The little mermaid gets the worst qashin.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Sometimes I’m not even offended that they’ve chosen a black mermaid to play her:

It just that when they’re other alternatives to chose from. Like organic African fantasies/Mythologies
:

1663210935093.jpeg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but instead they chose European folklore crap.

Wallahi the racism of people is sickening. Do you think little 5 year old girls who are the main targets and audience care about the skin color of the little Mermaid?

This is virtue signalling to the MAX, Little Mermaid will always be a redhead white girl lol
Mermaids don’t exist. It is a fantasy warya and if mermaids can be shown than so can a black one. Kids don’t give a shit, so why are parents enforcing their racism?!

These grown ass people hating on her aren’t even the target demographic lmao. The kids don’t care if Ariel’s black so why do they? “Disney adults” are weirdos ngl go watch movies meant for your age group

Don't know what the neanderthals are mad about. Most of the people who come up with these woke ideas are white anyway. We know Disney ain't giving negroes hundreds of million to make these movies.

Based

VIP
Hhh but imagine if a white person is given a role of a black princess or prince there would be same backlash. America is fucked

Don't know what the neanderthals are mad about. Most of the people who come up with these woke ideas are white anyway. We know Disney ain't giving negroes hundreds of million to make these movies.

White racists are cucked lmfao.

They're being out performed by black actors/actresses/musicians/celebrities. Their birthrate is plummeting... the future is not looking too bright for them.

Khanderson

Wallahi the racism of people is sickening. Do you think little 5 year old girls who are the main targets and audience care about the skin color of the little Mermaid?

You speak like an insecure minority

they/me included: are sick of how they take white role characters.

there’s definitely an agenda.

imagine if a white guy played a black character: the backlash would be insane.

Mind you: this is not the first time this happened:

But because black people wants a “ representation“ they ask the white man for how they wanted to be interpreted.

Black people as a community need to know how to represent themselves.

but cosplaying a white characters: will not make you look self respecting

Khanderson

These grown ass people hating on her aren’t even the target demographic lmao. The kids don’t care if Ariel’s black so why do they? “Disney adults” are weirdos ngl go watch movies meant for your age group

Have you not watch the video I’ve posted?

Watch the start of the video:

kids shouldn’t be fixated on race. Kids should just act and sound like kids.

:comeon:

You speak like an insecure minority

they/me included: are sick of how they take white role characters.

there’s definitely an agenda.

imagine if a white guy played a black character: the backlash would be insane.

Mind you: this is not the first time this happened:

But because black people wants a “ representation“ they ask the white man for how they wanted to be interpreted.

Black people as a community need to know how to represent themselves.

but cosplaying a white characters: will not make you look self respecting
One thing.
Yes and you sound like a low IQ individual who doesn’t understand fantasy vs biopic or the fact that white characters have been playing black, Arab and Asian characters since the inception of the Hollywood movie industry. In fact, if I wanted to, I could show you more than at least 20 examples.

Secondly, if a black person were to play a real historic figure like the atrocious Anne Boleyn movie and the black women in Vikings playing Earl Hakkan like in Vikings then I would completely understand why a white person would be angry. That is an erasure of their history.

But comparing the little mermaid to a historical movie is ridiculous. It is fake. A fantasy and the vast majority of fantasy and fairytale movies are played by white characters, so why is there a fuss over a black woman playing it for once?

Thirdly, are you and white supremacist adults the target audience or little girls? Also ask yourself, do little girls give a shit if a Disney Princess is black? So why are you forcing your racism/self hatred on little girls?

What reeks of insecurity is being the mouth piece of racist low IQ cadaans and cos-playing as a supramacist. Like why?

Terrible take.