always white they only changed it to get woke points.

Why can’t there be movies specifically made with a black character so all of this backlash can be avoided. Makes our race look weak when we continue to want to be included instead of starting something revolved around us

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
if this was a one time occasion I would’ve agreed with you: where they’re probably overreacting as you just put it.

View attachment 237843

As recently as 2007, Angelina Jolie was cast to play a Black woman in a real life story.

7DFB85FE-8A29-4117-BBC6-BE66321FB1C1.jpeg

You wanna know the worst part: Angelina wore blackface for the role!!

A0649A03-62C5-463B-B7AF-315BC3E006C5.jpeg

Yet you have more outrage for a fictional character being played by a black woman.

:dead:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
He’s not saying nothing wrong though, the mermaid was always white they only changed it to get woke points.

Why can’t there be movies specifically made with a black character so all of this backlash can be avoided. Makes our race look weak when we continue to want to be included instead of starting something revolved around us

They’ve been casting whites for real life POCs in movies but get pissed when a fictional character is played by a POC.

Wake me up when Donald Trump is played by Will Smith.

:drakekidding:

Khanderson

This was old times sake: minorities now days have better a microphone as they did back then.

where in a different time now; Minorities got the chance and power to represent who they wanted to be.

for example: using an African based folklore or fantasy: would be good interesting representation for African demographics.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
This was old times sake: minorities now days have better a microphone as they did back then.

where in a different time now; Minorities got the chance and power to represent who they wanted to be.

for example: using an African based folklore or fantasy: would be good interesting representation for African demographics.

What do you mean old times sake, this is still happening.

View attachment 237843
The whole 100 yr history is white characters playing ethnic minorities. Actually read what @Periplus sent. Why are you acting like black peoples are doing it more and though they have a history of doing it. Shit is 10x for cadaans and the whole Hollywood industry is mostly whites, yet black people having roles here and there makes them have a melt down?!

Also, why do you care? Are you a five yr old girl? How many Disney princess shows are there with black leads, also little white girls are going to enjoy and watch it either way? Watch this TikTok walal:

Do you see how colorblind and innocent kids are? You see a black girl taking the role of ‘white’ people and this little cadaan girl sees a beautiful princess. She’s just excited to watch it.why are you worrying for white people? They always already get presentation. So what is this about? It’s plain racism. Little white girls have Cinderella, Tangled, Frozen ect and the list goes on. A bit of diversity will be enjoyable and Little black girls get the princess experience as well.

Last edited:

Khanderson

As recently as 2007, Angelina Jolie was cast to play a Black woman in a real life story.

View attachment 237844

View attachment 237845

Yet you have more outrage for a fictional character being played by a black woman.

First of: terrible example.

she comes from a mixed Heritage:

Mariane van Neyenhoff was born in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France, to a Cuban mother of Afro-Chinese-Cuban descent and a Dutch Jewish father.

If you classify her as black:

Animated GIF

It’s white producers are making it. And those that are crying about it, are white racists who feel comfortable with whites playing black roles and not the other way around.

Secondly mermaids are fantasies, nothing more nothing less and in this particular fantasy, the mermaid is a black one. The only people who will have an issue with that are racists and those like you who prioritize white tears.

First of: terrible example.

she comes from a mixed Heritage:

Mariane van Neyenhoff was born in Clichy, Hauts-de-Seine, France, to a Cuban mother of Afro-Chinese-Cuban descent and a Dutch Jewish father.

If you classify her as black:

Animated GIF
Lol, you really do put cadaans on a pedestal don’t you?

You’re fine with a cadaan woman playing a REAL life mixed woman, but cry about a black woman playing a fantasy. Btw that looks a typical mixed woman mate and in no way can she pass as white under any circumstances.

The jokes keep on writing itself. Go lick the feet of cadaan racists whilst you’re at it.

Last edited:

Khanderson

What do you mean old times sake, this is still happening.

This had controversy as it should:

white watched characters are real: and it did and should be spoken against.

but I’m also calling out the hypocrisy and phenomena.

Where black peoples are cosplaying white characters.

Where the originality here.

View attachment 237844

View attachment 237845

LOOOL @K-M-O Angie even did Jerri curls for this role, yet you’ll not hear a peep from these racists and self haters.

Also, learn the difference between reality and fantasy.

also, understand that black peoples have hardly played as many white characters as white people have played ethnic minorities. Hollywood is white dominated, yet you want to protest for white representation in an industry OWNED by whites.

get a bit of self-respect. They don’t need you, they call the shots.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
This had controversy as it should:

white watched characters are real: and it did and should be spoken against.

but I’m also calling out the hypocrisy and phenomena.

Where black peoples are cosplaying white characters.

Where the originality here.

As I said, when you see Donald Trump being played by Will Smith, call me.

Until then don’t compare fictional characters to real life ones.

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
As I said, when you see Donald Trump being played by Will Smith, call me.

Until then don’t compare fictional characters to real life ones.
I hope you are of the same opinion concerning Somali characters played by non-Somali. :)

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I hope you are of the same opinion concerning Somali characters played by non-Somali. :)

Nah, I was just saying that POCs having their roles taken by whites is bad but I’m not gonna include Somalis in that list because we’re actually white.

I have no problem with a Somali role being played by Bradley Cooper because it shows how we really look like.

:draketf:

Because cadaan producers are lazy, also they’re afraid of trying something completely new as they don’t want to loose a lot of money. but they’ve also realized that black and ethnic minorities are a large money making group and that little kids who aren’t white would still appreciate seeing at least one character that looks like them. Oh and little white kids aren’t racist and since most characters will be white, they’ll still love it.

Also, what makes this so motivated by racism is that when a movie has a black character, still at least 98% of the other characters are still very much WHITE. When white people play black people/characters everyone is WHITE and black peoples are totally erased. The eraser is 10 times worse. Either way, white people will still be the ones mostly represented, so why are you arguing on their behalf like they’re being erased? People cried over Idris Elba playing a comic character that was meant to be white, even though he has a minor role and Thor and everyone important was very much WHITE, these sick people just don’t like black characters on their screen. Simple as.

Trending

Latest posts